dhea number

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you personally raise a dhea number of 334.2 on a range of 164.3-530.5?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on high I felt at 334. Are you having acne break outs or anything? Are you taking pregnenolone? It works really well when taken with DHEA.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on high I felt at 334. Are you having acne break outs or anything? Are you taking pregnenolone? It works really well when taken with DHEA.
No real acne break outs. No preg. That number was on no dhea also. I think I feel OK but idk what high dhea feels like either.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty good number. Supplementing might help, but won't be noticeable like it would be for someone on the low side.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a pretty good number. Supplementing might help, but won't be noticeable like it would be for someone on the low side.
I was hoping you would reply. I'm 24 on trt bc of pituitary tumor. Would you think waiting till it declines would be a good idea then? Since adding dhea could increase estrogen and other things down stream?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would. For the bump you may see, it could be accompanied by sides and the risk/reward is not really worth it IMO.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

I agree

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you feel like you're missing something then pregnenolone could be the missing link. It helps with the head fog and sense of well being. Also works with libido also

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you feel like you're missing something then pregnenolone could be the missing link. It helps with the head fog and sense of well being. Also works with libido also
I have tried it in the past and got all go the benefits you speak of. But its expensive to test without insurance. And it can sometimes cause me insomnia.

If I were to try it again. What dose and type would one start with?
Oral
Sublingual
Transdermal

And what dose for each?

I tried dermacrine in the past and always felt great on one pump. But I have a steady gf now and I don't want to have transference on her.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me personally....I've never tried the transdermal. Oral works better for me than sublingual. Start will 100 mgs a day and take it in the morning. It can keep you awake if you take it later in the day.

I hate transdermals for the simple fact. I hated Androgel because I had to be so careful.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me personally....I've never tried the transdermal. Oral works better for me than sublingual. Start will 100 mgs a day and take it in the morning. It can keep you awake if you take it later in the day.

I hate transdermals for the simple fact. I hated Androgel because I had to be so careful.
100mg?
The TD dose I responded well to was about 3mg
I tried 6.25mg sublingual and also had loads of energy. 25mg sublingual caused me to have a headache and feel light headed.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't compare the amount with each dosage type. 50-100 mgs of oral is pretty standard.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't compare the amount with each dosage type. 50-100 mgs of oral is pretty standard.
OK thanks! I may pick some up and try it then. Since I know I respond well its just the delivery and dosage I need to adjust.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21