First quad injection ever! Ouch

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
[sorry if this doesnt fit in this forum]

In every cycle previous to the current ive pinned in the glute, given that my new local source for pins are a 18g 1" syringe. Aside from that being the size of a whale harpoon, i believe i was too shaky and fresh to this process that i might have messed something up. My leg feels tight light pain when stretching or walking and im limping. Anyome have any good quad experience and sugguestions?

The oil is sust300 eod
Oral is m1-ad 80mgs ed
Arimidex
Nolva
Clomid
Taurine
Ive got 9 more weeks left and idk if i can keep going with these new pins if this is what im going to feel like.

Mesomorphin

Awards
Why not get a smaller gauge syringe? I recently started TRT injections of test ethanate. I ordered a supply of 23 gauge 1" on the internet. Even as a newbie to injection, I have had really easy, pain free quad injections. My 23 gauge syringes came within 2-3 days of my order, so you could have something easier to work with quite soon.

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Yeah thats what i had from walmart for forever 23g 1 1/4" but the pharmacy now requires a script when i see them. I was skeptical of buying online but hell.. My gear comes from online why not?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
23g 1" is plenty for IM injections no matter where you inject.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Yeah thats what i had from walmart for forever 23g 1 1/4" but the pharmacy now requires a script when i see them. I was skeptical of buying online but hell.. My gear comes from online why not?

Assuming your in the US; CVS, Walgreens, Rite-aid have 23g syringes for roughly cents a piece

napalm

napalm

Awards
If this is dr prescribed trt, I can't imagine why that wouldn't be good enough. I buy mine online by the box.

Another thing I couldn't imagine is injecting w an 18g needle

Edit, just saw its a cycle...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pull with 18 and inject with 25 in the glute. Screw quad injections.

chidz

chidz

Awards
Hahah virgin legs brother it gets better after 3 weeks you just have to deal with it till then haha I was the same haha enjoy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you hit a nerve in each quad.........you'll never go near quads again

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I've hit a vein once or twice no nerves but they were bad enough
I got to the point that when the tip of the needle even grazed anywhere on my quad it would shoot pain down my leg. Weirdest thing ever but i never went back to pinning quads

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I pull with 25g and inject with the same 25g. Takes a few minutes to draw .25cc with a 25 gauge 5/8"

livestrong82

Awards
I pin quads very frequently.. I use 22g 1" to pin
20g to withdraw from vial..

Pin outer quad and inject slow.. u will hit a nerve eventually. It sucks but it will be ok lol
Also I never aspirate, and never had an issue

j4ever41

Awards
I go 27g 1/2inch to quads and delts, 26g 1inch to glutes, I use a 1ml syringe, usually draw with a 20 or 18, I never have pinned with an 18, ouch, have not done larger that trt doses in about 6 years, but used to use 23g 1inch mainly to glutes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I go 27g 1/2inch to quads and delts, 26g 1inch to glutes, I use a 1ml syringe, usually draw with a 20 or 18, I never have pinned with an 18, ouch, have not done larger that trt doses in about 6 years, but used to use 23g 1inch mainly to glutes.
i started using 1ml syringes with changable needles and prefer to draw with a 20g and pin with a 27g or 29g 1/2 inch

j4ever41

Awards
i started using 1ml syringes with changable needles and prefer to draw with a 20g and pin with a 27g or 29g 1/2 inch
yeah bro for sure, smaller trt doses a 1ml syringe is good to use, much much easier to push with it vs a 3ml

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
It is really not that bad. I make sure a little of the oil is on the needle itself and it goes in like butter. Way better then the delt. I also stretch the skin before injecting.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 cc syringe: 20g draw, 25g inject
alternatively use 1 cc with changeable needles if injecting less than 1 cc.

Glutes, ventro-glutes, lats, and delts...
Quads and calves at your own risk lol.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand why the issue with pinning quads. I've been on TRT for 4 years and rotate quads, glutes and delts. Couldn't imagine pinning Lats or calves

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand why the issue with pinning quads. I've been on TRT for 4 years and rotate quads, glutes and delts. Couldn't imagine pinning Lats or calves
I was scared of pinning quads when I first started. Took the plunge and never looked back. Love pinning quads now. Also, lats and calves aren't that bad bro.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was scared of pinning quads when I first started. Took the plunge and never looked back. Love pinning quads now. Also, lats and calves aren't that bad bro.
I may try them again, they were one of the first few places i pinned. I now pin with 1cc syringes so using a 1/2 of 5/8 27g wouldnt be bad i dont think. pinned quads scarred me lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may try them again, they were one of the first few places i pinned. I now pin with 1cc syringes so using a 1/2 of 5/8 27g wouldnt be bad i dont think. pinned quads scarred me lol
Haha I hear u brother. I was scared of pinning quads because of the horror stories I heard. I'm glad I took the plunge though. Now quads are my second favorite. My favorite place to pin is the ventro glute .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Man i was able to pin them about 20 times each and then one day as the needle barely touched my skin it burned like someone poured acid on my legs. lasted for about 10 minutes. I settled down and decided to try the other quad and same thing.....i said **** it after that.

glute, ventro glute, shoulders are good enough for me

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not scared of needles at all....but for some reason thinking of pinning my calves or lats freaks me the **** out!