Baby Time

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Time to come off my 100mg Test C a week and 1mg AI so the wife and I can try for a kid. I'll have clomid and Nova on hand as well as HCG. Last shot was 4 days ago. Whats the soonest I can start this and does anyone suggest being on clomid and nova at the same time? If so what dose? Thanks

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
How long have you been on your Trt? I'm in the same situation and would love to hear people's thoughts on this!

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
Both my sons were born while on heavy cycles, through Deca in and pow, prego!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
been off 4 or 5 days, never over 100mg test c a week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, my endo said that if I ever wanted to come off TRT and move to clomid in an attempt to restart, he wanted 30 days from last injection.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting Nova and HCG along with Test1fy next Tuesday. Started clomid the other day and it took no time to remember why I failed at using it last time. Can't take that **** period without going to the dark side haha

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I would run an agressive "PCT" for like 30days and then a low dose of clomid 25mg E2D, 6.25mg exmestane E2D and about hCG cant comment. Have seen docs recomment 250iu E2D and others 1500iu once a week. In my eyes the first protocol is better

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting Nova and HCG along with Test1fy next Tuesday. Started clomid the other day and it took no time to remember why I failed at using it last time. Can't take that **** period without going to the dark side haha
Nasty emotional sides?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, second I've tried to take clomid. Side set in fast and strong, stuff makes me want to fly into a rage.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 since last injection, flat out hit a brick wall. Taking Nova and 300ui HCG EOD along with Test1fy. Low energy zero libido, mind getting slightly cloudy, pretty good decrease in mood. Anyone know of people having luck fertility wise staying on a low dose of Test C with HCG? If so what did the Test dosage look like. Thanks

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply man, like you said I expected more input as well. I have all the herbs you spoke of and I'll be looking into the other stuff. Thanks

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Are you seeing an endo or your PCP?? (Or clinic)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah not many do, you'd be more likely to be a breast cancer patient and be receiving Letrozole than Proviron (Mesterolone) these days. They do use it in the U.S for male infertility here and there, though. You gotta get the right Doc though, I've heard of some in New Jersey that have prescribed it on multiple occasions.
in NJ you say- lol

sorry had to do it

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Look into HMG. It will create more sperm, as it simulates FSH.

HCG will help, but only simulates LH.
I tried, shocking how many Doc's look at me not having a clue what I'm talking about when I bring up HMG

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't on TRT, but clomid skyrocketed all my natural levels (total/free test, LH, FSH -- and sadly E2, also -- wasn't using an AI with it).

Sucks that it causes mood issues for you; didn't bother me at all.

Good luck, brother. I'm trying to get the wife knocked up now so I can play around with the fun pills again ;) lol

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Question, It's clear dropping Test all together and going to clomid or Nova doesn't work for me with out me feeling like Im on my death bed. Replacing with Proviron as suggested above fertility wise would be better but at this time "deployed" I can't get that. As far as increasing fertility but also to keep myself from feeling like death, would taking Epiandro while slowly coming off Test benefit me any? My thoughts is the Epiandro would keep energy and mood somewhat high but not be as suppressive as 75mg of Test C a week? Could be completely wrong here.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know that you're azoospermatic or oligospermatic? If not, you may not need to cycle off.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Question, It's clear dropping Test all together and going to clomid or Nova doesn't work for me with out me feeling like Im on my death bed. Replacing with Proviron as suggested above fertility wise would be better but at this time "deployed" I can't get that. As far as increasing fertility but also to keep myself from feeling like death, would taking Epiandro while slowly coming off Test benefit me any? My thoughts is the Epiandro would keep energy and mood somewhat high but not be as suppressive as 75mg of Test C a week? Could be completely wrong here.
Personally, I would stay on a low dose of test while using HCG/HMG concurrently. That's my plan if I ever decide to have kids.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just stick with the low dose of TRT if anything. Because either will be suppressive to some extent -- might as well use what you have while working on upping natural production.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, the HCG/HMG will still work while on test too and those are what will matter most