TRT recommendations

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. TRT recommendations

I'm 36 and had a pre TRT test level of less than 23. After 6 weeks of TRT at 150/wk, I'm new at 574 test and 16.4 free T. This was drawn the morning before my injection.

What, if anything, should I be feeling with this increase and what are your recommendations for next steps?

2. Continue on the path..
    •   

3. On TRT for 2 years and I'm still tweaking my protocol. The hormone system is way more than just total and free testosterone. Stay the course, get proper bloodwork and check out Excelmale and PeakTestosterone dot com websites. Here is the chart so you can see where testosterone falls:
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

4. I would not touch anything at this point. At 6 weeks, you are still adjusting and 600 levels the day of injection is quite good numbers wise. The question is how do you feel?

5. I don't feel any different. Still tire easily, maybe not as irritable, and more stamina in bed. But otherwise, not any different.
    •   

6. My endo has me taking 50mg of pregnenolone, seems to really help

7. Is pregnenolone a script or OTC? Do you take that ED or weekly? I'll mention it to him and see what he thinks.

8. It is OTC and is a great addition, as well as DHEA, to your protocol. I've been taking it for years with TRT and it fills in all the holes that test on it's own cannot fill.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Area1255x View Post
    It's OTC. Look at my post before this, I gave two examples.
    LOLOLOL at the price on that.

OP, you can easily get benefits from sublingual supplementing for dirt cheap. Or you can also find other transdermals for 10x cheaper.

10. Thanks y'all. I'll look into these.

11. With testisterone that low it's a red flag for further evalaution of what factors may be the cause ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

12. Is there anything y'all would recommend to help with weight loss, besides the usual clean calorie deficit diet and exercise?

13. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    LOLOLOL at the price on that.

OP, you can easily get benefits from sublingual supplementing for dirt cheap. Or you can also find other transdermals for 10x cheaper.
    Lol. Damn pricy is right.

14. TRT dose was just increased to 160/wk. He recommended waiting until my next retest before adding any other hormones or supplements into the mix. Next retest is in 5 weeks.

15. Dosage was again increased to 170/wk. I was feeling unusually tired, both physically and mentally, the last 2 days. Dr says it could be from the drastic increase of free T in my system. Original free T level was less than 1.

16. Quote Originally Posted by drewfuss View Post
    Dosage was again increased to 170/wk. I was feeling unusually tired, both physically and mentally, the last 2 days. Dr says it could be from the drastic increase of free T in my system. Original free T level was less than 1.
    Can you post your complete list of labs and levels he did? Just curious if your E2 is high or if some other levels are off as well.

17. I can post my pre TRT labs, but haven't had a complete second set ran. My retest will be in 3 weeks. I will post me pre TRT labs tonight when I get out of work and my retest labs when I get a copy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by drewfuss View Post
    I can post my pre TRT labs, but haven't had a complete second set ran. My retest will be in 3 weeks. I will post me pre TRT labs tonight when I get out of work and my retest labs when I get a copy.
    Great. That will help us help you figure things out. Sometimes Dr's are behind the curve on TRT and we can help guide you by experience and knowledge.

19. And that's the reason I'm here. Drs will start you down the right path. Many experienced minds with help fine tune your needs.

20. Pre TRT blood test

21. Ugh.....i can't post pictures or links yet

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewfuss View Post
    And that's the reason I'm here. Drs will start you down the right path. Many experienced minds with help fine tune your needs.
    They often take the path of least resistance potentially making pre-existing conditions worse...SIGH
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

23. Sorry it's been so long. Just had my 90 day labs.

Lab. Result. Range
    TT. 571. 280-1100
    cFT. 20.3. 9.4-31
    SHBG. 8. 10-50
    E2. 32. <or= 39

I'm feeling pretty good. No longer get tired easily as the day goes on. Dose is at 170 per week. I asked about a hormone panel, but they said they only order those if there seems to be any underlying problems.

24. Sorry, those labs were drawn the morning before my injection.

25. I'm on TRT and but still having libido problems, and pregnenolone and DHEA have not done anything for me. I see some mention of Andactrim above and am wondering if that might be a sensible option. It looks like it costs something like $170 a month though!?!?

Am I right about that being the neighborhood of the cost of using Andactrim for libido help on TRT? Would it be the same but much cheaper to use Proviron instead?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. recommended regimen for permanent TRT
    By meecho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:13 PM
  2. Opinions and comments on doctors recommended TRT
    By KingMeso in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Big Cat and his recommended stacks.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics