HCG Question - HRT

sdvette

Awards
Hi all I am new to the forum and have a couple questions.

1. I am on Testosterone Injections at 200mg per week. My HRT doctor prescribed me HCG. I understand the HCG is supposed to keep my Testies producing test even while taking the injections. My question is do i really need HCG if I am taking the injections? I also have testosterone cream that I use once a morning as well. Its very low does, but my thoughts are all of the external test should be more than enough. Is there a benift to keeping with HCG? Will it help me burn fat or gain more than what I get with the external test shots/cream?

2. I am also using Sermorelin. I have been on this for about 3 weeks now. I recently decided to use the Semorelin with GHRP-2. I have read that it enhances the overall effect and helps release/sustain the HGH plus. Question for anyone that has used either and has also used HGH. Is the Semorelin worth it or is it better to go right to HGH?

thank you.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all I am new to the forum and have a couple questions.

1. I am on Testosterone Injections at 200mg per week. My HRT doctor prescribed me HCG. I understand the HCG is supposed to keep my Testies producing test even while taking the injections. My question is do i really need HCG if I am taking the injections? I also have testosterone cream that I use once a morning as well. Its very low does, but my thoughts are all of the external test should be more than enough. Is there a benift to keeping with HCG? Will it help me burn fat or gain more than what I get with the external test shots/cream?

2. I am also using Sermorelin. I have been on this for about 3 weeks now. I recently decided to use the Semorelin with GHRP-2. I have read that it enhances the overall effect and helps release/sustain the HGH plus. Question for anyone that has used either and has also used HGH. Is the Semorelin worth it or is it better to go right to HGH?

thank you.
A few questions. How old are you? Why did you get on TRT? Why are you on such a high weekly dose? If you have your blood work, please share it with us. It can be a big help in giving you advice.
Thanks

sdvette

Awards
Im 48yo. I dont have all of my blood work, but my total test was 210 and my free was about 8. sorry dont have the exact data, but will post later this week when I can access my report. I just remember the numbers.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Thats a a TON of test to the taking every week.
"normal" starting dose is about 100mg a week by shot, without additional creams/gels.
The HcG is to maintain testicular size and fertility afaik. It's wasted money if you are nto wanting kids imo.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes 200 mgs is a very high starting dose. HCG is does help keep your natural test going in theory. Usually guys choose not to use it due to it making it difficult to dial in your E2. It's hard enough dialing it in without HCG. Also if you don't want kids then there's no need to take it. There's a lot more you could add to your protocol depending on your blood levels.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a very high TRT dose and will no doubt cause e2 to rise substantially. You should look to lower that to 100mg a week to start and work up as needed to address symptoms rather than starting at the high end and need to back down. Also, no, HCG is definitely not needed and few people on TRT use it unless they plan to eventually come off and have children. There are some circumstances that it will be beneficial, but for the most part, it will simply sky rocket estrogen levels and make you feel like ****.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I'm at 1x 140 mg test per week with 2x 500 iu hcg injections. My trough was 1000 ng/dl and my e2 has sky rocketed all the way to 21 with no AI.
This why I get so sick of seeing everybody on this board pushing estrogen control down peoples throats with out even knowing their levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16