Avoiding HRT, Dr Romeo Mariano, how long to fix adrenal fa

jomamma007

Awards
So I'm 24 tears old and did 3 cycles at the age of 20 and didn't fully recover. After 5 months after pct I was sitting with a 398 total t and high shbg. I then went on trt for a year never feeling better.
I had/have low dhea, low igf, and below average cortisol. I believe my adrenal problems were the reason i never felt better on HRT even though my other numbers were great.

Anyways its been 4 years since I started AAS, ive been off trt for 14 months, and I ran a few pcts to get things going. Its been 4 months since my 3rd pct and mymyotal t is 495, even higher then before I went on trt. My body seems to be slowly recovering, but my dhea cortisol igf and estradiol and free test are still low.

I have an appointment with dr Romeo mariano in a few weeks and am hoping he can get the ball rolling.my thyroid seems healthy by my labs its just my adrenals.

I guess in asking how long something like this takes to remedy. I haven't felt normal since 2010 and I grow very frustrated especially at such a young age. I should also include that I used to be a very serious sports athlete and trained upwards of 5-6 hours per day 6 days a week. I know this was the reason for my adrenal issues in the first place and my year of AAS just masked the problem.