Adding a SARM to my SERM?

GavinStevens

Awards
I've asked this on another forum but am honestly not sure if I can trust anyone there. I'm new here, but this place seems less sales-y.

I've got a total t level between 305 and 360 (range is 170-870 on first lab, 250-1100 on second lab), free test at 79.7 (range is 35-155), TSH at 4.7 (range is 0.40-4.50), estradiol at 14 pg/ml (range is < or = 29). So low T, low free T, overactive TSH, low E2.

I train for sprinting. Obviously, having T this low explains pretty well why I've been getting slow *as each season goes on* for the past 3 years that I've been at it. I've had my best results when I've had the least training. Low T = fast twitch fiber fatigue, decreased CNS ability (I think).

Anyway, Doctor 1 told me he'd likely prescribe me a SERM like Clomid to boost natty production but that he doesn't actually prescribe them and referred me to Doctor 2 - who he said likely would prescribe Clomid. My appointment with Doctor 2 is at the end of this month.

I'm thinking of adding a SARM to that SERM. I know that SARMs are mildly suppressive but I would guess (based on my extremely limited knowledge) that the level of suppression here would be more than offset by the increase in test from the SERM and the strength/power increases from the SARM.

IS THERE ANYTHING I'M MISSING HERE? Is it a bad idea to take a SARM while taking a SERM?

PostScript 1: I know that Clomid-solo isn't really a favored long-term solution for low T. If I'm not feeling the positive effects then I'll obviously look to getting a doctor who will prescribe the injections.

PostScript 2: I'll probably add this to another forum, but am I offbase in thinking that a SARM could help in sprinting ability? I'm talking short sprints - 100/200m, so nothing aerobic. I'd want to add as much strength with as little mass as possible. I see some people recommending S4 for explosive sports, but I'm not sure if there's any merit to that.

GamutofFear

Awards
I've asked this on another forum but am honestly not sure if I can trust anyone there. I'm new here, but this place seems less sales-y.

I've got a total t level between 305 and 360 (range is 170-870 on first lab, 250-1100 on second lab), free test at 79.7 (range is 35-155), TSH at 4.7 (range is 0.40-4.50), estradiol at 14 pg/ml (range is < or = 29). So low T, low free T, overactive TSH, low E2.

I train for sprinting. Obviously, having T this low explains pretty well why I've been getting slow *as each season goes on* for the past 3 years that I've been at it. I've had my best results when I've had the least training. Low T = fast twitch fiber fatigue, decreased CNS ability (I think).

Anyway, Doctor 1 told me he'd likely prescribe me a SERM like Clomid to boost natty production but that he doesn't actually prescribe them and referred me to Doctor 2 - who he said likely would prescribe Clomid. My appointment with Doctor 2 is at the end of this month.

I'm thinking of adding a SARM to that SERM. I know that SARMs are mildly suppressive but I would guess (based on my extremely limited knowledge) that the level of suppression here would be more than offset by the increase in test from the SERM and the strength/power increases from the SARM.

IS THERE ANYTHING I'M MISSING HERE? Is it a bad idea to take a SARM while taking a SERM?

PostScript 1: I know that Clomid-solo isn't really a favored long-term solution for low T. If I'm not feeling the positive effects then I'll obviously look to getting a doctor who will prescribe the injections.

PostScript 2: I'll probably add this to another forum, but am I offbase in thinking that a SARM could help in sprinting ability? I'm talking short sprints - 100/200m, so nothing aerobic. I'd want to add as much strength with as little mass as possible. I see some people recommending S4 for explosive sports, but I'm not sure if there's any merit to that.
Depending on the SARM. You won't want anything Suppressive if you're trying to get t back up.

S4? Suppressive.
Osta?Suppressive.
Lgd? Suppressive.
Yk?suppressive.

Now...I suggest talking with your doctor 1st.

Then you can add things like GW Which has similar endurance and power effects to EPO. (AKA blood doping )

Or mk677 which increases endurance and power.

Gw would be the better choice as you don't have to worry about hypoglycemia.

GavinStevens

Awards
Depending on the SARM. You won't want anything Suppressive if you're trying to get t back up.

S4? Suppressive.
Osta?Suppressive.
Lgd? Suppressive.
Yk?suppressive.

Now...I suggest talking with your doctor 1st.

Then you can add things like GW Which has similar endurance and power effects to EPO. (AKA blood doping )

Or mk677 which increases endurance and power.

Gw would be the better choice as you don't have to worry about hypoglycemia.
Thanks.
I don't think I need an endurance boost, as I don't ever dip into aerobic capacity in my races.
I'm interested in the % of suppression. If I could get solid strength gains with, say, 5% suppression - I'd be okay. If it's 30% suppression, no. If it's somewhere in between - ?

Let's say Clomid alone took me from 300 to 700 (I've seen some guys report that level of effect...on the internet :knockedout:). If adding a SARM then knocked me to 680 but I was able to increase peak power output by some decent amount....I'd be happy.

But no idea. And I also have no idea how quickly anyone notices the effects from solo-SERM usage.

GavinStevens

Awards
GamutofFear

I just read through UncleSarm's Osta log - he went from 557 to 124 ng/dl after just 6 weeks on Osta! 25mg every day.

That's pretty serious suppression. Not exactly the 5-10% I was told on another forum.

GamutofFear

Awards
GamutofFear

I just read through UncleSarm's Osta log - he went from 557 to 124 ng/dl after just 6 weeks on Osta! 25mg every day.

That's pretty serious suppression. Not exactly the 5-10% I was told on another forum.
There's no half suppressive. It's full.

A ton of people have marketed SARMS as being "less suppressive " than PH's but this is not the case.

Gw and mk677 are the only sarm that don't interfere with test production.

GavinStevens

Awards
There's no half suppressive. It's full.

A ton of people have marketed SARMS as being "less suppressive " than PH's but this is not the case.

Gw and mk677 are the only sarm that don't interfere with test production.

I've been trying to figure out GW; are there strength benefits at all?
In general, endurance increases come at the expense of speed gains. If GW can help increase power AND endurance, awesome.
I'm very interested in mk677.

GamutofFear

Awards
I've been trying to figure out GW; are there strength benefits at all?
In general, endurance increases come at the expense of speed gains. If GW can help increase power AND endurance, awesome.
I'm very interested in mk677.
Gw can help increase vo2 max which would help your sprinting. Cyclist are using it as an alternative to EPO which is why I suggested it.

That's just imo.

GavinStevens

Awards
Right. With the short sprints in track, Vo2 max is never implicated because the entire races are essentially anaerobic.