Clomid alone raise testosterone?

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Would Clomid alone raise testosterone levels enough to see muscle mass and strength gains?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Clomid alone raise testosterone levels enough to see muscle mass and strength gains?
Not for someone with a normal healthy HPTA. Someone with low test levels who successfully does a Clomid restart would see gains from increased test levels but probably not on par with the gains of aas or ph/ds cycle. I could be wrong though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I RAN CLOMID FOR 60 DAYS AT 25 MG, RESEARCH CHEMICAL AND DID GAIN 4 LBS OF LBM BUT I THINK I WAS SHUTDOWN FROM SEVERAL DS CYCLES THAT WERE TO CLOSE TOGETHER EFFECTING MY HPTA

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I was thinking that maybe Clomid would actually tell the pituitary to keep producing LH and therefore continually produce testosterone or at least boost it above its normal range, where as Testosterone would actually shut your own production down.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
21 days of 25 mg a day brought me from 300 to 520. My brother used it for several years due to low test while trying to get high enough sperm count to get his wife pregnant. he had constant estrogen sides no matter the dose schedule or size of dose. he was really happy when she was far enough long in pregnancy to get back to "normal" trt.

MBZ

Awards
It will definitely raise test, but I doubt enough to provide the kind of gains you are most likely hoping for.