New To Test E

DotW

DotW

Awards
I'm on TRT and have been injecting 150mg of Testosterone Enanthate, every other week, since April.

I ran 200mg per week for six weeks to see how my body would react. My biggest concern is gyno. I'm convinced I'm susceptible.

I'd like to run twelve weeks of 500mg per week. What should I do to control estrogen during and after?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on TRT and have been injecting 150mg of Testosterone Enanthate, every other week, since April.

I ran 200mg per week for six weeks to see how my body would react. My biggest concern is gyno. I'm convinced I'm susceptible.

I'd like to run twelve weeks of 500mg per week. What should I do to control estrogen during and after?
That is an old school protocol. May I suggest splitting the dose and injecting every 3.5 days? You will feel much better by smoothing out your peaks and valleys.

Bloodwork is required to see what your E2 is doing. Gyno is only a concern with high E2. If you inject as above these E2 levels will drop.

TRT may also require an AI like Anastrozole to help control conversion of the Test to E2. I would get your normal TRT protocol dialed in before thinking of blasting to 500 mg.

My protocol is 40 mg Test C every 3.5 days and 0.5 mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days.

DotW

DotW

Awards
I've been working with an endocrinologist. She doesn't realize that I'm trying to add to her work. Any resources I can use to figure out what I need to do to dial it in?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out privatemdlabs dot com. For $60 you order the female hormone panel. They use Labcorp for testing. This panel includes CBC, FSH, LH, total T and E2.

DotW

DotW

Awards
I realized that I may not be painting a complete picture. I want to juice and get big. I went to an endo because my body composition didn't reflect my diet or the work I was putting in at the gym. It just didn't add up.

It turns out I do have low t, but truthfully, I want to get jacked. My biggest concern is taking advice from some numb nuts in the gym that doesn't know what he's talking about. Am I even on the right road?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I realized that I may not be painting a complete picture. I want to juice and get big. I went to an endo because my body composition didn't reflect my diet or the work I was putting in at the gym. It just didn't add up.

It turns out I do have low t, but truthfully, I want to get jacked. My biggest concern is taking advice from some numb nuts in the gym that doesn't know what he's talking about. Am I even on the right road?
The average dr is not going to help you do a legal cycle. But what you can do if you really have low T is get that protocol dialed in. Once it's dialed in you can blast and cruise between your labs.

DotW

DotW

Awards
The average dr is not going to help you do a legal cycle. But what you can do if you really have low T is get that protocol dialed in. Once it's dialed in you can blast and cruise between your labs.
When you guys say dialed in, do you mean get my t where it's supposed to be?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being dialed in means you feel the way you're supposed to with levels that are in normal range. Also your E2 is under control and your other hormones are in check such as DHEA and pregnenolone. It takes about a year or so to get dialed in. Once you're dialed in you can blast away after that.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recommend getting an AI like Exemestane. Your TRT doctor will not prescribe this.

12.5mg of exemestane (aromasin) every other day is a decent dose for that amount of test.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Being dialed in means you feel the way you're supposed to with levels that are in normal range. Also your E2 is under control and your other hormones are in check such as DHEA and pregnenolone. It takes about a year or so to get dialed in. Once you're dialed in you can blast away after that.
Yeah, in the meantime enjoy your new test levels and make some gains DotW

DotW

DotW

Awards
Yeah, in the meantime enjoy your new test levels and make some gains DotW
Just got a call on Saturday from the endo. She's says my t is where it's supposed to be. We've been at it since last December. I'm getting pretty stoked.

Thanks guys.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Train big and eat big and U will be pleased with ur results, now that U have a normal test level. I agree with the other suggestions, stay where U are for a while before U consider blasting...