What to add?

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok so I'm two weeks in to a test only cycle and would like to add something mid way through or towards the end of my cycle. I would like something not to taxing on the body but still rain decent results. I understand with a lower risk supplement I won't get the crazy results but I'm ok with that. Just want to harden and cut up a bit. Btw I'm on a 12 week 500mg test e cycle

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Inject: Mast
Oral hormone: Var
Oral SARM: Osta

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Inject: Mast
Oral hormone: Var
Oral SARM: Osta
Rad 140 would give you a hefty push at the end, and considering you will all-ready be suppressed you dont risk much at all by adding it in

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
What about winstrol and cholesterol? I have heard it had a lot of sides?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Every thing is dose related and depends what other factors are involved i.e. Person's lifestyles are the biggest impact.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Remember therapeutic vs steroid dosages are apples and oranges. Can not be compared, but levels do need to be monitored as always

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Every thing is dose related and depends what other factors are involved i.e. Person's lifestyles are the biggest impact.
Yeah exactly, I always eat real clean. I don't even touch fast food. Maybe once in a blue moon. Winstrol ain't the worst thing in the world though.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
OP don't underestimate masteron, it isn't exactly a bulking compound, but the amount of strength increase you can get on it does more than most would imagine who haven't experienced it before. Once the ball gets rolling...