TRT PCT/Exit Plan w labs, using OTC and Humanofort?

Brolz

Awards
Hello fellow meatheads,
I am considering starting humanofort as a regular addition to my supplement routine, especially as I am going to attempt to come off of 6 months of TRT on Androgel 1.62% @ 4 pumps/day. I am 29 years old, went to MD complaining of fatigue, libido issues, ed, history of OTC test boosters, SARMS, stims, and I used to drink a lot of alcohol. My first blood test (baseline) is probably low because it came only about 1 week after finishing an 8 week run of Ostarine MK2866 SARM. It was 219 total test. A retest 2 weeks later was 264, both taken at 9am. Wondering if my test was on its way back up to a better level when I insisted on beginning the gel, as the libido issues I had been suffering for about 2 years prior are really upsetting to me. I began the gel 6 months ago. 8 weeks ago I ran 4 weeks LGD4033(SARM) followed by 4 weeks MK2866(SARM) and MDs blood test was scheduled during 3rd week of MK, test level came back at 94(1 week ago, 7/11)!!!! even on TRT.... but anyway, these readings are all inaccurate due to the SARM use.... so the reason for my email...

I want to drop the Androgel totally , and begin Humanofort supplementation in hopes of restoring proper adrenal function (I feel this may have been the primary cause of my libido issues prior to beginning TRT and still to this day no relief!) and also hoping humanofort will restore HPTA function ! I will stop the Androgel and begin 1 humanofort upon waking on empty stomach, 1 humanofort before bed, along with MAN Sports - Nolvadren XT (basically 75 mg Arimistane(AI), 200 mgDIM , and a cortisol reducer), HCGenerate (a properly dosed VERY inclusive natural test booster) , and Purus Labs Recycle (a test booster that contains a lot of libido effecting supplements not found in the HCGenerate).

1)What do you think of this plan??
2) Am I a fool to drop the Androgel after 6 months without using Clomid? or will my testicles begin working quickly due to the PCT I have planned (Humanofort, Nolvadren, HCGenerate, and Recycle). I also take vitamin C, fish oil, and PowerFULL.
3) Is this dosage protocol good for the Humanofort?
4) How long do you think before my LH and FSH will return to high normal and my nuts fill up again?

I finished my last MK2866 today, and have bloodwork again in 8 days. Hoping to begin this TRT exit plan Monday or Tuesday when HCGenerate delivery comes and after 3 days of Androgel to return my SARM suppressed numbers a little bit.

Thanks anyone who can help me, Im really hoping not to need clomid because I know the gel is a milder TRT to come off of especially since my highest level so far has only been up to about 564?

j2048b

Awards
Who told u humanofort does anything at all??? I was suckered into it myself and guess what? It just takes up space in my cupboard.... Used 2 bottles and it did nothing at all for any thing....

Quit taking **** and wait and do scally's power pct program, and quit having bw while in the middle of a damn SARM cycle,,,,

j2048b

Awards
Oh and GET REALL ITEMS FOR A PROPER PCT!!! Hcgenerate? Cmon man! Get some real hcg, nolva and clomid and follow scallys pct.... Poor pct and people believing all these new age pills are gonna do well in a pct??? Boggles my damn mind! Pinning hcg in the stomach fatty area is easiest thing in the world

IF UR WILLING TO MESS UP UR Own hormones and everything else, please do YOUR BODY A FAVOR AND PCT THE RIGHT WAY!

Brolz

Awards
The reason I feel I can get away the natural route is
1) THe gel didn't do much for me, my testes only slightly atrophied 2 months ago with the LGD, and my highest test level was like 564 so it may have not even really shut me down
2) Androgel studies claim peoples test comes back after a few months
3) Arimistane has some research behind its AI/test boost properties and cortisol control, plus its got the dim
4) check the hcgenerate label before you dismiss it, it appears to have all the right things in the right dosages if there is any such thing as natural test boosting properties, plus if it works even somewhat it will use my own natural production as opposed to relying on more meds like clomid to do it for me which will keep my pituitary shut down anyway!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
1, it did
2, no it doesn't
3, no
4, garbage

Lol, why do you ask questions when you already think you know it all?

