Estrogen help

sean1982

Awards
Started on trt therapy a few years ago but notice when I administer therapy my package kinda pulls inward an looks small and balls tuck up. I suspect estrogen . I have noticed when on anti angling this doesn't happen but can't afford that all the time

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your dosing scheme?

sean1982

Awards
I take 1 ml test 2 anastrozole s an 2 shots of hcg at 500 weekly

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 1 ml test 2 anastrozole s an 2 shots of hcg at 500 weekly
So that's 200 mg Test C, 2 mg Anastrozole and 500 IU of HCG per week. How's the bloodwork looking?

sean1982

Awards
Been about 3 months since done blood but I've been on the therapy for two or three years the blood work usually comes back pretty good I always have some high estrogen - sometimes the testosterone comes in a little high to like 1400 ish

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your test dose should be lowered IMHO. 1400 is way too high. Can you post a copy of your last labs?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Stop following cookie cutter protocols from probably on line "quacks", who are just running a revolving door with many guys.
First of all you are 33 years old and why the hell do you need it in the first place? Is the first questions I would be asking and then dig to find out the reason. The reason is often simple found when a proper history is taking asking the detailed questions ....

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Same thing happens to me much more often than not. I've been on trt 4 yrs, all blood panels check out ok.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If all the blood work looks normal then you need to look into other areas of your health ....