TRT Injection question

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
I’m on week 8 of my first 10 weeks of TRT. Currently, twice per week, I inject .5 CC of Testosterone and 1 CC of Glutathione using a 23G needle (I use 18G to draw both of them). I draw the Testosterone first to .4 CC to account for about .1 CC in the needle and then draw the Glutathione to 1.5 CC total. I’m ok with the Glutathione dosage not being perfect, but I want the Testosterone to be as close as possible so my supply doesn’t run out before the end of the 10 weeks that I’m able to get at one time.

So here’s my question. For my next set of 10 weeks, I think I’m going to drop the Glutathione. So I’ll just be drawing Testosterone. The dilemma that I have is accounting for the Testosterone in the 18G draw needle. The kind that I have is mixed with sesame oil, so I don’t think that I could draw with the 23G and I would hate to dull that one a bit anyway. I assume that I could just pull a little air into it and then carefully flick it out, but I’m curious if anyone has any better solutions.

clk

clk

Awards
Not exactly sure what you're asking. But if you're trying to account for the oil in the needle after drawing, just pull the plunger and draw the rest in. If a little air gets into the syringe, don't worry. Swap the needles, push the air out and you're good to go.

Also, you can draw with the 23g. It just takes more time. Just don't use the same 23g to inject as you used to draw.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For that dosage 27g insulin needles work great. It takes a minute longer to draw but much more accurate dosing and less waste.

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
Yeah, I probably didn't explain my question too well, but I think your replies answered my question. I'll just try to pull a little air in and then swap the to the injection needle and push it out.

Bad Rad: What location would you use to inject with the 27g needle? I normally use my glutes, but I think those needles might be too short for that. I have a lot of insulin needles that I use for HCG twice per week. But they seem very flimsy and I would be worried if I had to apply a lot of pressure to the plunger.

clk

clk

Awards
I would stick to the 23 gauge. Just pull the oil out of whatever needle you draw with, install the 23g and push until you see the smallest of drops come out of the tip. This gets rid of the air in the syringe as well as in the needle.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I probably didn't explain my question too well, but I think your replies answered my question. I'll just try to pull a little air in and then swap the to the injection needle and push it out.

Bad Rad: What location would you use to inject with the 27g needle? I normally use my glutes, but I think those needles might be too short for that. I have a lot of insulin needles that I use for HCG twice per week. But they seem very flimsy and I would be worried if I had to apply a lot of pressure to the plunger.
As long as your needle is at least an inch long you can pin the glutes, delts and quads. I use 23 g 1 inch pins and have been for nearly 3 years.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 5/8 inch needles and inject sub-q or in my legs/delts as both are extremely lean.