Lab work no dr

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Has Anyone in NY NJ or RI been able to get lab work done with out seeing a dr? I can't find anywhere that will do it

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lab Corp - female hormone panel is a good start.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I went to their site it said the need the order from a dr

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Went there. They don't work in NJ/Ny either

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZRT lab (saliva) mail it in.....possible option ?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
ZRT lab (saliva) mail it in.....possible option ?
I will take a look at them when I get home.... I finished pct the other day and want to check to make sure everything is back to normal. I feel great. But I what the numbers to know for sure

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you had an annual physical recently? If you have medical insurance, most of them allow a free, no copay, annual physical which includes blood work. Before you have your blood drawn, ask the dr if he will check your T levels because you think you may have low T because you feel bad. That's how I first found out I was low T.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't had one in a while and my birthday is coming up so I can just say I do one every year around that time... I switched insurance about a year ago

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There you go man! When I went for my physical I asked my dr if test was checked in the labs. He told me it wasn't routine but he would order it since I was complaining of low T symptoms. Lay it on thick and heavy to him and you shouldn't have a problem.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yea I might have to find a new dr... Right now I see an old Asian lady .... Do you know if a walkin clinic would do a physical?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went there. They don't work in NJ/Ny either
How about crossing state lines? Are you close to a state that allows privatemdlabs dot com?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
How about crossing state lines? Are you close to a state that allows privatemdlabs dot com?
Won't work they on their website it states that they ask for ID so they would know I don't live there