Anti-Aging Gear/Tech !?!?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I know the majority of posts in this section are dedicated to supplementation, I'd like to discuss Anti-Aging Technology.

I've read about things in the past like Infrared Saunas (to clear out the toxins in your body), EMF reducers (to block harmful EMF's), Exfoliator Brushes (to reduce wrinkles), Water Filters, Air Filters, etc...

What do all of you recommend?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
As an older athlete, I'm liking MK677 and PEG MGF for healing and restoration.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Research something called NMN. It's supposed to help with anti aging on a cellular level. You could try a Hyaluronic Acid tablet or cream. It's supposed to improve skin and reduce wrinkles.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research something called NMN. It's supposed to help with anti aging on a cellular level. You could try a Hyaluronic Acid tablet or cream. It's supposed to improve skin and reduce wrinkles.
I actually take this supplement intermittently due to the high cost. What are some other things you've had success with?

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've only just started researching anti aging supplements. NMN sounds like the most promising. I have heard of one person injecting GDF/BDF-11.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only just started researching anti aging supplements. NMN sounds like the most promising. I have heard of one person injecting GDF/BDF-11.
Whats NMN ive been googling and cant find anything. Links?

Also never heard of gdf/bdf-11

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide. The other is Growth/Bone Differentiation Factor

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone explain the difference between nicotinamide mononucleotide and nicotinamide riboside?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metformin as an anti-aging compound.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Besides the Niacinamide derivatives, you can read up on Rapamycin and Danazol for anti aging.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously man, stop trying to rip people off with this garbage. Nobody is going to pay $200+ for pregnenolone.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Give me my NAD and glutathione IV along with Cusotmized IV on a weekly basis then I am good to go ;) Throw in some epitalon, Melaotan II and other goodies to top it off..

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me my NAD and glutathione IV along with Cusotmized IV on a weekly basis then I am good to go ;) Throw in some epitalon, Melaotan II and other goodies to top it off..
What would you put in your customized iv

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He actually isn't a doctor and has been in trouble for acting like he is.

Regardless, even if access was there, still sounds ridiculous.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He actually isn't a doctor and has been in trouble for acting like he is.

Regardless, even if access was there, still sounds ridiculous.
Ok. I did not know that

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Providing information for people/ professionals to make the best decision is not prescribing of diagnosing or acting as a doctor

Due to 2 jealous providers there was a detailed state medical board investigation for close to a year. All charges where dropped. So before providing information please get the facts straight and do not make false accusations.

Truth is If i seaech less then a minute, I can find several people's post "prescribing". Why should I be condoned for putting things into my body to heal and others are spending 1000's of dollars pumping steroids and lord knows what into their body.

I can not list the ingredients for IV as they have been based on my own chemistry. It may be harmful to other people as I see quite often.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It clearly says in his signature that he ''is not a medical doctor'' and that all information in his posts are for information purposes only. He's always given good information here, and I've never really seen anything dramatic from his end that I'd say is out of line, and I've been on this forum in some form or another for close to 10 years.
Don't worry about it.
I come to terms with nonsense years ago. I learn to care less what people think. In real life the stakes are much higher, but incredibly rewarding on many levels. Watch for the paradigm shift in medicine not just in USA, but globally. I learned less people know the better.

ral

ral

Awards
U guys sound very smart however Are coming across as a bit arrogant at least to me. Honestly if u got a secret or know something the rest of us don't know share it, If not keep it to yourself and quit saying how aware and enlightened you are and how ignorant the rest of us are, I believe the purpose of these forums is sharing knowledge.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got anything for wrinkles or skin aging?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Couldnt agree more. I was just called a (un+ a fee days ago. Kinda stung.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple simple things; SIRT1-activators like Resveratrol ultimately prolong life and increase overall health. There are those that doubt the benefits of Resveratrol, but it's a very powerful anti-aging nutrient.

Epitalon can be used for telomere lengthening/prolongation and reversing neurological issues associated with Age.
EPITALON - A breakthrough novel tetrapeptide with Telomerase activating and Pineal Gland Modulating Effects - And a Worthy candidate to be called the "Fountain of Youth"
Have you tried epitalon?

sespress

Awards
Let us know how you feel with it.
Yeah will do I'm not sure what to expect our how long to wait before the compounds effects are noticeable. Apparently energy boost is the first effect people get.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes I'm gonna threw you in here! Whats your opinion on the best anti aging supps/peptides/etc. Also what would you stack together