Lyme disease and co-infections -

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
We are in a lyme epidemic now in several states. Lyme is not multiplying and spreading like we are lead to believe. Satan's spawn has always been here and always will be here. The real cause is the impact of our altered environment such as chem-trails, unnecessary vaccinations, GMO, polluted air, food and water as well as negative minds causing genes to express weakening our immune systems. The impact of these gene expressions are allowing dormant pathogens such as lyme and co-infections to become active. Lyme is a sexual transmitting disease. From my clinical observation women are significant higher risk on contracting lyme as spirochete are found in sperm. I believe more men are carriers of the disease who are just unaware. I have started evaluating not only the women who have lyme disease, but also their male significant others many also have clinical lyme, but are not expressing it. How many pregnant mothers are passing it on to their child? Do you think tick is transferred just by ticks? This goes for flea, flies, mosquito, spiders, chiggers, and us human's as well. These are the things we need to start thinking about. Any condition such as cancer, HIV and other immune compromised conditions probably have active pathogens never properly diagnosed. Remember stress is the trigger co-infections and lyme are the bullets.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the symptoms?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also how can you tell if you have it? Is it possible to have without the "rash".

Sorry for so many questions. I just find stuff like this fascinating and interesting.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Would like to see that as well.
i have had cases where there was low testosterone due to the impact of the pituitary response of the pathogen. Once the pathogen was cleared or better as I refer "put back into check" by the immune system. Testosterone and hormone levels went back into normal range with out supplementation. Lyme is known as the great mimicker and symptoms could be from aches and pains, triggering autoimmune disorders, adrenal issues, thyroid issues, to just having depression or neurological conditions. ETC I have found a lot of MS and ALS people to have possible missed diagnosed as being lyme. There are document cases I have worked on where people were almost institutionalized due to severe neurological imbalances. Once the underlying cause was treated with in 3 month they where completely normal functioning human. These are just many of the 100's cases I have been involved in which have been life changing. This is why it is suggested to look at the person from all angles before jumping the gun on TRT with younger guys. Again each case is different and unique and no one should be jumping down the rabbit hole with out proper evaluation. The sad part is conventional testing miss >90% of the active infections as it is based upon a criteria set by the CDC which we already been caught up with many cover ups. The evaluations are based some what on labs for supporting evidence, but more so weighted on symptoms as well as history.

FYI you do not have to have a rash to have lyme disease. That's the biggest line of BS out there. Why it is not taken seriously. BTW giving doxy for 2-4 weeks is a dam joke !!

Finding more cases over in UK now more then ever.
I have a meeting with the owner of the largest center in London in the next coming weeks.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418265/

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have had cases where there was low testosterone due to the impact of the pituitary response of the pathogen. Once the pathogen was cleared or better as I refer "put back into check" by the immune system. Testosterone and hormone levels went back into normal range with out supplementation. Lyme is known as the great mimicker and symptoms could be from aches and pains, triggering autoimmune disorders, adrenal issues, thyroid issues, to just having depression or neurological conditions. ETC I have found a lot of MS and ALS people to have possible missed diagnosed as being lyme. There are document cases I have worked on where people were almost institutionalized due to severe neurological imbalances. Once the underlying cause was treated with in 3 month they where completely normal functioning human. These are just many of the 100's cases I have been involved in which have been life changing. This is why it is suggested to look at the person from all angles before jumping the gun on TRT with younger guys. Again each case is different and unique and no one should be jumping down the rabbit hole with out proper evaluation. The sad part is conventional testing miss >90% of the active infections as it is based upon a criteria set by the CDC which we already been caught up with many cover ups. The evaluations are based some what on labs for supporting evidence, but more so weighted on symptoms as well as history.

FYI you do not have to have a rash to have lyme disease. That's the biggest line of BS out there. Why it is not taken seriously. BTW giving doxy for 2-4 weeks is a dam joke !!

Finding more cases over in UK now more then ever.
I have a meeting with the owner of the largest center in London in the next coming weeks.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4418265/
Thanks for the very knowledgeable informant. What is the treatment that you would recommend for someone with lyme disease?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
With any case you address the person not just the disease or label given by medical mentality

One needs to know what they are addressing before jumping down a huge rabbit hole. LOL

The best approach used is an integrative one which is a combination of allopathic with bringing the body back into balance by identifying the hidden factors which the doctor may not be looking for. I have seen this working first hand in combination with LLMDS and other integrative health providers

In a nut shell, let the doctors do their job and other people do theirs to help compliment. As long as every body is on the same page we are all good which is vast majority of times. People will know if their doctor is open minded or not. There are also ego maniacs out there who think they are God in their own world and you just ignore them LOL

