ESTRADIOL SWEET SPOT

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so after experiencing low libido, blood work indicated an estradiol of 5.
Test is fine at 925
Prolactin is nice and low at 6
Shbg in the 20s and free test high.
SO! I was taking test cyp at 100mg every 3 days(200mg per week) and I decided to lower my arimidex from .5mg eod to .25eod.
Here's the problem, I started hcg that same week at 1000iu a week. 250iu Mon Tues Thurs Fri . I'm sure my estradiol shot up because I had trouble sleeping, felt lethargic and super irritable. So what I did was last Saturday I took an extra .25mg of arimidex and today I took .5mg of arimidex. Today I feel awesome. Just wacked off. Awesome boner quality(I did this for scientific purposes lol) anyways, I think I'll do .5mg of arimidex Mon Wed Fri with the hcg/test combo. I hope I stay at how I feel now. Opinions guys??? Thanks.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not having bloodwork done and going by how you feel is a shotgun approach.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Just whacked off. Lol right or left hand bro? Although I never switch it up myself. Lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well here's the things guys *takes a big breath*
SO:
when I originally experienced symptoms of low t and had blood work done by my primary care physician, I was turned away saying I was fine with a test level in a nice "normal range" at 341 lol. I demanded a reference to an endocrinologist. I go to see this guy and he's old as hell and thinks testosterone therapy causes heart attacks. This turd gives me more bloodwork and my level was 450 this time because I got it tested at 8am, but here is a warning sign, I had mid to high LH but low fsh which should indicate some type of malfunction, but no, he gives me the "you're fine, strange that you are 27 and can't get aroused but it must be psycological." So I leave. Desperate for help I go to one of those pay out of pocket places. I send them my blood work and they are like "yeah u should be 800-1000" and put me on therapy. So when I started they had me at 200mg cyp per week and .5mg arimidex ed. Their doses had my test at 1200-1500 and my estradiol at 8! So I altered my dose and changed the arimidex to .5 one day and .25 the next day and got my e2 to 23. AND THEN, I got tired of paying an arm and a leg for therapy and found another end willing to treat me. She prescribed me 200mg of test but for some reason her test only got me to the 1200 mark(I'm thinking the put of pocket guys are steroid dealers lol) and the anastrozole protocol I had before is way too much for her test!! .5mg every other day killed my e2 so I had to lighten the dose....but now I added hcg! Holy **** batman! So I'm going back to .5mg Mon Wed Fri and hoping that I can be anywhere from 14-30 in the e2 range. ****ing hormones man.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note, going a month with an estradiol of 5 had me looking pretty damn lean and cut. I was all proud of myself thinking I was really making strides in the gym.....then I findout I barely have any estrogen lol. I do gotta say I love anastrozole because if you overdose it, it never completely kills ur e2. I'll always be at like 5-8 where as other AIs can diminish it to nothing.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh AND, I take hcg so my balls don't wither away to dust. For the guy who asked.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I say again: Without bloodwork you are dosing Anastrozole blindly. You can use sites like privatemdlabs dot com to order the "female hormone panel" to check TT, CBC and E2 for about $60. Check out websites like e x c e lmale and PeakTestosterone dot com for research.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I say again: Without bloodwork you are dosing Anastrozole blindly. You can use sites like privatemdlabs dot com to order the "female hormone panel" to check TT, CBC and E2 for about $60. Check out websites like e x c e lmale and PeakTestosterone dot com for research.
Agreed. I'll go next week for labs with the new Mon Wed Fri protocol. I just wanna get this week under my belt so I have a stable level of whatever the hell it is so when I do get the labs, I'll have a good idea where I'm at. Thank you bro

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok just looked at the private md labs site. What's the difference between an estradiol test and an estradiol sensitive? Which one should I check? And better yet, which one have the doctors been giving me?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your best test to order is "female hormone panel". With discount coupon you will get LH, FSH, E2, TT and CBC for around $60. The E2 test doctors use is normally the standard.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The e2 they are using is the wrong one assay on female. What appears in the serum can be totally opposite was going on at intracellular level. More investigation needs to be done at the cellular level. I feel there are variables we are just starting to understand in terms of catabolic to anabolic ratio at the cellular level taking in consideration of Enviromental factors

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your best test to order is "female hormone panel". With discount coupon you will get LH, FSH, E2, TT and CBC for around $60. The E2 test doctors use is normally the standard.
And when I order it what happens? I print out a certified lab order which I bring to my local hospital that does blood draws?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not having bloodwork done and going by how you feel is a shotgun approach.
This is how I always do things hehe... I find the body fluctuates anyhow, and after years on TRT it becomes easy to alter dosing as needed without bloodwork. Definitely don't recommend others to do this but it works for me!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is how I always do things hehe... I find the body fluctuates anyhow, and after years on TRT it becomes easy to alter dosing as needed without bloodwork. Definitely don't recommend others to do this but it works for me!
The good news for me is that when my e2 starts getting high, I know for sure it's high. When it's too low, the only thing I notice is a low libido, but other than that I feel fine. But when it's low it's like 5-12. I never seen it at 5. Usually when it's too low it's been 8 or 12. Anyway, instead of 2mg of AI per week, I'm now doing 1 and a half. Hopefully this brings my e2 from 5 to 15 to 20. Granted the addition of hcg doesn't shoot me through the roof. God ****ing dammit

