no more break out

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
had a prob with break out on my back for years while on trt ..no matter what the dose...i got rid of all dairy from my diet...no more break out..nothing...also i dont seem to need my AI anymore..im doing only 90cc in the gut( instead of thigh) with a 5/8 inch needle once every 5 days...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This is why I recommend gluten soy and dairy free diets from the start...

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
had a prob with break out on my back for years while on trt ..no matter what the dose...i got rid of all dairy from my diet...no more break out..nothing...also i dont seem to need my AI anymore..im doing only 90cc in the gut( instead of thigh) with a 5/8 inch needle once every 5 days...
Test e?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

What gauge do you use? Is this a protocol by your doc or yourself?(90cc E5D). Hows testosterone levels? I am thinking of following a similar protocol like yours

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
90 cc's? Do you mean 90 mgs? 90 cc's is 1000 mgs