M

made2last

Awards
This is an extremely interesting topic, I've heard that lymes can be transmitted sexually but I had my doubts, can women infect men? I'm definitely interested in learning more about this. LLMDS don't take insurance, and 4 weeks of doxy seems to be the way lyme is treated by MDs, my wife's had 2 of those treatments and still has symptoms, the only time she had relief was while she went through Chemotherapy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Women are more likely to be effected sexual due to the males have a more robust immune system and less likely to have issue with stress related neurological issues. 4 weeks of doxy is a joke, and waste of time and money in the system. If you take doxy who may kill the parent, but increase the cyst form and round bodies. I have been dealing with lymies for over 5 years some of the most incredible neurological cases on file from all over. If you want to get rid of lyme and keep it in check you need an integrated approach not a silver bullet. I have seen hundreds relapse when they did not take an integrated approach to treat the person not just the disease. if the doctor is not running tindimax with doxycline they may be making matters worse. When it comes to lyme, I am very familiar with this area as I have to be totally clinical when working with LLMD's as they are heavy on the watch list.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3132871/

M

made2last

Awards
Thank you so much matrix, I'll tell my wife to tell her doctor for her next visit about the tindimax, from the link you provided it seems it's better than doxy and amoxicillin for Lymes

M

made2last

Awards
is this one of the tests used in that link? seems like it because of the color codes they use. I called a LLMDS office and they said this test wasn't available, that they used igenex out in California. What's an effective treatment against the biofilm like colonies?

M

made2last

Awards
The Matrix can you recommend a good lyme dr that takes insurance in or near dutchess county NY

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Matrix can you recommend a good lyme dr that takes insurance in or near dutchess county NY
My sister has Lyme as well. It's been very hard to find a doctor that has any specialization in the disease. BTW, I've asked Matrix this as well and he had no recommendations.

M

mercsme

Awards
Matrix I am a Lyme survivor . It got into my heart . I think they call it carditis . Very close to cashing out . Heart/pulse was running around 30 beats per minute . They stuck me with a Pace maker . Then figured out I had Lyme . I pray for anyone that gets it you catch it quickly . One year later after treatment and I am only paced around 10 % of the time . Also just a FYI I am on Androgel and my DR sucks at TRT . Blood work on Tuesday .

M

mercsme

Awards
. 4 weeks of doxy is a joke, and waste of time and money in the system. If you take doxy who may kill the parent, but increase the cyst form and round bodies

Hey , That is the Treatment I got . 4 weeks of Doxy . Man I sure hope I don't get a relapse . I don't want to go through this crap again . Just friggin great

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
. 4 weeks of doxy is a joke, and waste of time and money in the system. If you take doxy who may kill the parent, but increase the cyst form and round bodies

Hey , That is the Treatment I got . 4 weeks of Doxy . Man I sure hope I don't get a relapse . I don't want to go through this crap again . Just friggin great
Is your doctor running tindimax with doxycline? This protocol was recommended by Matrix a few posts ago. I'm only asking because my sister has Lyme as well and I've been passing information to her.

M

mercsme

Awards
Is your doctor running tindimax with doxycline? No he did not . They figured I had Lyme for several years before they figured it out . As mentioned my heart/pulse was running low around 30 . Almost a year ago to the day . So I had a Pacemaker put In then they diagnosed me with Lyme = carditis . Only treatment was doxy 4 weeks . I have been doing well except for a ear infection I got last week . Please let me know if I can do anything to help . Lyme sucks . If they would have caught it even a year earlier I would not have a PM . And I had major symptoms . Trust me lifting with a PM isn't the best.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
is this one of the tests used in that link? seems like it because of the color codes they use. I called a LLMDS office and they said this test wasn't available, that they used igenex out in California. What's an effective treatment against the biofilm like colonies?
Most LLMDS use igenix because of politics.
You want to use the urine antigen test from igenix which a doctor needs to prescribe tindimax and doxy for. I do not recommend using their western blot IGG or IGM. Why I have doctors use MDL instead, cheaper and just reliable providing the doctor does not look at just it like most do. You need to look at the bands with the human eye not have the computer read them as quest or lab corp does. In the last week I have found potential 4 more cases of missed lyme disease which have gone the traditional medicine route and tested negative. Biofilms will be treated with tinidimax or plaquinol in conjunction with antibiotics treatment. Since I have a good working relationship with several well respected LLMD's. they often refer their patients out to take care of the other issues which may prevent the antibiotics from doing there job. if you have low vitamin D levels especially with lyme I would suggest against supplementation as it may cause the antibiotics not to be as effective and cause inflammation