We just told you that everything you do is completely wrong, you can do what ever you want after this but stop starting new threads all the time with the same question, especially if you don't want to hear the truth?!

None of the OTC supps you're using is worth anything, no matter how many times you try to convince your self they are...

j2048b

Awards
Sorry i have to whole heartedly disagree! Any label that has a complex mix and doesnt break down every item, u really dont know how much of each item ur getting, from manufacturing defects to using unpure herbs, the list can and will go on,

I for one had to stop trt cold turkey last october, took my body until april to function normal, i had used humanofort, it did jack ****!

I dont believe in these new age items people r trying to sell, its a new fad like skinny jeans, made up by a bunch of college deusches who all wear their hair the same way.... IF UR GOING TO USE PRODUCTS MADE FOR MEN! PCT LIKE A MAN! Dont sell ur health or body short! The scally power pct program uses products that have been used for ages by pro bodybuilders etc..... U wouldnt find any lifter imo of any pro stature using anything but the real thing.... Please do ur body a favor and pct the way it was intended

Lgd shuts u down hard, and a few other sarms do to! Good luck

Brolz

Awards
Check Hcgenerate ingredients list it has dosages and all highly researched ingredients, and Purus Labs Recycle has highly compimentary ingredients as well, I looked into literally every test boost under the sun and this and recycle are what I came up with along with BS anecdotal evidence from reviews these seem to work for people.

interested in your opinions... yes the LGD atrophied my balls more than 5 months of androgel did

Brolz

Awards
I will post my results and hopefully my function will return in like 2 weeks, then we will see! if Im shot at that point then I will procure some Clomid

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you are considering OTC for your PCT, look into Rebirth. This is proving to be a viable option to Clomid and several guys have posted up labs showing test levels higher than when they began their cycles.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I will post my results and hopefully my function will return in like 2 weeks, then we will see! if Im shot at that point then I will procure some Clomid
Lol, good luck with the 2 week plan

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Since you are considering OTC for your PCT, look into Rebirth. This is proving to be a viable option to Clomid and several guys have posted up labs showing test levels higher than when they began their cycles.
You're the man kisaj but save your breath, Brolz won't listen, he got his mind set already...

Brolz

Awards
"Alwaysfirst" to say something negative, I see you support an OTC PCT now when the company's rep recommends it LOL? Kisaj thanks for the suggestion Ill def look into Rebirth, what do you think of the other products I have on hand? They contain the same ingredient as the Viron also by BLR company and many more! Allso I have Arimistane AI in nolvadren plus DIM and DAA on hand. Im getting LH and FSH tested Saturday 7/25 to see how far it has dropped, maybe gauge if im still functioning or not. I am just as skeptical of OTC products as the next guy, however I am reading many reports of people just stopping the gel w no problems without any use of even mild pct supplements. I am not on Test-E or cyp, this is the gel, I think I will be ok hopefully...which RC lab is trusted and has good prices? maybe Ill grab some clomid

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
rebirth

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
"Alwaysfirst" to say something negative, I see you support an OTC PCT now when the company's rep recommends it LOL?
Where did I say that?! Thinking kisaj is the man have nothing to do with you or any OTC supplements, plus, don't get things twisted, kisaj didn't recommend a OTC pct, he just recommended a better supplement than those you were going to use.

Brolz

Awards
Iron Addiction you used the rebirth w no pharma serm? There is a study on the success of E. Cottonii comparing the effects to Tamoxifen, but then again there are studies on all of the ingredients in all of these products.

