Anastrozole

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
As of now I'm taking 1 dose of 1mg per week, was wondering if this would be better taking half a dose twice a week given it's half life. Thanks

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As of now I'm taking 1 dose of 1mg per week, was wondering if this would be better taking half a dose twice a week given it's half life. Thanks
1 mg a week of arimidex (anastrozole) seems high to me. I take .25 mgs twice a week, for a total of .5 mgs for the week. It keeps my E2 in the range of 19-21. Now of course everyone is different. Have you had blood work done while taking that much? What is your TRT dose?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming you were prescribed this...

Do you know if estrogen is currently high? Based on lab work? Or crying during the notebook?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's from the Doc, 4 days after pinning and taking 1mg Test was 770 Estrogen was 9

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
And crying during the note book was before TRT haha

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you mean 1 ml of test? What is the reference range for your estrogen?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
nope 100mg of test c, and 1mg of Anastrozole a week. Wasnt even told the ranges, results we're told to me over the phone. pg/ml im sure

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
1 mg a week of arimidex (anastrozole) seems high to me. I take .25 mgs twice a week, for a total of .5 mgs for the week. It keeps my E2 in the range of 19-21. Now of course everyone is different. Have you had blood work done while taking that much? What is your TRT dose?
Been on a mini blast myself @250 cyp/week. I've been throwing in 0.5 mg adex/3 times per week to get vascular and tight. Think it's overkill though. Moody, anxious, tired, hard to sustain erection, takes forever to ejaculate. Going to bump it down to 0.25 x2 wk. I'm going to omit the adex for a full 7 days as well. What do you think?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Driving down your E2 level can be hell. I would actually wait 10-14 days then ease into the AI again. Maybe .25 a week for a week or so and see how you're feeling. Then .25 twice a week should be good. If you can get some lab work done that would really help

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Driving down your E2 level can be hell. I would actually wait 10-14 days then ease into the AI again. Maybe .25 a week for a week or so and see how you're feeling. Then .25 twice a week should be good. If you can get some lab work done that would really help
Yeah I'm getting labs next week. It will be the start of week 6. I was feeling awesome the first few weeks, but I slowly started to feel crappy over the next several weeks.

I'm also taking hcg 250 IUs twice per week. I thought that since I'm taking hcg that the extra adex would work well since hcg elevates e2

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
What are you prescribed? Test C at 200mg/ml? (im assuming you meant 1ml of test not 1mg)
On the positive you have a doc that will prescribe an ai. On the negative unfortunately it is dosed at 1mg and they will petty much only prescribe it at that dose. 9 is too low and your on your way to obliterating your e2 IMO. I would try taking .25mg E3D or 2x/week and of course adjust from there based off of BW results. Either way the answer to your ? is yes, you would be better off with more frequent dosing of adex. It will allow for more stable hormone levels and thus a more balanced or stable feeling.
Curious does your doc have you on HCG or on pregnenolone and dhea or is your full protocol the 1mg test injected 1x/week only plus the 1mg-1x/week dosing of ai?
If just being prescribed the test and the dex Id do it like this. Id dose .5ml test 2x/week and .25g adex the day after you inject. Adjust ai dose accordingly of course.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
yes 200 mg/ml is what I have , and I inject once a week. I'm also on 500ui of HCG twice a week. Thanks for all the info

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
yes 200 mg/ml is what I have , and I inject once a week. I'm also on 500ui of HCG twice a week. Thanks for all the info
N/P. Id just dial in the AI dosage but do so when taking it in split up doses. All the best man, sounds like you have a decent trt doc there with the hcg use and the willingness to prescribe an ai if needed. Very cool.

AnalogMan

AnalogMan

Awards
I would start using "Hcg" from week 1. Timing does not matter just spread it out. For cycling,250 iu two to three times weekly will suffice. Do not use Hcg back to back. If you choose three times weekly, run it Monday, Wednesday, Friday. There's only so much stimulation that can occur with Hcg, so you should never bother with dose's in excess of 500iu at once. If your injecting 250 iu and after a several weeks your still experiencing some issues ,increase your dose 100 iu's at a time, not to excessed 500 iu twice weekly. Your weekly grand total should never have to exceed 1000 iu,ever.
I would run your Test C -100/mg every 3.5 days. Total 200/mg per week. Plus if your injecting Hcg subQ, always be sure that you never inject more than 0.6 cc at once. That is volume related ,not iu or milligram. AI dose .25mg E3D, you'll need Labs 6-7 weeks out to be on point, with 200mg Test C ,maybe twice weekly

You sound like you and your Great doctor are on the correct pathway.. And StangG , pregnenolone , 30-50mg DHEA w/Ginseng & Palmetto (cream) are Spot on Bro.. You could add 5 gram of L-Arginine and 25-50mg "Mesterolone" (Proviron) daily..

Just "my" thought, good luck brother.....AnalogMan