Total testosterone blood test for trt

sinnfinn

Awards
How long after a cycle do you need to wait so your level goes down to a normal 1ml a week Trt dose. Doing 250 a week for 10 weeks. Have to take a total testosterone blood test and don't want to piss off my doctor

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Should be a few months. Just don't inject for 2-3 weeks, then start back on your regular regimen.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
How long after a cycle do you need to wait so your level goes down to a normal 1ml a week Trt dose. Doing 250 a week for 10 weeks. Have to take a total testosterone blood test and don't want to piss off my doctor
How many weeks have you been on 250 and how are the gains?

sinnfinn

Awards
In on 3rd week with a dbol kick start and up 10 pounds and about 10-15 on all my lifts

sinnfinn

Awards
It's 10 weeks and I have a blood test on month after I'm done

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I've heard stay off for 30 days then start

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
If it was me I would just go right back to normal dose a month prior to the doc appointment. If you come in high on the test tell him you just did your weekly shot a few hours before the labs...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks depends on what you consider normal. If you stop it then recheck your blood (considering 250 is probably more like 210-220 mgs as many are underdosed) levels would be in 300-600 range. Normally on 200 mgs of good stuff stopping for 7 days will bring you into the 500 -800 TT range

sinnfinn

Awards
I just got bloods back and I'm 1350. I'd like the doctor to see me back around 300-350. So you're thinking I should not be charged for two weeks. Then have my blood drawn for him

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I just got bloods back and I'm 1350. I'd like the doctor to see me back around 300-350. So you're thinking I should not be charged for two weeks. Then have my blood drawn for him
At 1350, you should be down around 400 in a week to 10 days with no injections.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If you're at 1350 and seeing the doc in two weeks, I'd say don't pin anything until then.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
If your taking 1.50 ml biweekly just drop down to 1. For weeks before your next blood test.
But If you screw up your body by not doing what the doc said that's on you..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running at end of your cycle it makes no sense.. D bol you never own your size you just rent it...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont go higher than normal on my dosing for the most part..seems like my cholesterol likes to raise just as fast as my test does if i do

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cholesterol levels rising with increased T amounts I very normal, along with RBC and hematocrit.

sinnfinn

Awards
Ok so my last inject was 6/27. It was 1ml. My docs appointment is the last week of July. With bloods 5 days before appointment. It's 7/7 and I feel like **** ( no energy ,very moody and Little to no motivation to do anything). Should I just stay off of test all together till the bloods? My doctor dose is . 5 ml. That's why i'm going to see him because it's way too little. I want 1 ML a week. Or should I give myself a low-dose just to get rid of the withdrawals I think I'm going through

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not withdrawals you're feeling. The test has worn off because the half life is only 4-6 days. I would go ahead and inject what is prescribed, then go from there

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if your cholesterol, RBC and hematocrit is high because of the self prescribes dose, then you may not need it even though you want it. With TRT more is not better.

sinnfinn

Awards
So you think I should go back to the .5 and continue that until I see the doctor? I just don't want my love is off the chart I realize I should've done what I did but I don't want to piss him off now

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes go back to what you were prescribed and wait for your bloodwork and adjust from there. The best advice is to stick with what the dr says unless the dr is an idiot. It takes long enough to dial in your protocol without changing dosages midstream on your own.

sinnfinn

Awards
Thank you sammpedd88 for your help. I did grasp what you were saying but I'd rather double check then be wrong.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you sammpedd88 for your help. I did grasp what you were saying but I'd rather double check then be wrong.
No prob at all man. We are all here to help each other. If this TRT sh$t were easy, there wouldn't be forums about it!

sinnfinn

Awards
Ok hears the end of the story. I waited 12 days after last 250 inject to go back to trt dose. I shot trt dose 2 times (so two weeks).7 days after last trt shot I got my blood test. I'm 580. I was hoping for 300-400 but at least it's not still 1300. So the moral of the story is you need at least a month before you levels go back to normal. At least for me. Thank you all again for your help!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok hears the end of the story. I waited 12 days after last 250 inject to go back to trt dose. I shot trt dose 2 times (so two weeks).7 days after last trt shot I got my blood test. I'm 580. I was hoping for 300-400 but at least it's not still 1300. So the moral of the story is you need at least a month before you levels go back to normal. At least for me. Thank you all again for your help!!
Just curious if why you were hoping for 300-400?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
When my numbers came back high I just say "Oh I did my shot that morning" or adjust the time that I tell the doc I did the shot to fit...

sinnfinn

Awards
I was 380 last time he checked me and I wanted him to increase the dose per week