Anyone know of a good progressive TRT doc in the state of MN?

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
Not an easy thing to find.....I'm in Ohio and had to do some serious searching....

Mward97

Awards
Yes my current doctor is insistent that Clomid is good enough, doesn't want to run DHT, E2, SHBG, or fT, or bioT labs because he doesn't believe in them. Also thinks 500 total T is great for 19. That is on Clomid for 8 weeks at 50mg EOD. Before that it was 438. F****** ridiculous

Mward97

Awards
Even though my physiological growth hormone levels are legitimately 1000% over the normal max adult amount. But apparently having testosterone at 1/3 the reference range is all good... Pathetic

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not an easy thing to find.....I'm in Ohio and had to do some serious searching....
Edit: I just read the stickies and you can't post doctors or referrals. Too bad because I have a great doctor. Op, go to Excelmale dot com and look for the referral list.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes my current doctor is insistent that Clomid is good enough, doesn't want to run DHT, E2, SHBG, or fT, or bioT labs because he doesn't believe in them. Also thinks 500 total T is great for 19. That is on Clomid for 8 weeks at 50mg EOD. Before that it was 438. F****** ridiculous
Your doctor is saving you from yourself, kid.

Mward97

Awards
Your doctor is saving you from yourself, kid.
Yeah your right. Losing 20lbs in 2 months, despite eating 7,000+ calories a day. Cannot get my dick up. Losing body hair. Losing strength. Zero libido. My testosterone is at a great level though. Solid constructive input.

This is less than I eat daily.

Mward97

Awards
7000+ calories, lol
Don't know if you are laughing at how much food that is, or are saying it's not 7,000 calories. Each one of those bags of rice is ~440 calories each that amount of rice is 5,280 calories. That's easily over 7,000 calories.

adobepot

Awards
It's frustrating to have to go through this sorry.
If you're dropping 10 lbs per month at 7000 kcal/day, that's quite a wasting disease. What's your BW now? If you're continuing to drop weight like that you're going to be dead in a few months (as I'm sure you are aware) - I can't understand how you're not in the hospital right now. How long has this been going on?

Have you spoken with anyone else? Is there a reason that you're focused on the TT in particular?

FTR, 500 TT is also about what I had at at your age, so it's hardly a wild number to be targeting (yes, I understand that's with clomiphene).