TRT recommendations

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Third this. Low estradiol feels horrible.
    what does low E2 (estradiol) feel like? What are the symptoms?

I was prescribed an AI, but am not going to take it until i get bloods done. I am scared of low e2

2. Some of these overlap a little, but I have suffered some of them from crashing my own estrogen. Similar to symptoms of high estrogen. You have to have a balance. No estrogen, no muscle either. Often overlooked, hardly studied enough. My sweet spot for estrogen is in the middle of the range from 9.6 - 46. Last test I took mine was a bit on the high end of that, and I'm trying to get my GP to prescribe an AI.

• Fatigue
    • Oversleeping
    • Sleeping too often
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Sexual dysfunction
    • Water retention
    • Bone loss
    • Fat accumulation
    • Anxiety
    • Depression
    • Irritability
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

3. This ^^^^. For low estradiol the joints will feel dry and start cracking/creaking.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

4. Name:  IMG_1874.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  97.5 KB

Here's my recent Testosterone levels. This was drawn the morning before I got my weekly injection.

5. What's your estradiol sensitive level? How do you feel at those testosterone levels?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

6. I am starting with Entourage Medical. So my protocol is changing. I'm going from 1 weekly injection of 260mg Test Cyp, to 100mg Test Cyp and .5mg Adex every 3.5 days with 250 HCG weekly.

7. They didn't test it. I'm gonna have a complete panel run after a few weeks with Entourage.
  8. TRT recommendations

I feel good. I seem weaker in the gym. Lack of morning wood and kind of hard to keep an erection for long is an issue right now.

9. I took .5mg Adex on Saturday night and had good morning wood Sunday, about 10-12 hours later. I was also feeling bloated.

I took .3mg Adex tonight because I am still feeling a little bloated.

I'm fairly certain it's not from high sodium or carb intake. I've been watching my diet and macros for the past 6 months. Keeping Protein around 200g, carbs at 150g on non workout days and 200g on workout days, and fat under 80g. I've lost almost 20 lbs this way. I've noticed this bloating before when my E2 was high. The Adex brought the bloat back to normal, back then.

10. Quote Originally Posted by drewfuss View Post
    Name:  IMG_1874.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  97.5 KB

Here's my recent Testosterone levels. This was drawn the morning before I got my weekly injection.
    With TT and FT levels this high I would fully expect elevated estrogen. I would go slowly with the A-dex dosing as it can shoot you past an optimal E2 fairly quickly.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

11. Suggestion to doctors I make is to increase frequency of shots of testosterone and lower the dosage. Often I may recommend a doctor do 20 mgs EOD sub q injections with patient to see how they respond. This usual reduced need for AI. I am also seeing the AR being effected by environmental toxins and pathogens making need for testosterone greater then previous
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. recommended regimen for permanent TRT
    By meecho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:13 PM
  2. Opinions and comments on doctors recommended TRT
    By KingMeso in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. Big Cat and his recommended stacks.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics