Daily test c injections

D

Dougied

Awards
My Dr. has me on daily subcutaneous test c injections. He says this keeps your levels more stable. In the forums most guys inject twice a week at the most. Anyone else on daily injections? I guess I'm questioning the benefit of sticking myself every day.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Sub-Q? I thought test was IM? God that must burn

D

Dougied

Awards
No, it doesn't burn and is pretty painless. I think the sub-q injections have recently become popular with some drs.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
No, it doesn't burn and is pretty painless. I think the sub-q injections have recently become popular with some drs.
I know that they insert test pellets that last months uner the skin of your rear, but i thought you'd get a more systemic effect from IM. The one time i ever did sub-q injections it burned like hell.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I inject sub-q around my navel, it sometimes burns as well. I just use small 0.5" insulin pins to inject twice a week into my delts. Even if it's sub-q, it will still be systemic btw.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think daily injections are overkill. I know diabetics pin insulin daily but if you can avoid it why not avoid it? Twice a week or every 3.5 days works great. Your T levels aren't going to drop to where you will get negative sides of you inject every 3.5 days. There's guys on here that follow this and they pin IM and sub-q

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I think daily injections are overkill. I know diabetics pin insulin daily but if you can avoid it why not avoid it? Twice a week or every 3.5 days works great. Your T levels aren't going to drop to where you will get negative sides of you inject every 3.5 days. There's guys on here that follow this and they pin IM and sub-q
I guess it depends on which ester you use? Isn't there a test ester that is out in 24hrs?

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess it depends on which ester you use? Isn't there a test ester that is out in 24hrs?
No not that I've heard of. If you're pinning test cyp, the half life is 4-6 days. That's why guys prefer 3.5 day injections. You can do what you want but after a while you're going to get tired of pinning every day. Scar tissue will build up faster also.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
No not that I've heard of. If you're pinning test cyp, the half life is 4-6 days. That's why guys prefer 3.5 day injections. You can do what you want but after a while you're going to get tired of pinning every day. Scar tissue will build up faster also.
And with a half life that long, pinning daily would build up to a high level REALLY quick

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're thinking of TNE which is test with no ester. Half life of a matter of hours. Propionate is the next shortest with a half life of a couple days.
If you're pinning cypionate just pin twice a week. With a half life of longer than a week, your test levels won't have time to drop between injections. You could even do once a week.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And with a half life that long, pinning daily would build up to a high level REALLY quick
Pinning daily is a waste. Pin twice a week. It's like mowing your yard every day to keep it looking good....a waste of time and overkill.

D

Dougied

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I'll talk to my doctor about switching to twice a week.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So like 16mg injections daily? What crack is your doc smoking?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
How thick is a test-c inject anyways? Got a toradol shot this morning. **** that hurt.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
So as for calc's, at all times around the 4th day and after you'd have about 56mg of test in your system at all times +/- 1-5mg?

D

Dougied

Awards
That sounds about right. My vial says testosterone cypionate in grape seed oil 200 mg/ml. The dosing is .16 ml subcutaneously daily. I use a standard insulin syringe. I've been doing this for about 5 months now, and 2 blood tests show my TT at 1100 and FT at 40.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure how accurate this is but check out triple W period steriodplot period com

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That sounds about right. My vial says testosterone cypionate in grape seed oil 200 mg/ml. The dosing is .16 ml subcutaneously daily. I use a standard insulin syringe. I've been doing this for about 5 months now, and 2 blood tests show my TT at 1100 and FT at 40.
Sounds like it's working for you, I just personally wouldn't want to do daily injections if I didn't have to. If I was on TRT using test cyp I would pin it no more than once or twice a week.

J

j2048b

Awards
Daily injects of both hcg and test cyp should help stabalize ur blood and all levels quicker than 1-2 shots per week, AND u should be able to reduce the amount of one or even perhaps both of the hcg and test, pinning sub q is easier for most than doing IM shots, u figure if ur already doing hcg sub q,.... Add a little test to it and ur g2g