Pre load slin pins.?

dimitrij

Awards
I am switching to slin pins. 1ml/1/2"/29g. Did my first shot with it today and took a little time to draw. Can I prefill a few at a time? I inject ED could i pre fill 7 at a time for a week or would that be to long?

Thx

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure, but you can sit your oil on a heating pad to thin it up a bit.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
You can try back loading them using a larger gauge needle and syringe. Good luck.
Cheers,
Larry

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am switching to slin pins. 1ml/1/2"/29g. Did my first shot with it today and took a little time to draw. Can I prefill a few at a time? I inject ED could i pre fill 7 at a time for a week or would that be to long?

Thx
I've asked before in another thread, but why do you want to inject everyday? What are you trying to accomplish?

dimitrij

Awards
I've asked before in another thread, but why do you want to inject everyday? What are you trying to accomplish?
-Stable levels/sides
-reach high end of normal with a lower overall dosage
-control e2 (hopefulky find a dosage that doesnt make me use adex. Small shots at a time might not aromatize as much.

Or maybe im just a test junkie lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much test are you pinning everyday?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Stable levels/sides
-control e2 (hopefulky find a dosage that doesnt make me use adex. Small shots at a time might not aromatize as much.

Interesting. I've just added Anastrozole into my TRT protocol due to E2 level being high. I was trying to avoid adding this as my BF percentage is 14.

What is your reason for not using Adex? Since fat stores contain aromatase, that converts test to E, what fat percentage are you?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I've just added Anastrozole into my TRT protocol due to E2 level being high. I was trying to avoid adding this as my BF percentage is 14.

What is your reason for not using Adex? Since fat stores contain aromatase, that converts test to E, what fat percentage are you?
I understand not wanting to take an AI, but have you tried to stay on a 3.5 day pinning schedule for at least 3 months? Have you tried to take DIM, IC3 or zinc to lower E2?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand not wanting to take an AI, but have you tried to stay on a 3.5 day pinning schedule for at least 3 months? Have you tried to take DIM, IC3 or zinc to lower E2?
I've been on TRT for 4 months pinning every 3.5 days. Started at 60 mg E3.5. After 6 weeks I tested at 1435 TT and 60 E2. Reduced to 50 mg E3.5 and at 16 weeks I'm at 935 TT and 58 E2. So, figured it was prudent to add in Anastrozole. I haven't tried DIM, IC3 or zinc. BTW, no E2 issues except the libido took a hit. Which compounds have worked for you?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on TRT for 4 months pinning every 3.5 days. Started at 60 mg E3.5. After 6 weeks I tested at 1435 TT and 60 E2. Reduced to 50 mg E3.5 and at 16 weeks I'm at 935 TT and 58 E2. So, figured it was prudent to add in Anastrozole. I haven't tried DIM, IC3 or zinc. BTW, no E2 issues except the libido took a hit. Which compounds have worked for you?
Sorry kenpoengineer....I copied the wrong message. Meant to copy OP's message.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-Stable levels/sides

I understand not wanting to take an AI, but have you tried to stay on a 3.5 day pinning schedule for at least 3 months as several have recommended? Have you tried to take DIM, IC3 or zinc to lower E2? I think the route you're taking you're just chasing numbers.

dimitrij

Awards

Want to avoid it just because i have to buy it off a guy at the gym. Dont think i will be able to get a script. So who knows what i am really getting. Its one more drug to add to the balancing act. My body seems to aromatize alot based on dosages i have tried, so i will more then likely have go back to adex. Bf was 19 last time i checked.

dimitrij

Awards
Tried 50mg e3.5d for 3-4 months wasnt happy with Test levels on that dosage and e2 was already high. So adding more test would just mean more e2. Used zinc at the time.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried 50mg e3.5d for 3-4 months wasnt happy with Test levels on that dosage and e2 was already high. So adding more test would just mean more e2. Used zinc at the time.
With your body fat % being around 19, I don't think you will be able to avoid not taking an AI. If you're just pinning test and watch your levels plus E2 you are missing the boat on so much more. Like I posted to you on a separate thread, find another dr who will run complete blood panels including hormones and thyroid. Don't forget vitamin D3 also. TRT is so much more than just pinning test and i truly believe you pinning everyday is not going to get you the results you are wanting. Good luck to you.

dimitrij

Awards
With your body fat % being around 19, I don't think you will be able to avoid not taking an AI. If you're just pinning test and watch your levels plus E2 you are missing the boat on so much more. Like I posted to you on a separate thread, find another dr who will run complete blood panels including hormones and thyroid. Don't forget vitamin D3 also. TRT is so much more than just pinning test and i truly believe you pinning everyday is not going to get you the results you are wanting. Good luck to you.
Thyroid came back fine in all bloodwork i have done. D3 has been checked and was low . I have been taking 5000iu a day and i work day shifts now. will be checking again so maybe i will adjust that. We will see how it goes, will do an update on here when bloodwork is in. Thanks for all the help

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thyroid came back fine in all bloodwork i have done. D3 has been checked and was low . I have been taking 5000iu a day and i work day shifts now. will be checking again so maybe i will adjust that. We will see how it goes, will do an update on here when bloodwork is in. Thanks for all the help
What about pregnenolone and DHEA?

dimitrij

Awards
What about pregnenolone and DHEA?
Never checked pregnenolone, never heard of it to be honest with you. Will do some reading. Dhea was 6 on range of 00.5-10.9. When i was getting trt from an anti aging clinic he had me on 25mg dhea ED. Since getting trt from family doctor i have stopped as he doesnt know about it.

dimitrij

Awards
The anti aging place might have checked pregnenolone . Will check old labs.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don't sell DHEA over the counter in Canada? In the U.S. health food stores sell DHEA just like vitamins. Same with DHEA.

dimitrij

Awards
They don't sell DHEA over the counter in Canada? In the U.S. health food stores sell DHEA just like vitamins. Same with DHEA.
Nope its been banned for a few years, was available in health store before . Need a prescription and only certain pharmcays can get it for you.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope its been banned for a few years, was available in health store before . Need a prescription and only certain pharmcays can get it for you.
I truly believe your best bet is going to be to find an integrative medicine dr. They are so far ahead of other drs when it comes to things like TRT.