TRT Tip: TRT Maintenance

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. @kisaj, are you just using DHEA pills?


  2. DHEA converts more to testosterone in females then males and higher conversion of estrogen in males.
    If there is adrenal insufficiency then DHEA chances of converting to estrogen actually increase even more in males.

    If there is a mitochondrion imbalance due to deficiency of NADPH then DHEA will get stuck and not be converted to testosterone in females
    This mechanism may also apply to males as well, but there is no evidence supporting it. Just a hypothesis as a possibility.
    One of the best ways to increase testosterone in women is not using DHEA as first line of defense, but rather ashwaganda. Many doctors females when I recommended them this they notice when on TRT they started to develop acne and growing hair in wrong places. When levels were remeasured tester one levels where significant increased. Some of their patients had to discontinue the testosterone replacement.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    @kisaj, are you just using DHEA pills?
    Yes, sublingual.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yes, sublingual.
    Silly question...is that a specific type of pill, or you just place a regular one under the tongue?

  5. It is designed to dissolve. You need to buy dissolving tabs and not normal oral.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    It is designed to dissolve. You need to buy dissolving tabs and not normal oral.
    Thanks. What's the biggest difference? I just got a deal on a buy one get one deal!!

  7. I want to interject into this thread with a question. I have just recently been prescribed TRT at 200mg biweekly. I have been splitting it into 100mg weekly. The doc didn't prescribe any other meds to take with the test. Is there something else I should be taking?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks. What's the biggest difference? I just got a deal on a buy one get one deal!!
    For me it was conversion to estrogen. I started on oral and found my e2 spiked fairly fast. Sublingual helped keep that down and actually increased dheas numbers over oral.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    For me it was conversion to estrogen. I started on oral and found my e2 spiked fairly fast. Sublingual helped keep that down and actually increased dheas numbers over oral.
    Thanks. I'll be placing an order this weekend!

  10. Dhea trouche work the best...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Dhea trouche work the best...
    What is that exactly?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What is that exactly?
    Same thing @kisaj recommended. It's absorbed through membrane in the mouth.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  13. I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  14. Good podcast here:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457275765.082877.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  408.7 KB
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  15. Bump for more TRT protocols.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  16. 60mg test cyp twice a week with .25mg anastrozole once a week. No DHEA as even 12mg sublingual makes me overstimulated.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    60mg test cyp twice a week with .25mg anastrozole once a week. No DHEA as even 12mg sublingual makes me overstimulated.
    Going to be getting updated labs probably this week as I've been on this dosage for a while. Also probably going to get IGF-1 labs run and start mk-677 soon after.

  18. I loved dhea (td) initially on trt, but goddamn that stuff makes me break out in ugly acne. Im assuming its DHT related, never did bloods.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    I want to interject into this thread with a question. I have just recently been prescribed TRT at 200mg biweekly. I have been splitting it into 100mg weekly. The doc didn't prescribe any other meds to take with the test. Is there something else I should be taking?
    Hcg if you plan on ever having kids or if you want functioning testes. Possibly arimidex, but that depends on what your estrogen is at. Hopefully more people can offer you advice since I personally am not on trt, although I'm looking into it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Hcg if you plan on ever having kids or if you want functioning testes. Possibly arimidex, but that depends on what your estrogen is at. Hopefully more people can offer you advice since I personally am not on trt, although I'm looking into it
    I've also heard of people donating blood due to elevated hematocrit which increases the likelyhood of blood clots; so I'd also mention getting bloodwork on your hematocrit

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    I want to interject into this thread with a question. I have just recently been prescribed TRT at 200mg biweekly. I have been splitting it into 100mg weekly. The doc didn't prescribe any other meds to take with the test. Is there something else I should be taking?
    Hcg tends to increase libido and well being for many men. The body has LH receptors throughout the body. I'd even split it further to 50mg x2 weekly with insulin syringes. You can get 27 or 28 gauge and it only takes a minute to draw such a small dose. Doing this will possibly keep you from needing an AI as I hate having to use them. I get E2 swings from week to week on the same AI dosing.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
    Hcg tends to increase libido and well being for many men. The body has LH receptors throughout the body. I'd even split it further to 50mg x2 weekly with insulin syringes. You can get 27 or 28 gauge and it only takes a minute to draw such a small dose. Doing this will possibly keep you from needing an AI as I hate having to use them. I get E2 swings from week to week on the same AI dosing.
    What ai?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    What ai?
    I've tried Letro and Anastrozole. Both were pharmacy meds so quality wasn't the issue.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
    I've tried Letro and Anastrozole. Both were pharmacy meds so quality wasn't the issue.
    Have you tried exemestane? Seems to give more steady and stable suppression for most people. Also are you sure that is e2 fluctuation, with blood work to know? I'm almost wonder if it is other things that are presenting as standard high e2 symptoms.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
    Hcg tends to increase libido and well being for many men. The body has LH receptors throughout the body. I'd even split it further to 50mg x2 weekly with insulin syringes. You can get 27 or 28 gauge and it only takes a minute to draw such a small dose. Doing this will possibly keep you from needing an AI as I hate having to use them. I get E2 swings from week to week on the same AI dosing.
    How frequently were you dosing your ai?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRT Tip: Avoiding High Hematocrit
    By kenpoengineer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-02-2017, 08:59 PM
  2. TRT Tip: Hair Loss
    By kenpoengineer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 02:38 AM
  3. TRT Tip: Estrogen Control Alternatives
    By kenpoengineer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 09:16 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 06:24 PM
  5. Any tips for obtaining a Legit TRT script?
    By Jay V 24 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Log in
Log in