TRT & Fertility. Continue or PCT?

Greysoul

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post in this forum.

Currently I am on week 9 of:
200mg test cyp
1000iu's of HCG
1mg arimidex MWF

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant and haven't had any luck yet, but with that being said we've only been trying for two months. For whatever reason she thought she didn't ovulate last month and with ovulation tests, she hasn't this month either.

My prescription refill is coming up and needs to be ordered asap. I have no reason to believe that I am shutdown or infertile at this point but I guess I'd like opinions on whether or not to keep going, or take a PCT.

If you say PCT, I'd like some opinion on the best technique to come back with a high level of fertility. My doctor suggested blasting HCG for like a month while continuing the arimidex, and that was it. Does anyone have any better ideas of what I should do?

Thanks for any and all responses!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know there have been some guys on here that have been successful in getting their wives pregnant while on TRT. A few questions come to mind in looking at your protocol.
How long have you been on TRT?
What does did you start at?
When's the last time you had labs done?
Can you post your labs?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
why not do something very simple and obvious...sperm count.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty high test dose to be trying to have a kid on. I'm in the same boat but at 100mg a week, 1mg of arimidex a week and 500ui twice a week.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty high test dose to be trying to have a kid on. I'm in the same boat but at 100mg a week, 1mg of arimidex a week and 500ui twice a week.
100mg is definitely better than 200 when trying to have kids. Also, adding HMG (peptide) to your HCG protocol would be optimal. HCG gets/keeps activity alive in the testes, but HMG is more geared directly towards sperm count as it mimics FSH. (HCG mimicks LH).