High estrogen and High testosterone

LyfeKan

Awards
I'm 19 and I recently took blood tests after my gyno started bothering more and after I realized I had very low libido. My doctor informed me that i have high Testosterone along with high estrogen. Also my prolactin levels are low. It has been this way for about a year or two. Could this be affecting potential gains at the gym? Does the high testosterone even out the high estrogen?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
depends where SHBG is thats probably also high locking up your bio T.
I see this trend more and more in guys. Its most likely do to xenoestrogen

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Its most likely do to xenoestrogen
What he means OP, is cut out plastic exposure, be careful of vinyl shower curtains, and don't overload on aromatherapies, all very good points. Soy is a problem, but thats more a phytoestrogen, but even so, don't eat too much, keep it to 25 grams or less of soy protein.
Soy cakes are even worse. Even if they taste good.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I'm 19 and I recently took blood tests after my gyno started bothering more and after I realized I had very low libido. My doctor informed me that i have high Testosterone along with high estrogen. Also my prolactin levels are low. It has been this way for about a year or two. Could this be affecting potential gains at the gym? Does the high testosterone even out the high estrogen?
You need to stop the estrogen from converting, you could go either the natural or pharma way, but first, how high is the estrogen level? Give us the exact numbers.