Recent TRT experience

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the last two weeks I have been traveling a bit and just swamped at work and have spaced to take my second 50mg shot during the week. So essentially running on 50mg for the week, which I know has my test in the 400s based on years of experience. The odd thing is that I feel great and don't even feel like I need to do the injection that week. I don't have labs, but I am finding the fact that I feel like I do on such a low amount and no doubt have total test riding low, pretty peculiar.

I have labs coming up in about 30 days and I am tempted to stay at 50mg, see what labs report and decide from there.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I noticed the same thing man, I've run 50mg/week and did great. I stopped because my joints were hurting from low e2. Interested in what your blood results will be

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you are running Viron (assume you still are) is it the free testosterone level that has you feeling great?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say really. I think it could be a combination of my staples. I'd be interested to see how long it lasts because I've never been one that noticed ups and downs much. My staples:

Pregnenolone
DHEA
Vit d
Hawthorne
Coq10
Milk thistle
Viron
Exotherm
Agmatine
Rhodiola
Ashwagandha
Citrulline

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So Viron is just Longjack and Boron? I'm currently taking Bulk Supplements Longjack and notice a little energy increase. I've taken Boron for a while, but stopped because I read it can raise e2. Do you take it daily?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
All the articles on bodybuilding websites say boron increases testosterone and decreases SHBG, but the articles I read in scientific journals say it increases estrogen. Being that it supposedly helps to strengthen bone/increase bone density makes me think the latter is correct.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I often miss my shot day and the only thing that really changes is my libido dips. I do 100mg twice a week but it often winds up being every 4 days or something.