Brolz

Awards
"When AndroGel 1.62% treatment is discontinued, serum testosterone concentrations return to approximately baseline concentrations within 48-72 hours after administration of the last dose." - http://www.rxlist.com/androgel-162-d...armacology.htm

This was only after 30 days but "When AndroGel treatment is discontinued after achieving steady state, serum testosterone levels remain in the normal range for 24 to 48 hours but return to their pretreatment levels by the fifth day after the last application."
https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailyme...archiveid=4279

If this is even semi true, then my OTC PCT I have planned should b more than enough to bring me to test levels above baseline in a week! Nolvadren XT contains a cortisol reducer, 200 mg DIM (AI), and 75 mg Arimistane(AI). Humanofort "supposedly" is a miracle snake oil supp that regulates endocrine system naturally esp. adrenals. I am also going to take Purus Labs Recyle and HCGenerate in hopes of at least a little jumpstart to my LH FSH output.

The humanofort and the Nolvadren XT are both supposed to assist adrenal regulation. Maybe this will bring me back to where I want to be? Which of my old labs should I look at to determine adrenal fatigue pre-trt?

Anyone know what labs to look at to fix libido/ED issues? Main reason I started TRT. My original labs pre trt but coming off of SARMS 2 weeks prior.

Total test 263
Free test 80.5
Estradiol 25
Prolactin 11.2
LH 5.1 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 4.3 (1.6-8)
TSH 1.74 (0.4-4.5)

IAlso Im getting bloodwork Saturday to see where Im at w 4 pumps androgel 1.62 before I stop it , including estradiol, Total test, free test, and LH FSH

This way I can see if my balls work at all and gauge where Im at in a month after stopping.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sorry i have to whole heartedly disagree! Any label that has a complex mix and doesnt break down every item, u really dont know how much of each item ur getting, from manufacturing defects to using unpure herbs, the list can and will go on,

I for one had to stop trt cold turkey last october, took my body until april to function normal, i had used humanofort, it did jack ****!

I dont believe in these new age items people r trying to sell, its a new fad like skinny jeans, made up by a bunch of college deusches who all wear their hair the same way.... IF UR GOING TO USE PRODUCTS MADE FOR MEN! PCT LIKE A MAN! Dont sell ur health or body short! The scally power pct program uses products that have been used for ages by pro bodybuilders etc..... U wouldnt find any lifter imo of any pro stature using anything but the real thing.... Please do ur body a favor and pct the way it was intended

Lgd shuts u down hard, and a few other sarms do to! Good luck
lol Great Info Man! its very true.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
have to agree on this, ATLEAST run some Rebirth with some Viron and/or Prolactrone for the GH improving qualities youll atleast have a shot at not losing muscle mass for the next couple months well your hpta recovers from all the crap you've been jumping off and on (sarms & androgel) your hpta has to be all jacked up, even a week or two on either of those two that you used to cause shutdown let alone 6 months.. you need something proven that isn't just posted up with a bunch of fake reviews from people, anyone can post 100 fake reviews on a site for something, cant go by any of that.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
"Alwaysfirst" to say something negative, I see you support an OTC PCT now when the company's rep recommends it LOL? Kisaj thanks for the suggestion Ill def look into Rebirth, what do you think of the other products I have on hand? They contain the same ingredient as the Viron also by BLR company and many more! Allso I have Arimistane AI in nolvadren plus DIM and DAA on hand. Im getting LH and FSH tested Saturday 7/25 to see how far it has dropped, maybe gauge if im still functioning or not. I am just as skeptical of OTC products as the next guy, however I am reading many reports of people just stopping the gel w no problems without any use of even mild pct supplements. I am not on Test-E or cyp, this is the gel, I think I will be ok hopefully...which RC lab is trusted and has good prices? maybe Ill grab some clomid
Those guys aren't you though man, you don't know what they did or didn't do before and after using that, and for all you know a year from that time they suffered from SERIOUS issues and had to get some help in the form of HRT/TRT .. I'm running a PCT log after a 4 1/2 HEAVY cycle with Rebirth, Viron, Letrone and follidrone and its working great, haven't lost any muscle gains, staying pumped and energized, also there are ALOT of supplements with the same ingredients in them but that doesn't mean they are of the same quality or source, one thing I can tell you is ive used a few different products with 2 to 3x the dose of what Viron had in it and didn't notice ****, since ive used viron ive felt it from the first couple days and to this day within 45 minutes of use it shoots my libido through the roof and hypes me up, so that's another thing to think about is not everyone has the same QUALITY of extracts/supplements as the next guy, Viron is tried,true and trusted by more then 1 person that wasn't paid or made up to say it. good luck with the pCT! hope all this feedback from everyone helps!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Iron Addiction you used the rebirth w no pharma serm? There is a study on the success of E. Cottonii comparing the effects to Tamoxifen, but then again there are studies on all of the ingredients in all of these products.
got another solid dude that used Rebirth with AMAZING results... vujade can you drop .02cents ??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
"When AndroGel 1.62% treatment is discontinued, serum testosterone concentrations return to approximately baseline concentrations within 48-72 hours after administration of the last dose." - http://www.rxlist.com/androgel-162-d...armacology.htm