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Most LLMD's do not take insurance. Their appointments can be from $600-1200. This is why I have a certain criteria I look for before referring my clients to the LLMDS. I have been extremely accurate on evaluation of potential lyme later clinically diagnosed by a medical profession. If you are near plats burgh, NY I work with many of Dr Maureen McShane's patients. She's a very compassionte LLMD who uses intergrative approaches.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix I am a Lyme survivor . It got into my heart . I think they call it carditis . Very close to cashing out . Heart/pulse was running around 30 beats per minute . They stuck me with a Pace maker . Then figured out I had Lyme . I pray for anyone that gets it you catch it quickly . One year later after treatment and I am only paced around 10 % of the time . Also just a FYI I am on Androgel and my DR sucks at TRT . Blood work on Tuesday .
You were very lucky my friend, most cases are missed, you may have bartonella which is a tick born ilness which cases I have work with tends to hit the heart and vascular system. One of the symptoms I look for is vasculitis in the hands or other parts of the body. These are commonly referred to as racer stripes. One of the LLMDS I have pleasure of working with is well respected in the area of lyme for over 30 years. They have been teaching and educating in multiple facet of lyme and tick borne illnesses. I am also a member of MMI which is the Worlds largest professional lyme research forum where professinals share information on latest research in lyme and other co-infections.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Is your doctor running tindimax with doxycline? This protocol was recommended by Matrix a few posts ago. I'm only asking because my sister has Lyme as well and I've been passing information to her.
The information presented was based in the research provided. As mentioned it shows clearly by giving dox along will decrease the parents, but will increase the cyst form or line also known as round bodies (dormant form of lyme) which is not good. Everything I do has been researched based ..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drjessarmine/2014/06/24/lyme-diseasethe-411

Here is one of the blog talk shows I did about lyme

M

mercsme

Awards
I will be very aware of any relapse . With the Doxy I went from being paced around 90% to approx. 12 % . I sure don't want a relapse . I am in NYS so I may look up the person you mentioned if needed . I am also on Androgel 1.62 . wonder if the lyme affects my TRT . Blood work for test today .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I had several cases where males where on TRT and where not monitored properly from LLMDS resulting in lyme flaring when estrogen went out of balanced. One of the road blocks I cleared which helps immune system in males and female lyme is estrogen imbalances. LLMDS have little understanding of hormones and neurotransmitters on impact of the immune system. Majority of them just focus on lyme only with antibiotic protocols

M

mercsme

Awards
Well Matrix , I am on Androgel . Kid you not just got back from the Doc 1 hr ago . I have been on Androgel for about 2 yrs . 1 Pump usually Test around 600 . Well now it is just over 1000 and my Red Blood is 55 I don't know the fancy word for it Guessing Hemotitus . Anyways he is pulling off androgel for 2 weeks then retest and hope 55 drops to 51 [ I think that is the number he mentioned] . So know I get to crash my T levels . He also suspects sleep apnea

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What about dehydration? As that can also increase cbc. Really pull the rug out from under you so quickly.? 1000 and where is your e2 at? One pump over 1000 tells me higher chance of cross contamination at the application site. If that can skew other markers I am not sure. Still isolating the cause is ideal, but at the expense of well being may not be the best approach.

M

mercsme

Awards
I drank a lot of coffee before the blood draw and they had a hard time hitting a vein . Wonder if I was dehydrated . I usually put the andro on the shoulder and run it down my arm . Blood draw was Tuesday at noon . I put the Andro on usually around 7AM everyday . Monday morning I put it on my left shoulder . Tuesday I put it on my leg in the AM . The drew blood from my right arm near where it bends [ the middle ] - I am not very good with medical vocabulary . anyways I was thinking the same thing . Maybe somehow I still had some test gel in that area . Very strange . Also I have a friend that is a Nurse Practitoner and although 55 is for RedBlood count she seems to think with my past history of no issues it is most likely a unusual occurance . I have asked the Doc several times to test my E and he blows me off . He doesn't think it is significant . [ I know I need a better doc ].As mentioned I am off Androgel now retest in approx. 2 weeks . Any types to lowering the count besides hydrating ? Does Alcohol effect Redblood count ? I do have a cocktail every once in a while . Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well you just answered you own question LOL you where probably in a state of dehydration altering when blood was drawn. Coffee is not considered fluid daily intake. For every 8 oz of coffee you need 16-20 oz of water to off set it. Which in your case probably did not happen, and why based in your response was a hard time getting a vein. Again simple common sense is all that was needed. Most over looked tool in medicine..

M

made2last

Awards
Most LLMD's do not take insurance. Their appointments can be from $600-1200. This is why I have a certain criteria I look for before referring my clients to the LLMDS. I have been extremely accurate on evaluation of potential lyme later clinically diagnosed by a medical profession. If you are near plats burgh, NY I work with many of Dr Maureen McShane's patients. She's a very compassionte LLMD who uses intergrative approaches.
Does she take insurance? I understand LLMDs don't take insurance, I was asking if you know any insurance accepting Dr's that are competent In treating Lymes. I currently live in Beacon, but moving to Newburgh soon, thanks for your help The Matrix

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
No llmd i work with or just in general takes any insurances...