Test prop trt

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If I wanted to use 100mg/ml test prop everyday for trt using 30 gauge slin pins, how much would I need to inject? I'm currently using 50mg test enan 2x/week. I just want to try it for a couple months and see if I feel better keeping my levels more consistent.

I have the 50iu slin pins, would that be enough?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I wanted to use 100mg/ml test prop everyday for trt using 30 gauge slin pins, how much would I need to inject? I'm currently using 50mg test enan 2x/week. I just want to try it for a couple months and see if I feel better keeping my levels more consistent.

I have the 50iu slin pins, would that be enough?
No that would only be 50 mg, you will need to do 2 shots@ 50iu. 50iu is 1/2cc.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
No that would only be 50 mg, you will need to do 2 shots@ 50iu. 50iu is 1/2cc.
What I meant was the test prop is rated at 100mg/ml, the test enan is rated at 200mg/ml. When I inject test enan, I inject 50mg (.25cc) twice per week. So what would the equivalent be in iu per day of test prop to reach 100mg total per week? Thanks, sorry for the confusion.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 mg divided by 7 that will give you 14.7 mg per day that would be a tiny everyday injection. So if there is 100 mg per cc or 100 units, 100 units ÷ 14.7 mg it would be something like 6.8 units per day I think.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
100 mg divided by 7 that will give you 14.7 mg per day that would be a tiny everyday injection. So if there is 100 mg per cc or 100 units, 100 units ÷ 14.7 mg it would be something like 6.8 units per day I think.
Awesome! I can't wait to try this out, I'll keep you guys posted on results, and blood panels before and after.