HCG e2

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Since I've added 250iu of HCG 2x/week with my 50mg test 2x/week, I've been using .25mg Arimadex 2x/week. I know HCG can raise e2, and from what I've read it raises it quite significantly in a lot of guys. Would bumping up my Arimadex to .5mg be a good idea? The HCG makes me pretty damn irritable a couple hours after injection. Or maybe .25mg 3x/week would be a better idea?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
.25 three times a week would help if your levels are high, but why not get blood work done first?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will, just haven't had time lately
I gotcha man! If you are truly feeling the high side effects then take a third dose. Just be careful on going too low. My prob is my high sides are the same as my low ones.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I gotcha man! If you are truly feeling the high side effects then take a third dose. Just be careful on going too low. My prob is my high sides are the same as my low ones.
Do you still get the anxiety when you go too low? I have no joint pain yet, so I think I'm still good. I bought brand name Arimidex by Astra Zeneca (expensive!) online, and I hope it's legit! When I took research chemical anastrozole I would get bad joint pain. Maybe that's because it was over-dosed?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You prob over dosed. I've never had the joint pain. Just anxiety....like majorly. Paranoid A. F. !! And emotional. Ridiculous.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the world of hcg side effects. Nothing made me want to run my fist through a wall at the slightest little irritation and it never could get straightened out with any AI.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Welcome to the world of hcg side effects. Nothing made me want to run my fist through a wall at the slightest little irritation and it never could get straightened out with any AI.
I guess hcg isn't worth it then, I was feeling good before I started it haha I just had to have my nuts back for a little while lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dropping e2 too low causes anxiety and anger? I guess any kind of hormone imbalance causes this.
Ya a lot of people associate high test with mood swings and anger. Thats just incorrect. Test when all other hormones are imbalance shouldn't do that, it should make you feel great and happy. The issue is when you have an imbalance of hormones more than anyone 1 hormone.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Since I've added 250iu of HCG 2x/week with my 50mg test 2x/week, I've been using .25mg Arimadex 2x/week. I know HCG can raise e2, and from what I've read it raises it quite significantly in a lot of guys. Would bumping up my Arimadex to .5mg be a good idea? The HCG makes me pretty damn irritable a couple hours after injection. Or maybe .25mg 3x/week would be a better idea?
I believe your dose is too high, lower dose at 200 or even 150iu x2/week. If it works for you, you will feel it within a few days

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Dropping e2 too low causes anxiety and anger? I guess any kind of hormone imbalance causes this.
It could. Then again, my shift was extended on the days leading up and was working on 3 hours of sleep for almost the whole week...

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why women tend to be more calm than men and more reasonable to children and such comma higher estrogen levels. It's also why they live about 10 years longer

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I wasn't noticing anything from 250iu HCG, so I bumped to 350iu and felt awesone. 250iu doesn't drop my sack, but 350iu does. Maybe my HCG isn't very potent, it's Fertigyn brand.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When working on these cases there are too many moving parts. Proper testing is suggested at frequent intervals. When doctors start people off with test hcg and Dhea along with Adex all at once some times you just want to ask them "Wtf doc how can we know what is doing what?