Low HGH level (not stimulation test)

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I am a male of 43 years old.

since few months now I have started to experience joints pain that are no sweeling but cracking very frequently. The joints pain is also migrating, sometimes in the knees, sometimes in spine, shoulders, fingers, ...

So I did some blood tests regarding inflammation but all returned false. So I went to an endo, thinking that maybe it could be linked to hormones and I have just received my blood tests and my HGH is < 0.10 ng/ml (lab range is < 6.70, it is surprising that a minimum is not defined).

Do you think that low HGH and my symptoms are linked. Does anyone got this low HGH condition with similar symptoms?

I have read that low HGH causes low IGF-1 which is stimulating cartilage production.

Also note that my SHBG is high: 62.96 nmol/L (lab range is 14.5 - 48.4)

I do not experience other symptoms than that. No fatigue, no depression, ...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I have the same problem, except my IGF-1 is borderline high range. What is your estradiol level?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
My estradiol is ok after a second blood work. It is surprising that your igf-1 is high as what I have read both are linked. I could reduce my joints pain with sambucol for virus and nerve fix formula. I don't have figure out yet which supplement ease the pain in the joints. I do not have this nerve fix formula so I might see soon if it is sambucol that helps.