Clomid

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ok so going on week 5 @ 50mg eod... Now I can't say I feel amazing but energy levels seem to be up...put on 5-6 lbs lean mass... Sex is ok.. Libido isn't raging or anything... So I wonder what my sperm is like as far as count and what not as wife and I are gonna have a ivf pregnancy hopefully in about 4 weeks... My doc put me on this merely for a pit restart or stimulate... And knew we wanted to do baby thing... My main 2 questions are could a guy take dhea with clomid or is that a bad idea?? And has anyone been on my dosage and had decent results??

Mward97

Awards
I've been on it for probably about 6-7 weeks then. It seems to me almost all of the positive things have sort of stopped. Libido is now almost non-existent again, and it seems I have actually dropped back down some in bodyweight from the initial gains I made on it. Does anyone think my HPTA could just be not able to maintain high levels of hormone production even WITH pharmaceutical help so my levels are just dropping again? Odd that I feel ****ty. Doing bloods again on 15th, then adjust medication plan on the 21st.

Mward97

Awards
And are you asking about just plain DHEA? Or some specific DHEA pro hormone?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Either on the dhea... I think what I have is the 19 nor and 2 other restructured forms claiming to be better than just plan and no sides

Mward97

Awards
I don't know what to tell you, if those DHEA pro-hormones actually work it could just shut you down. Most of them convert to like 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA, or 1-Testosterone. I think those DHEA pro-hormones are pretty ****ty if they are oral. You'd have to take like 30 tabs a day to get a noticeable amount of conversion to 1-Testosterone in your system...and in the case you DID get a noticeable amount of 1-T in your system you'd get some suppression and eventually shutdown. They are just severly under-dosed steriods.