TRT Adjuncts

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see that some around here use DHEA and pregnenolone with their TRT protocols, but what else to do you use with it regularly? Do things like Tongkat Ali, Fadogia, etc make a difference when already on TRT? Right now I'm using the iron stack and it's great, but it ends up being pretty expensive and I'm trying to see if I could just use a couple of the ingredients for most of the same effects for cheaper. What else do you guys use?

j2048b

Awards
Whats the iron stack? And i tried dhea 1 time and it made me feel like total crap.... Have preg but never used it....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Viron and have used TA products throughout my TRT and it increases my free test significantly. My TRT protocol is test cyp, preg, dhea, and TA (Viron).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the iron stack? And i tried dhea 1 time and it made me feel like total crap.... Have preg but never used it....
What do you mean by feel like crap?

Iron Champ USA's Iron Stack consists of 2 products, Volume and HPTA.
HPTA has in it:
Fadogia Agrestis: 400 mgs
Avenacosides 7% A and B: 50 mgs
Bulbine Natalensis: 300 mgs
3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran; 150 mgs
Eurycoma longifolia: 74 mgs
Anacyclus pyrethrum: 120mgs

Volume has:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/ 118105d1429814947-iron-champ-usa-screen_shot_2014-09-06_at_1.18.12_am_1.png .att

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use Viron and have used TA products throughout my TRT and it increases my free test significantly. My TRT protocol is test cyp, preg, dhea, and TA (Viron).
Do you cycle Viron 5 days on, 2 off? If so, how come?
I'm adding in Viron and Fadogia to see if they can replicate the effects of the HPTA product for about half the price.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm adding in Viron and Fadogia to see if they can replicate the effects of the HPTA product for about half the price.
I love using fadogia on TRT and during PCT.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found it to be the most effective way to take tongkat based on personal feel and keeping free test high.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I rotate between different products. The doses ranging from 300mg to 1200mg. I find 600mg to 1000mg to be best.
Which product do you like the best?
I'm using Fundamental Nutrition now.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That one is on sale right now for under 18 bucks. May be a good time to stock up! I havent tried that brand yet. It looks the exact same as Omega T which was ok.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HCGenerate is crazy expensive too from what I see.
Yea it is. Thankfully I havent had to buy it in a long time. They used to run good deals on it so I stocked up multiple times when they ran 50% off sales.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That one is on sale right now for under 18 bucks. May be a good time to stock up! I havent tried that brand yet. It looks the exact same as Omega T which was ok.
Yeah, I might. What effects do you notice specifically from Fadogia?

j2048b

Awards
Why not just buy hcg??? Im confuse about a bunch of the items u guys are even talking about?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just buy hcg??? Im confuse about a bunch of the items u guys are even talking about?
HCG has been known to cause elevates E2 and make it difficult to manage. Guys like to use supplements that mimic HCG but not have the negative sides.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HCG has been known to cause elevates E2 and make it difficult to manage. Guys like to use supplements that mimic HCG but not have the negative sides.
And if it works, it's about the same cost but much more convenient in a pill, in addition to the quasi-legal nature of HCG.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to keep the boys down stairs full fadogia will avoid them from shrinking?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I hear. I haven't tried it yet but if I can find a reliable Fadogia product that isn't expensive, I'll try it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No but I have thought about taking Fadogia.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone recommend a good stand alone fadogia from experience?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been double dosing Iron Champ USA's HPTA product and my boys have come back nice and plump. I'll be running out of it in a few days and hopefully this other Fadogia product will keep them full.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HPTA by IronchampUSA
HCGenerate

Those are my top two.
I forgot about a product called Bridge that has fadogia in it and other nice goodies that add increased well being. But, similar to HTPA it needs to be dosed a little higher then the recommended dose. I have had good success running it at 5 caps vs the recommended 3 caps.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
What about T-Force by Omega? It seems reasonable but I admit I have not looked at the price of the other products mentioned.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about T-Force by Omega? It seems reasonable but I admit I have not looked at the price of the other products mentioned.
It is reasonably priced. I have went through 2 bottles of it. The first time was years ago and I remember really liking it. But, I tried it again recently and I wasnt really impressed. I dont know if the quality or source of their fadogia changed. Or it could have just been something (factors) that effected the results on my end.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine has been my favorite adjunct by far. I've been using it at 2 pumps daily for a very long while now, with no E2 issues.

I also use licorice root extract 3x a day along with a low dose of hydrocortisone for adrenals.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been using this for about a month now at 4 caps a day and my boys have stayed decently plump. I'm increasing to 6 caps a day to see if that helps, but otherwise, I would recommend this fadogia product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine has been my favorite adjunct by far. I've been using it at 2 pumps daily for a very long while now, with no E2 issues.

I also use licorice root extract 3x a day along with a low dose of hydrocortisone for adrenals.
I've been wanting to try dermacrine, but I'm already spreading 4 pumps of androgel all over me and I really hate topicals.

zendog

Awards
I can attest to Dermacrine adding a nice mental focus and mood improvement when used with trt test. HCGenerate and Bridge did not do anything for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What if they are already in atrophy? Will it help bring them back?
From personal experience, yes. Mine were only slightly atrophied, but it definitely plumped them up.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's fundamental nutrition fadogia? Not lots of info on the company.

Sup3r PCT has a nice dose, many other ingredients too. Profile looks dope but I want one ingredient :)

Tropinol XP is another option. I've heard too many guys say TForce sucks to bother with it...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's fundamental nutrition fadogia? Not lots of info on the company.

Sup3r PCT has a nice dose, many other ingredients too. Profile looks dope but I want one ingredient :)

Tropinol XP is another option. I've heard too many guys say TForce sucks to bother with it...
Fundamentals' worked well for me. Definitely worth a shot.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply, good to hear it's legit. Reasonably priced too...
Yeah, definitely. I haven't used it in a while, and if I give up using HCG, I'll probably try it again.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to add pregnenolone and 7dhea. I currently take
Nattokinase
Garlic
Astaxanthin
Citrus bergamot
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm adding butea superba to my adjunct protocol to hopefully increase test to DHT conversion.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently had to stop using Dermacrine, seems as though I've developed an allergy to it. :(

I tried changing area of application and sure enough, itchy rash from it. Super sucky, I loved the stuff.