This was only after 30 days but "When AndroGel treatment is discontinued after achieving steady state, serum testosterone levels remain in the normal range for 24 to 48 hours but return to their pretreatment levels by the fifth day after the last application."
https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailyme...archiveid=4279

If this is even semi true, then my OTC PCT I have planned should b more than enough to bring me to test levels above baseline in a week! Nolvadren XT contains a cortisol reducer, 200 mg DIM (AI), and 75 mg Arimistane(AI). Humanofort "supposedly" is a miracle snake oil supp that regulates endocrine system naturally esp. adrenals. I am also going to take Purus Labs Recyle and HCGenerate in hopes of at least a little jumpstart to my LH FSH output.

The humanofort and the Nolvadren XT are both supposed to assist adrenal regulation. Maybe this will bring me back to where I want to be? Which of my old labs should I look at to determine adrenal fatigue pre-trt?

Anyone know what labs to look at to fix libido/ED issues? Main reason I started TRT. My original labs pre trt but coming off of SARMS 2 weeks prior.

Total test 263
Free test 80.5
Estradiol 25
Prolactin 11.2
LH 5.1 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 4.3 (1.6-8)
TSH 1.74 (0.4-4.5)

IAlso Im getting bloodwork Saturday to see where Im at w 4 pumps androgel 1.62 before I stop it , including estradiol, Total test, free test, and LH FSH

This way I can see if my balls work at all and gauge where Im at in a month after stopping.
Neither of those links worked for me? and I find it VERY hard to believe more then 1 person could go back to baseline or better within 3 days of using the androgel and is it even completely cleared from your system by that time?!?!? cause thats not even enough time to check on the shortest esthered version of Test (takes AT LEAST 3-4 days to clear propionate!)but im no doc, I could be wrong! i'll leave it at my other posts and keep an eye on your thread here id like to see the results of how it all works out! you need labs from before you had any sarms or other "helpers" in your blood, or something that is the closest to what your at normally without anything effecting it, as far as ED issues being the reason you started any of those, did you get a test at that time before you used anything? that would be the one to use! its not always a test issue, it can be a **** ton of different factors that cause ED like I said, and not trying to SELL you this but the Viron and Quality of the EL/Tongkat + Boron in it shoot my libido through the roof just about everytime I use it (and that's at 1 cap) specially when I take it with prolactrone which has the mucuna puriens (velvet bean extract) I honestly believe its the quality of these that are bringing me back, after my cycle my libido was in the DIRT and all over the place, and even the first couple days to almost a week of using these but I noticed by the 3rd day a positive change in it after taking these and now im definitely more then happy with the results thus far 2 weeks into PCT.

Brolz

Awards
Unfortunately I never had bloods taken when I was feeling good, only right before they put me on Androgel, which happened to be 2 weeks after an 8 week Ostarine run, so I dont even know what my true baseline is. But I have faith in my BS supps and the fact that Androgel supposedly while suppressive should not have me totally shut down (will see results of sats LH FSH test). Whats messed up is that I think the LGD and Osta really shut me down (teste atrophy), and since Im on the TRT i dont know if my body will resume whatever natural production I had left while on TRT pre-sarms. My plan is:

Get bloodwork 7/25 9am (after 3 months of 4 pumps gel, and 2 weeks post 8 week LGD cycle) then immediately begin this as PCT:

Week 1:
Androgel taper (3 pumps days 1-4, 2 pumps days 5-7), Nolvadren XT (2caps AM), Humanofort-(100mg am, 100mg Noon, 100mg PM), HCGenerate (3 caps AM, 2 caps PM), Recycle (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM), DAA (3g AM), PowerFULL (2 caps PM), Organ Shield (2 caps PM), then all my usual maintenance crap ie. turmeric, fish oil, vitamin C, SuperCissus RX, Glucosamine MSM Chondroitin......