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The good news for me is that when my e2 starts getting high, I know for sure it's high. When it's too low, the only thing I notice is a low libido, but other than that I feel fine. But when it's low it's like 5-12. I never seen it at 5. Usually when it's too low it's been 8 or 12. Anyway, instead of 2mg of AI per week, I'm now doing 1 and a half. Hopefully this brings my e2 from 5 to 15 to 20. Granted the addition of hcg doesn't shoot me through the roof. God ****ing dammit
When mine is low, I notice sore joints in the gym, especially in my wrists. That's how I know for sure. I should definitely be getting more frequent bloodwork though

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And when I order it what happens? I print out a certified lab order which I bring to my local hospital that does blood draws?
Yes, they email you the bloodwork order. You print the order and take this to your local Labcorp center with ID. They draw and submit blood vials to the lab. Within a few business days they email you the results. All confidential.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WAHOOOO!!!! I'm getting my e2 ANDDD my igf 1 . If my igf is low I'm gonna do GH yeeaaah! Jersey Shore style!!

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
When I have a headache, I know it. When my e2 is high, I know it. Via blood work in the past of course but over time, I feel it's imperative we know our bodies so well we can take healthy precautions and actions without having to run and get blood work every time. I know my e2 is high w many standard symptoms, although many do not always present. Some guys get the flush in the face and blood pressure, some anxiety, etc. I know my body well enough now that when my morning wood is gone, I have some brain fog and lethargy, I hit the aromasin or .5mg letro and bam, I'm back to feeling solid. Pushing it too low can be a mofo and everyone cranks out aromatase at different paces. The shotgun approach tends to mean throwing many approaches at one problem and hope for the best. Stick w a regimen that feels good, and follow that up w blood work. TRT and the e2 roller coasters dwindled when I leaned up and stopped playing around w high dosages. More is not better. Better is better.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
And so chasing the estrogen bunny begins again...

Danus

Danus

Awards
I don't think there should ever be a need for any estrogen or progesterone ancillaries on a TRT dose of test. You need to give it at least 1-2 months with just the TRT and I bet your bloodwork will stabilise on it's own.
While DR knowledge in general is pretty poor regarding sex hormones, their aim isn't really to give you a drug that needs a drug to counter it and so on etc.
Hyperdosing for physique purposes I can understand and generally would be the only justification to have to use estro/prolactin controlling drugs imo.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an extremely sensitive aromatise. 2 days after my first test shot I was having crazy vertigo and anxiety. Many people can handle 200mg of test without an AI. I'm not most people unfortunately

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think there should ever be a need for any estrogen or progesterone ancillaries on a TRT dose of test. You need to give it at least 1-2 months with just the TRT and I bet your bloodwork will stabilise on it's own.
While DR knowledge in general is pretty poor regarding sex hormones, their aim isn't really to give you a drug that needs a drug to counter it and so on etc.
Hyperdosing for physique purposes I can understand and generally would be the only justification to have to use estro/prolactin controlling drugs imo.
In theory you are correct, but in reality you're wrong. Everyone is different. I tried everything under the stars to get my E2 down and nothing worked. I had to start taking arimidex. I inject 100 mgs of test cyp split into two doses each week. I've never blasted so I'm not taking advantage of TRT.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In theory you are correct, but in reality you're wrong. Everyone is different. I tried everything under the stars to get my E2 down and nothing worked. I had to start taking arimidex. I inject 100 mgs of test cyp split into two doses each week. I've never blasted so I'm not taking advantage of TRT.
Want to hear something even more peculiar? I used to have to dose far higher on my aromasin in the past, on only 150-200mg of test per week. I'm using 500mg test now, and dosing less AI, far less. The body is very dynamic. Always changing.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Want to hear something even more peculiar? I used to have to dose far higher on my aromasin in the past, on only 150-200mg of test per week. I'm using 500mg test now, and dosing less AI, far less. The body is very dynamic. Always changing.
I'm telling ya man....the body will change on you in a heart beat.

swollz

swollz

Awards
The weirdness when I was on a therapeutic dose of 500 a week I would get nipple sensitive maybe a lil puffy... But I never ran ai.. And I was hard 24/7. Now years forward and natural I got this low t crap and while doc might be tring to elevate tt with clomid this thread is for real... What is the sweet spot? I hear ya all and my reviews show between 20-30 And 25 at the sweetness well if that's the case I need to get something to lower mine some...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm telling ya man....the body will change on you in a heart beat.
Definitely. I attribute less need for an AI right now due to having lower body fat, but it's just speculation really. Could be a number of factors, including diet.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
After while testosterone loses it effect as I am notice there may be some receptor down regulation. When addressing gh levels there is a noticeable boost from Trt

swollz

swollz

Awards
I enjoy unit of measure talk though with rem wood and what not. Lol. Prior to discovering low t I could be exhausted from work take sleeping pill to knock me out and get the morning wood when rested... I don't think the wood thing is %100