HCG only cycle?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Any point to this?

I have some HCG in the freezer and I don't plan on any roid cycle anytime soon so just wanted to see if I could do anything with it?

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Why not? The stuff works.

I'd do HCG 500 IU EOD or E3D, along with an AI like Arimedex 0.5 mg EOD or E3D, to prevent that precious test from converting to estrogen

What kind do you have? I'm finishing up a 10,000 IU vial of Ovidac

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Why not? The stuff works.

I'd do HCG 500 IU EOD or E3D, along with an AI like Arimedex 0.5 mg EOD or E3D, to prevent that precious test from converting to estrogen

What kind do you have? I'm finishing up a 10,000 IU vial of Ovidac
Interesting, how long have been doing this?

I'm not sure of the brand, I got it from my local pharmacy and I have it pre loaded in needles in my freezer now :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really see the point in running by itself. There may be initial gain due to the release in LH to stimulate test production, but that won't last and you'd naturally return to homeostasis. But in the meantime, HCG aromatizes so quickly, that the AI would likely be needed. So you'd have a short window of increased test, but not in supraphysiological ranges to see benefit in that short time, and have increased e2. Seems like a lot of hormone playing with little benefit.

I wouldn't do it, personally.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a note that AI's don't prevent conversion of test to estrogen, an AI will simply block existing estrogen from being active.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
WOW.... First off. hCG does not aromatize into E2.
Secondly, AI's do block the enzyme that turns Test into E2.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a note that AI's don't prevent conversion of test to estrogen, an AI will simply block existing estrogen from being active.
Not true youre thinking serms. AIs do prevent test to e2 conversion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
WOW.... First off. hCG does not aromatize into E2.
Secondly, AI's do block the enzyme that turns Test into E2.
It doesn't aromatize but its stimulation of testosterone production can result in increased estrogen production concurrently...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't aromatize but its stimulation of testosterone production can result in increased estrogen production concurrently...
Right, and the level of test increase that HCG produces vs the increase in estrogen isn't worth it, IMO, for the reasons the OP is seeking- namely physical and/or gym improvement. You are still well within physiological levels, so monotherapy (as it would be looked at if a doc prescribed it) would be a good possible route to try for secondary hypo patients.

For some reason, perhaps due to the method in which HCG stimulates LH, estrogen tends to increase much quicker than when exogenous test is used to achieve the same TT levels. Dr Chrisler states that "higher doses (over 250IU) overly stimulate testicular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels, and brings on the detrimental effects of same". The problem is that only injecting 250IU wouldn't bring the benefits of test levels to a level that would be all that noticeable from a physical standpoint.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally can't stand HCG. I've tried Crisler's protocol as well. It still causes too much hormonal fluctuation/estrogen in me, and acne.

I was using it to prevent becoming sterile, but I think I will just do an occasional Triptorelin shot instead, maybe once a year.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally can't stand HCG. I've tried Crisler's protocol as well. It still causes too much hormonal fluctuation/estrogen in me, and acne.

I was using it to prevent becoming sterile, but I think I will just do an occasional Triptorelin shot instead, maybe once a year.
Nor I. It wrecked me and took awhile to straighten out.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok, so most advice to not do it, I had some left over but maybe I can take some Clomid I have instead and do 1 or 2 shots of hcg to get started or is that a bad idea also? I have Anastozol also if needed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok, so most advice to not do it, I had some left over but maybe I can take some Clomid I have instead and do 1 or 2 shots of hcg to get started or is that a bad idea also? I have Anastozol also if needed
What's the point? Are you in post cycle therapy?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What's the point? Are you in post cycle therapy?
To boost my test levels. I would guess that my test level is low 400's now, when I did 25 mg Clomid eod for 1 month I got my test level to +600.

I'm not in pct and haven't been "on" for awhile.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
To boost my test levels. I would guess that my test level is low 400's now, when I did 25 mg Clomid eod for 1 month I got my test level to +600.

Fair enough. Mine were at 1772 last week. Lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
WOW!!! What are you on?
When I got my blood drawn I had just taken my last pin of 300mg test e 250mg deca for a total of 600mg test 500mg deca a week.
I took a 200mg pin of test e a week later and will do one more of those while the deca clears out, and I'm using ostarine until I start my pct.
All other levels were normal, prostate, blood cell count, kidneys, cholesterol, only my AST liver enzyme value was in the high range of normal.
Actually my B12 levels were really high too which I need to ask the doc about because I haven't taken a B12 supp consistently in 4 months now.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, so this is an apples to apples conversation. lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

200pts isn't going to do anything for you from a physical perspective and unless you are experiencing symptoms of low test, you likely aren't going to notice any benefit from that little boost. You can increase natural test production within that amount naturally with some lifestyle adjustment, provided there isn't something underlying. Your call, but I wouldn't be taking any scripts and playing with hormones for that little boost. Plus, you state that you "guess" you are in the low 400s, so you really don't have an idea. You can't guess where your test levels are.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
200pts isn't going to do anything for you from a physical perspective and unless you are experiencing symptoms of low test, you likely aren't going to notice any benefit from that little boost. You can increase natural test production within that amount naturally with some lifestyle adjustment, provided there isn't something underlying. Your call, but I wouldn't be taking any scripts and playing with hormones for that little boost. Plus, you state that you "guess" you are in the low 400s, so you really don't have an idea. You can't guess where your test levels are.
My "guess of being in the 400s" is because I did a test 2 month ago, and I do feel a difference since I was in the 600 about 5-6 month ago, I like the feel of 600 a lot better :)

I didn't think that a Clomid cycle would "hurt" me?