Weeks 2-4: Same except ZERO exogenous test

This covers a test taper, a few AI products, cortisol control, every researched test booster there is basically in proper dose, adaptogens for the natural transition....

Hoping this will be a gradual enough taper, plus give the other stuff a week to build up before I'm only running on my own juice. Even if It gets my nuts jump started to 50% capacity, that is a start! Hell I can get Clomid later if it doesnt work out, and if my gains (about 15lbs up and recomped between the test and the SARMS) diminish, **** it Ill get them right back with more LGD, gel, and clomid next time. I will also be getting bloodwork either in 1 or 2 months to assess the effectiveness of this protocol.

I will also attempt to eat a little bit more Paleo (diet stays pretty clean anyway) and try and lift for shorter duration sessions and less volume while I recover.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately I never had bloods taken when I was feeling good, only right before they put me on Androgel, which happened to be 2 weeks after an 8 week Ostarine run, so I dont even know what my true baseline is. But I have faith in my BS supps and the fact that Androgel supposedly while suppressive should not have me totally shut down (will see results of sats LH FSH test). Whats messed up is that I think the LGD and Osta really shut me down (teste atrophy), and since Im on the TRT i dont know if my body will resume whatever natural production I had left while on TRT pre-sarms. My plan is:

Get bloodwork 7/25 9am (after 3 months of 4 pumps gel, and 2 weeks post 8 week LGD cycle) then immediately begin this as PCT:

Week 1:
Androgel taper (3 pumps days 1-4, 2 pumps days 5-7), Nolvadren XT (2caps AM), Humanofort-(100mg am, 100mg Noon, 100mg PM), HCGenerate (3 caps AM, 2 caps PM), Recycle (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM), DAA (3g AM), PowerFULL (2 caps PM), Organ Shield (2 caps PM), then all my usual maintenance crap ie. turmeric, fish oil, vitamin C, SuperCissus RX, Glucosamine MSM Chondroitin......

Weeks 2-4: Same except ZERO exogenous test

This covers a test taper, a few AI products, cortisol control, every researched test booster there is basically in proper dose, adaptogens for the natural transition....

Hoping this will be a gradual enough taper, plus give the other stuff a week to build up before I'm only running on my own juice. Even if It gets my nuts jump started to 50% capacity, that is a start! Hell I can get Clomid later if it doesnt work out, and if my gains (about 15lbs up and recomped between the test and the SARMS) diminish, **** it Ill get them right back with more LGD, gel, and clomid next time. I will also be getting bloodwork either in 1 or 2 months to assess the effectiveness of this protocol.

I will also attempt to eat a little bit more Paleo (diet stays pretty clean anyway) and try and lift for shorter duration sessions and less volume while I recover.
VERY Interesting ;) Keep us posted on results of bloods as well as how it all goes! very interested in this.

Brolz

Awards
You got it. I have searched every corner of the internet and can't really find any real bloodworks, forum threads, or research quite in my same position to provide. I also cant find any good bloodwork based logs of an OTC PCT from an HRT/SARM history. So I will be the guinea pig for OTC PCT of 8 months Androgel TRT. I did find a VERY interesting article that mentions a protocol for PCT based on tapering down Androgel doses, but it describes more of using test e :

