Anyone know anything for ball growing that's a supplement

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm trying to figure out hot help my testimony grow but I'm not wanting to use rx type stuff or it are there any supplements that might help

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
This post makes no sense, are you talking rhetorically or referring to scrotal size or leydig function? There is a difference you know.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Ooohhh probably because my spell check is the worst my bad bro

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Haha jakecake has a small testimony!

Jk bro! I dunno about supps but clomid makes the boys hang low. Back in the day there was ATD supps like novedex xt by gaspari that did the same. Its banned now.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Really I wish I was around when all the old stuff was still legal man

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm on cycle tho that's why I was asking if there was any supplement I knew clomid helped alil but didn't wanna take a pct item on cycle

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Anything short of hcg isnt going to help on cycle. Ya gotta deal with the raisin nutts until pct!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Gotchya man there not super small there average size just smaller then normal today lol I got alittle anxious an started looking stuff up I was also in a 60 degree room naked lol so that could be part of it I just don't wanna take the chance of becoming sterile cause kids are in the mind for two years from now prob hopefully I should be good if I do this cycle an knock it off till I have a kid

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I've done plenty of cycles an never had any atrophy but never did the one I'm on now so that's why I was looking into it

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm still horny an get rock hard so IDK I'm prob just worrying to much about it

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm still horny an get rock hard so IDK I'm prob just worrying to much about it
Don't even worry about the nads.
Unless you have a test base, it happens.
It a big deal, I do suggest hcg during pct if you are experiencing major tightening of the sack.
Personally I care less about the nuts.
As long as I'm working, I'm ok with a tight sack.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Don't even worry about the nads.
Unless you have a test base, it happens.
It a big deal, I do suggest hcg during pct if you are experiencing major tightening of the sack.
Personally I care less about the nuts.
As long as I'm working, I'm ok with a tight sack.
Nah they still hang, an I am not running test along side this cycle, I would have but sometimes I just wanted a easy simple cycle with no needles I honestly hate them but use them when necessary.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Nah they still hang, an I am not running test along side this cycle, I would have but sometimes I just wanted a easy simple cycle with no needles I honestly hate them but use them when necessary.
I don't believe in simple cycles.
I believe if I'm gonna spend money, and try and better my body, I'm gonna go 100%.

Either way, your fine my man.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I don't believe in simple cycles.
I believe if I'm gonna spend money, and try and better my body, I'm gonna go 100%.

Either way, your fine my man.
I appreciate you bro thanks an trust I stay 100 but when I try new compounds out I like to see how I react to it without test ,because I ran epistane with and without test and for whatever reason I had better results without the test. p.s. I also love Anadrol only cycles might sound stupid but they work wonders bro

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm on 37.5 mgs of dimethandrostenol rite now tho

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I would say Clomid, Swedish Flower Pollen, Zinc, Tocotrienols, Selenium and L-Carnitine. Those are all technically ''fertility boosters'' but I've found they have the effect of increasing nad size while on cycle as well. Seems the pollen and tocotrienols are the best outta that mix besides Clomid. Also, Swedish Flower Pollen makes ya shoot ropes!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I would say Clomid, Swedish Flower Pollen, Zinc, Tocotrienols, Selenium and L-Carnitine. Those are all technically ''fertility boosters'' but I've found they have the effect of increasing nad size while on cycle as well. Seems the pollen and tocotrienols are the best outta that mix besides Clomid. Also, Swedish Flower Pollen makes ya shoot ropes!
Awsome advice I'll check em out brotha thanks

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Damiana. Guaranteed bigger balls. Dose 5x whatever the label says.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
resveratrol... There's a supplement called Stoked that worked well for this.

AI Sports Nutrition Stoked

Supplement Facts

120 Capsules

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

1 Serving Provides:

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg*

Growth Complex 865mg*

Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariin), Piperine (95%).

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You should run hcg on cycle. 250iu's-2x/week. It will also help your hpta recovery come pct time. Stop hcg 3 days before pct starts.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who needs balls anyway..they just get in the way...if anything want to grow a pair a fangs..be more useful...imo

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are Jeffrey Dahmer's descendant then that may make sense, otherwise not so much.
clomid brought mine back...only used 12.5 mg three xs a week....i notice more is not always better..i know in the body building world thats the mindset...also since i changed my diet..and dont need as much test anymore..my ball size has came back to normal...seems to be getting the inflammation down in the body is key...no grains..dairy..or gluten

TSMilliner

Awards
Real Long jack 1:200 or 1:100, fadogia, damiana

D aspartic acid is awesome for this

All of these should be cycled

619sss

Awards
Real Long jack 1:200 or 1:100, fadogia, damiana

D aspartic acid is awesome for this

All of these should be cycled
Tried them no effect... Clomid helped but after using it, balls came back the same.

I looked up HCG, it seem proven to increase balls size but there is a think about suppression that's holding me back from using it, i have 3 HCG 5000ui vials.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried them no effect... Clomid helped but after using it, balls came back the same.

I looked up HCG, it seem proven to increase balls size but there is a think about suppression that's holding me back from using it, i have 3 HCG 5000ui vials.
Are you on TRT?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spamming once again! I remember when Damage 007 threatened to get me banned after I pointed out his history of spamming and promoting his snakeoil products eg phytoserm. You don't give up, or learn:puke:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCG is not going to suppress you. It should help your normal production of test. Have you thought about Clomid?
Non of that is accurate. Hcg definitely can be suppressive. It will only help T production while on hcg and wont normalize anything.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Non of that is accurate. Hcg definitely can be suppressive. It will only help T production while on hcg and wont normalize anything.
You do realize that there are a ton of guys that take HCG while on TRT for the sole purpose of being able to have kids because HCG helps keep up your natural production? There's also a few guys that have restarted by use of HCG and got off of test. You need to read up on it more. Most guys on TRT don't use HCG because they're not worried about having kids and don't want the E2 sides. It can be tough to manage your E2 while on HCG. Read the link below.

http://medicinecoach.com/why-you-need-hcg-if-you-are-on-testosterone-therapy/

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that there are a ton of guys that take HCG while on TRT for the sole purpose of being able to have kids because HCG helps keep up your natural production? There's also a few guys that have restarted by use of HCG and got off of test. You need to read up on it more. Most guys on TRT don't use HCG because they're not worried about having kids and don't want the E2 sides. It can be tough to manage your E2 while on HCG.
hCG does not reduce the amount of suppression or increase natural production while using AAS. Nothing can reduce the suppression from AAS except reducing dosage and duration.

619sss

Awards
HCG is not going to suppress you. It should help your normal production of test. Have you thought about Clomid?
I did clomid it brought me down 30% less than i had before but I my test went up to 1200while on it. I didn't know I must have used aromasin not arimidex as they just estrogen rebound again.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did clomid it brought me down 30% less than i had before but I my test went up to 1200while on it. I didn't know I must have used aromasin not arimidex as they just estrogen rebound again.
What went down 30%?

No need to have your test at 1200. More is not better.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do realize that there are a ton of guys that take HCG while on TRT for the sole purpose of being able to have kids because HCG helps keep up your natural production? There's also a few guys that have restarted by use of HCG and got off of test. You need to read up on it more. Most guys on TRT don't use HCG because they're not worried about having kids and don't want the E2 sides. It can be tough to manage your E2 while on HCG. Read the link below.

http://medicinecoach.com/why-you-need-hcg-if-you-are-on-testosterone-therapy/
Face palm.

619sss

Awards
Yes after using clomid test,LH,FSH went down by 30%.

Well it just happened to raise it in 5 days of total dosage 200mg.