TRT dosages

jmlaheta1976

Awards
I was on 300mg a weeks. What are your prescribed doses?

Jay0536

Awards
I was on 200mg twice a month for the first 2 months and then 200mg once a month for the next 4 months

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on 200mg twice a month for the first 2 months and then 200mg once a month for the next 4 months
thats a terrible protocol. If that's dr prescribed he needs to read up

jmlaheta1976

Awards
Wow. Everyone keeps telling me I was on a small cycle. LOL

Jay0536

Awards
Well hopefully after my visit tomorrow it will all change. I'm going to try a specialized clinic and see what they say.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many health issue when dosed that high for too long for many. The right dose is not cookie cutter one fits all.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From reading, and my own experience, 50 mg Test C E3.5 is about average.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 wk is a typical starting dose for doctors that understand hormone therapy.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300 mgs a week is NOT a TRT dose. Find a new dr. Most start out at 100 mgs a week and tweak from there. I'm back down to 100 mgs split every 3.5 days.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'd feel horrible on 300 mg a week. 75 mg does me well.

Primordial949

Awards
I agree with Mr. Dunn; 300mg per week indefinitely (TRT) may not be the best approach. Again, and I think most guys seem to ignore this, TRT is designed to restore your levels to within normal optimal ranges. True, there isn't a cookie cutter dose for everyone; however, 300mg per week is not (unless you are some rare case) a proper TRT dose. Too many guys get on TRT and expect some outrageous physique transformation - that is not the goal of TRT. A proper TRT protocol does not yield supra-physiologic levels. If you want that then just cycle!