Adex!!

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
So I'm running my first blast of 500mg of test e from my normal Trt dose of 100mg per week my question is what should I run my adex at during my blast? Or should it only be used if symptoms arise? All help appreciated..

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll prob need it but it will depend on you. I take .25 grams twice a week of arimidex and I inject 100 mgs total in a week. That's just me. What do you take while on TRT, if any?

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I don't take any a.i when I'm just cruising this is my first blast so I want to do it right

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I don't take any a.i when I'm just cruising this is my first blast so I want to do it right
From personal experience I'd run .50mg Arimidex with 500mg test. I ran about 1000mg test by mistake when I first blasted with no AI, and had no physical symptoms of high estradiol besides severe erectile dysfunction though it was sitting at 136. But the psychological sides were hell, turned me into a maniac. If I did that much again, I'd use 1mg arimadex per week. Just blast 500mg (split into two 250mg doses) and see how you feel after a week. If your nipples start itching (didn't happen to me), and you feel like garbage, take the arimidex asap.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok Im on my second week now and have yet to have any itchy nips and I feel great, I also suffer from anxiety so I hope I don't get these sides.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anxiety is my side with high and low E2 with bloat.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I was going to take it as a precautionary should I hold off? Or take .5 e3d

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I was going to take it as a precautionary should I hold off? Or take .5 e3d
I forgot to mention the crazy anxiety I had from e2 being that high. But if you're feeling awesome right now, there's really no need to use arimadex. Just use it if you start noticing any negative sides.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Nips are puffy when not cold but that's about it the last labs I had done I was at 31 E2

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nips are puffy when not cold but that's about it the last labs I had done I was at 31 E2

You're starting to creep up. How long have you been blasting since those labs were done? If it's been a few weeks, I would start the adex

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
It's been a month since those labs and that's on Trt. I have just did my second injection blasting 500mg a week

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
do these look familiar to anyone?

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Same thing. I have looked online on a pill identifier but got nothing. Was told its adex

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Same thing. I have looked online on a pill identifier but got nothing. Was told its adex

Thats crazy ive never come across a pill i couldnt identify online. Found one forum where a guy said it was 50mg clomid but couldnt find any legit sites that would identify that pill

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Found it! International pharmacy 1mg

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Get a pill cutter if you don't have one and cut them in half. Pills cutters are the sh%t!!

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok great yeah so glad you guys showed me to start at .5 and not the whole pill lol I would have killed my gains and e2

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

are you sure about that? just asking to make sure, never saw that in pink, always white or fade white.
WAF have you seen this before?

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I would be lying if I said I was 100% sure. But this is what I was told from a good friend of mine that I got it from and I also looked on website

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would be lying if I said I was 100% sure. But this is what I was told from a good friend of mine that I got it from and I also looked on website

ok, you could be right, but just wanted to make sure before you took, I don't know, some chicks 4 year old birth control lol

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Lmao thanks though I really appreciate the concern. Did your buddy also vouche for it? Or say it was ok?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lmao thanks though I really appreciate the concern. Did your buddy also vouche for it? Or say it was ok?

sent a msg to him, waiting for a reply- WAF will respond

anytime bro

WAF

WAF

Awards
do these look familiar to anyone?

I personally have never seen that band before all the Adex I've used in the past is white. I've had 1mg Adex before and used a pill cutter on them depends on manufacture but I've only came across 1mg once and had it test to make sure it was gtg. I'm in a course right now but will get back to you ASAP with any other answers. Pink I've never seen but we have different stuff up here in Canada. I'll get back to you. Companies can really make what ever content they want but usually stick to convent dosing per pill to avoid issues. I would start at .5mg also one thing to look out for is if your joints start to act up is a sign of Adex.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Thats crazy ive never come across a pill i couldnt identify online. Found one forum where a guy said it was 50mg clomid but couldnt find any legit sites that would identify that pill
Keep in mind theres a ton of underground labs now its not like the 90's. If you don't have a good source or your spidey sense is tingling be wary.