Trt-hcg-a super dmz

oldschool5309

Awards
Just started 100 mg a week test cyp, hcg and anasrtrozale- I am 44 and have ran numerous cycles in my life-question- will I get any noticeable effect from the test at this dosage if I run it with an oral like sdmz-( sten and dmz) - should I run it with hcg- I'm done having kids but will it help with my natural levels-does it have a leaning effect? I have never been on Trt and run at such a low dose. Thx for any replies and happy holidays

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That dose will only show effects of you have very low natural t. It's a trt dose not a cycle dose so it will basically only put you in the "average" level of t. The test alone will give you nothing more than "normal" levels and results.

Adding sdmz will be a nice cycle tho as the cyp will simply be your test base. Don't really see much reason for the hcg tho as it won't really help anything but shrinkage.

Your natural levels will be zero as soon as you start the cyp as your body will see exogenous hormones and begin suppressing any natural production. Hcg will not change this to any meaningful extent. Any leaning will be from the cycle and not the hcg.

oldschool5309

Awards
Thx booneman, I'm hoping being on trt will help me keep some of the dmz gains

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thx booneman, I'm hoping being on trt will help me keep some of the dmz gains
Trt will really only help the transition period (the first week or two after the cycle). Long term sustainability is more dependent on diet and training past those first few weeks since your test levels will only be at "natural" and not supraphysiological levels.