TRT Tip: TRT Maintenance

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looks good. I’ve been on TRT for almost 4 years but just started using HCG at 250 IU E3.5, added to testosterone cypionate syringe.
    I'll be interested to see how your experience is. Any reason you decided to do this 4 years in?

2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Do you take the hcg the same days you pin test?
    Yes, I fill the syringe with testosterone cypionate then add HCG into same syringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by sammpedd88 View Post
    Didnít realize youíre on HCG man. What made you want to go that route and how have things been so far with it?
    Started adding HCG about 2 months ago at 250 IU E3.5 days. Decided on it as my energy and libido was becoming a problem with just testosterone cypionate. Researched and found LH receptors are all over the body. HCG can help backfill other hormones.
    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I'll be interested to see how your experience is. Any reason you decided to do this 4 years in?
    See above. I can tell you that my energy and libido improved within a month. Sleep and wellbeing is improved. Iím still evaluating. Only drawback is the testicular ache but thatís now subsided.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes, I fill the syringe with testosterone cypionate then add HCG into same syringe.

Started adding HCG about 2 months ago at 250 IU E3.5 days. Decided on it as my energy and libido was becoming a problem with just testosterone cypionate. Researched and found LH receptors are all over the body. HCG can help backfill other hormones.

See above. I can tell you that my energy and libido improved within a month. Sleep and wellbeing is improved. Iím still evaluating. Only drawback is the testicular ache but thatís now subsided.
    Weíre you on an AI before HCG? If so, have you had to change the dosage due to being on HCG? Iím going to be asking for updates from you on this. Iím contemplating adding it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sammpedd88 View Post
    Weíre you on an AI before HCG? If so, have you had to change the dosage due to being on HCG? Iím going to be asking for updates from you on this. Iím contemplating adding it.
    Yes, Anastrozole at 0.25 mg E3.5 days, taken one day after testosterone cypionate injection. I expect estradiol to raise but so far I have no high estradiol sides. I plan to have bloodwork done first week of December. Will post up results in my log. Feel free to ask for updates anytime brother.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes, Anastrozole at 0.25 mg E3.5 days, taken one day after testosterone cypionate injection. I expect estradiol to raise but so far I have no high estradiol sides. I plan to have bloodwork done first week of December. Will post up results in my log. Feel free to ask for updates anytime brother.
    Thanks bro!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRT Tip: Avoiding High Hematocrit
    By kenpoengineer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-02-2017, 08:59 PM
  2. TRT Tip: Hair Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 02:38 AM
  3. TRT Tip: Estrogen Control Alternatives
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 09:16 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 06:24 PM
  5. Any tips for obtaining a Legit TRT script?
    By Jay V 24 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:00 PM