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/taper_vs_pct

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You got it. I have searched every corner of the internet and can't really find any real bloodworks, forum threads, or research quite in my same position to provide. I also cant find any good bloodwork based logs of an OTC PCT from an HRT/SARM history. So I will be the guinea pig for OTC PCT of 8 months Androgel TRT. I did find a VERY interesting article that mentions a protocol for PCT based on tapering down Androgel doses, but it describes more of using test e :

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/taper_vs_pct
Yea your situation is somewhat unique and im sure a lot of people are interested in how the androgel worked for you and also the recovery effects afterwards, going to check out that tnation link you just posted, thanks for sharing

Brolz

Awards
Interesting stuff. I am also interested to see what my test levels really are from the 4 pumps, I went 2 weeks ago and they came back super low at 94 because I had just finished 8 weeks of SARMS (whoops) like an idiot didnt think the last 4 weeks of Ostarine would have hindered my levels so much. Assuming 2 weeks off with HRT should restore them pretty quick. Excited to go give the blood so I can see my LH FSH and start getting off this stuff.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Interesting stuff. I am also interested to see what my test levels really are from the 4 pumps, I went 2 weeks ago and they came back super low at 94 because I had just finished 8 weeks of SARMS (whoops) like an idiot didnt think the last 4 weeks of Ostarine would have hindered my levels so much. Assuming 2 weeks off with HRT should restore them pretty quick. Excited to go give the blood so I can see my LH FSH and start getting off this stuff.
Yea I forgot to mention that people have most definitely experienced shutdown from sarms to that of a good PH/AAS cycle hoping the gel helped to a certain extent as well cause shutdown sucks. so for 4 pumps of gel your getting a total of how much test per day? do you space them out? and whats the serving size per pump of test

Brolz

Awards
I follow the Androgel/MD generally recommended protocol of all 4 pumps first thing in the morning after A.M. shower, as this is supposed to mimic natural circadian rhythm (and I assume may contribute to what little preservation of HPTA androgel offers?) because supposedly the half life is around 24 hours.
It is 20.25mg/pump, they start people on avg at 2 pumps and work up to 4. So i guess Ive been applying 81mg/day but not sure of the avg absorption rate of how much actually gets in... that would be interesting to know though. It is a strange process though because at first a small dose brought me to mid 500s then as I became HPTA it came down to mid 300s, so another pump later Im guessing this test will reveeal me to be maybe still mid 500s-mid600s? Feeling OK nothing too special I still have ****ty days and good days, nothing night and day like what I read about injections. Hoping I can get off though and restore normal endocrine function, maybe fix whatever overtraining/stress/alcohol abuse related problem caused my original symptoms and levels. Wish I had pre SARM levels though, that should be a part of every physical.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I follow the Androgel/MD generally recommended protocol of all 4 pumps first thing in the morning after A.M. shower, as this is supposed to mimic natural circadian rhythm (and I assume may contribute to what little preservation of HPTA androgel offers?) because supposedly the half life is around 24 hours.
It is 20.25mg/pump, they start people on avg at 2 pumps and work up to 4. So i guess Ive been applying 81mg/day but not sure of the avg absorption rate of how much actually gets in... that would be interesting to know though. It is a strange process though because at first a small dose brought me to mid 500s then as I became HPTA it came down to mid 300s, so another pump later Im guessing this test will reveeal me to be maybe still mid 500s-mid600s? Feeling OK nothing too special I still have ****ty days and good days, nothing night and day like what I read about injections. Hoping I can get off though and restore normal endocrine function, maybe fix whatever overtraining/stress/alcohol abuse related problem caused my original symptoms and levels. Wish I had pre SARM levels though, that should be a part of every physical.
definitely, this is what I found on dailymed as far as what they say for how much you get;

]AndroGel® (testosterone gel) 1% is a clear, colorless hydroalcoholic gel containing 1% testosterone. AndroGel provides continuous transdermal delivery of testosterone, the primary circulating endogenous androgen, for 24 hours following a single application to intact, clean, dry skin of the shoulders, upper arms and/or abdomen.

A daily application of AndroGel 5 g, 7.5 g, or 10 g contains 50 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg of testosterone, respectively, to be applied daily to the skin's surface. Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period.

