E2 ultra sensitive vs regular e2 test

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having trouble dealing with estrogen issues. Is one of these tests better then another? I see some guys on other boards posting huge differences in these tests. I've been using lef and private md labs bc of money. But those use the regular e2 test which may be very inaccurate? Anyone have experience or issues using the regular vs sensitive?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Hi SweetLou321,

I have been at this testing E2 for over 15 yrs. when I first started all they had was the reg. womens test for Estradiol and the lowest it would say is <20.

Yet if my test said <20 and going by how I feel I knew I went to low. Then came the new Sensitive E2 test that told a lot of men and my self we were to low <5 when in fact I felt very high.

So my Dr. started doing both tests at Quest labs the Sensitive would tell me I am to low and the Reg. test would say I was on the high side and that is how I felt high.

We did this test every 10 weeks for a yr. not once did the Sensitive test show my true levels.

My Dr. called a guy at Quest labs he knows and was told they are having a lot of problems with the new Sensitive test.

Today Dr. John at Allthingsmale.com says the best and only test he will use is the Sensitive E2 test. Yet still men at his forum are showing to low on this test when they are not.

When your this low you can't get it up it's dead and them men could get it up and were having Rem Sleep Wood.

So this is what I do only the Reg. E2 test and Dr. John was using the Quest Sensitive bad when it first came out and it messed up a lot of his men thinking they were to low and they stopped there E2 meds.

So he quit using Quest labs an went to LabCorp but sill even today I read men doing there test and being told they are to low.

If your doing the reg. test and you were able to get to the sweet spot keep using it.

Yet there are a lot of guys posting they use the Sensitive E2 test and getting good results.

I don't gauge my E2 levels by labs I go by how I feel if I wake up and did not have Rem Sleep Wood the night before. I will see if I can get it up before I get out of bed. If I can get it up but it's not a good and hard one I know I am on the high side. And I will take an extra amount of my E2 meds for that day.

If I can't get it up like it's dead I know I am to low and will stop my E2 meds. And doing this the RSW comes back in about 2 to 3 days. When it comes back that day I go back on my E2 meds but take less.

You need to go back on your E2 meds the day you get RSW back because E2 rebounds very fast and you can end up to high again.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi SweetLou321,

I have been at this testing E2 for over 15 yrs. when I first started all they had was the reg. womens test for Estradiol and the lowest it would say is <20.

Yet if my test said <20 and going by how I feel I knew I went to low. Then came the new Sensitive E2 test that told a lot of men and my self we were to low <5 when in fact I felt very high.

So my Dr. started doing both tests at Quest labs the Sensitive would tell me I am to low and the Reg. test would say I was on the high side and that is how I felt high.

We did this test every 10 weeks for a yr. not once did the Sensitive test show my true levels.

My Dr. called a guy at Quest labs he knows and was told they are having a lot of problems with the new Sensitive test.

Today Dr. John at Allthingsmale.com says the best and only test he will use is the Sensitive E2 test. Yet still men at his forum are showing to low on this test when they are not.

When your this low you can't get it up it's dead and them men could get it up and were having Rem Sleep Wood.

So this is what I do only the Reg. E2 test and Dr. John was using the Quest Sensitive bad when it first came out and it messed up a lot of his men thinking they were to low and they stopped there E2 meds.

So he quit using Quest labs an went to LabCorp but sill even today I read men doing there test and being told they are to low.

If your doing the reg. test and you were able to get to the sweet spot keep using it.

Yet there are a lot of guys posting they use the Sensitive E2 test and getting good results.

I don't gauge my E2 levels by labs I go by how I feel if I wake up and did not have Rem Sleep Wood the night before. I will see if I can get it up before I get out of bed. If I can get it up but it's not a good and hard one I know I am on the high side. And I will take an extra amount of my E2 meds for that day.

If I can't get it up like it's dead I know I am to low and will stop my E2 meds. And doing this the RSW comes back in about 2 to 3 days. When it comes back that day I go back on my E2 meds but take less.

You need to go back on your E2 meds the day you get RSW back because E2 rebounds very fast and you can end up to high again.
I don't noticed any of these effects one way or another honestly. Nothing with rem or morning wood.

I do notices my water retention and puffier nipples on no ais but my libido and eq are much better on no ai. On ai my bloat and puffiness is gone and my libido and eq go way down. My estrogen has shown high to med on various tests so idk.

I've tried low dose adex .25mg on shot days twice a week and still I feel this way. I wonder how much is mental though. Weird.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Hi SweetLou321,

I hold water but it's because of the Testosterone I have to use. So my Dr. gives me a water pill to take as needed been doing this for yrs.

Like I said if you can get it up even a little your not low.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does the test you use cause water? Thought that was a myth. It is not low right now. However I'm not sure if i make the ratio altered from where I feel best causing me some issues.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi SweetLou321,

I hold water but it's because of the Testosterone I have to use. So my Dr. gives me a water pill to take as needed been doing this for yrs.

Like I said if you can get it up even a little your not low.
How does the test you use cause water? Thought that was a myth. It is not low right now. However I'm not sure if i make the ratio altered from where I feel best causing me some issues

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Since cutting my dosage down to 30 mgs x every 3 days estrodial is no longer an issue. I am also modulating through restoration of mineral stores as well as reducing exposure to xenobiotics. No AI has been needed for over 8 weeks. I also have been experimenting reducing estrogen by altering biochemical pathways through manipulation of different enzymes.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Hi SweetLue321,

Over the yrs. I have talke to a lot of men that had this same problem going on TRT. My hands and feet would swell big time the water pill helped this.

But I am also Secondary Hypopituitary and have low Thyroid, Iron and other problems that for yrs. Dr.'s did not see.