When AndroGel treatment is discontinued after achieving steady state, serum testosterone levels remain in the normal range for 24 to 48 hours but return to their pretreatment levels by the fifth day after the last application

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/archives/fdaDrugInfo.cfm?archiveid=4279

Brolz

Awards
Ok so 10% avg absorption, 81 mg, 8mg absorbed/day, or 56 mg /week. Amazing that it can even get a patient up to the 600-800 range with a low dose like that

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ok so 10% avg absorption, 81 mg, 8mg absorbed/day, or 56 mg /week. Amazing that it can even get a patient up to the 600-800 range with a low dose like that
Pretty interesting for sure, I know it continues to be absorbed over a 24 hour period so at a steady state I could see it definitely having a positive impact, its amazing how strong the endogenous test can actually be at such low levels

Brolz

Awards
Yes and I believe that is part of why the HPTA supposedly is only merely suppressed and not totally shut down, is because of the low dosage and short halflife along with the timing...Im hoping!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yes and I believe that is part of why the HPTA supposedly is only merely suppressed and not totally shut down, is because of the low dosage and short halflife along with the timing...Im hoping!
me as well for the sake of your health!

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
That five days thing is total bull****. LH and FSH will be low, unless you are some freak that doesn't get suppressed. Without LH/FSH you are not coming back in five days.

Brolz

Awards
BLood drawn this morning, went home and did 2 pumps (instead of 4) to begin 1 week taper down, started taking hcgenerate, recycle, DAA, nolvadren xt, and humanofort. Well see how this goes, prob wont have results from bloodwork until thursday.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
BLood drawn this morning, went home and did 2 pumps (instead of 4) to begin 1 week taper down, started taking hcgenerate, recycle, DAA, nolvadren xt, and humanofort. Well see how this goes, prob wont have results from bloodwork until thursday.
What do you think you will get from taper test?

Brolz

Awards
I think it will be less of a shock to my endocrine system to taper down over a few days as opposed to cold turkey. I have read about other pct strategies involving a taper

There was a guy named Cy Willson who recommended Androgel as a taper off of heavy cycles claiming the body will self regulate when it senses declining exogenous test it will begin making its own (to the best of its abilities) to compensate. The androgel half life and application time recommended also would make for a smooth return to normal circadium rhythms I would think too. I am hoping to return to pre trt levels if not higher (due to lifestyle and supplement changes). I havent much to lose as the gel has been only a little bit helpful. Cant wait to hear what encouraging negative words you have to say?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
only saying because andro gel is weak, rebirth is a nice otc serm, however I am strong in reccomendation for a real serm like nolva, clomid or torem.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
also to tag someone as myself in your previous post please type @ before the name and how the name is with no spaces in order for me to see it in my updates so I am able to chime in and not get lost in translation my friend.

Brolz

Awards
K IronAddiction you got it. I don't want to risk ordering bunk RCs and additional sides and additional hpta suppression if I can avoid it coming off somehing like androgel I think it will b fine. We will see Im on day 4 (days 1-3 at 2 pump) no gel today and I feel fine so far, taking all the other SUPPS I planned. Well see

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
K IronAddiction you got it. I don't want to risk ordering bunk RCs and additional sides and additional hpta suppression if I can avoid it coming off somehing like androgel I think it will b fine. We will see Im on day 4 (days 1-3 at 2 pump) no gel today and I feel fine so far, taking all the other SUPPS I planned. Well see
I don't understand why your Dr can't give you Clomid since he already have given you Androgel?

Brolz

Awards
For 1 she isn't comfortable w anything besides standard androgel protocol no other male fertility type stuff, and also i want to keep collecting the gel for a couple of bottles in case this doesn't work out

Brolz

Awards
It's not easy to find an insurance friendly and local antiaging specialist everywhere

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It's not easy to find an insurance friendly and local antiaging specialist everywhere
Nothing you say ever make sense?! Clomid is really cheap, change Dr or tell your Dr you have hard time to get your girl pregnant and want to use Clomid for that, btw, did you even ask for Clomid?!