Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Story: Back in 2013 I had a blood test done which showed total testosterone at a level of 410 and because I was 19 at the time I trusted the doctor when he said it was normal. In January 2015 I had another blood test which showed a level of 422. I was looking up testosterone levels on the internet and realized a level of 422 is low for a 21 year old male so I wanted to get another test to make sure. Just a few days ago I tested at a level of 290 on a third test.

Feels: To be honest my libido kind of sucks and it’s sucked since high school. I can still force myself to get a hard on that does get very hard but I’m unable to get one without stimulation. Also if I don’t force myself to get a hard on I won’t have one period (for weeks at a time). My morning wood isn’t great either because it’s more like a semi hard on at 50% and it’s been that way for years. I still find women very pretty but I don’t really have any sexual thoughts. During the day I feel tired and fatigued while at night I have trouble falling asleep as well as waking up too early. I still get around 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night but feel tired in the morning.

Concerns: I’m just wondering what my options are at this point. I’ve read a number of threads in this subforum and I realize just how difficult it can be to get a prescription for testosterone injections. My level is also above the bottom end of the reference range which is 250. My other concern is when I go see the doctor he will want to do another blood test and if that blood test shows up higher than 300 he might say I’m “normal” which is completely wrong for a 21 year old. Or he might even say a level of 290 is normal because it’s above 250….. I’m also wondering if I find a doctor who will treat it if he’ll just prescribe the gel so I get my level into the 400s again. Since I have a low level and it needs to be treated I’d rather have my level be at the upper limits of normal with injections.

Anyways sorry this was so long but I’m just wondering what exactly are my options and what is your advice?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would consult another doctor on this and follow his recommendations..
This.

A good endo will try to fix any libido or other concerns even f your test is in range.

Because recently it was much higher, if you continue to rest low and have symptoms you may be put on TRT.

Really depends on your doctor

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Yea I'm going to see a doctor in a few weeks and I'll see what he says. I've never done anything before so getting tested at 290 at 21 is kind of disheartening. If my primary won't prescribe the injections I'll see an endo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yea I'm going to see a doctor in a few weeks and I'll see what he says. I've never done anything before so getting tested at 290 at 21 is kind of disheartening. If my primary won't prescribe the injections I'll see an endo.
Don't get down on yourself brother, I was under 100 at 24

They'll fix you up

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Correct your sleep testosterone rises.
You are not getting into the proper sleep cycle other wise you would be a waking feel refresh and with a boner you can drive through a brick wall. Any one who prescribes you testosterone is incompetent Trying to isolate the problem with a few sentence is not going to solve the problem. There are multiple factors need to be considered in these cases to look for root cause other wise you are treating the symptoms and masking the real problem which will come back to bite you in the azz later on. See it happen all the time in younger guys. They get on trt feel good for 2 months then start to whine how they feel like crap. I just sit back and laugh to myself " I told you so" ..

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
TungstenMan - you need to figure out WHY your test is so low at that age.
Possible things to consider.

1. -Amount of sleep.
  2. -Diet (are you eating soy or other phytoestrogens, how much protein are you getting etc )
  3. -Electrolytes (drinking enough water ? )
  4. -Have you had a vericocele or other operations?
  5. -Are you taking any narcotics, either for injuries or rec?
  6. -Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, or both?
  7. -Do you drink alcohol?
  8. -Are you on anti-depressants, benzo's for anxiety , or any other psychotropic drugs?
  9. -Body fat level.
  10. -Estrogen level.

I'm available for consult/advice, so hit me up with a PM if ya want as I've extensively studied all of this.

ALSO, when you see your endo, ask for.

• -Estradiol test
  • -Prolactin test
  • -Total gonadotropins, including LH & FSH
  • -Thyroid hormones; TSH, T4, T3
  • -Immunology testing.
  • -Urine 24 hour panel for DOPAC,HMV/HVA,5-HT1AA
  • -Total and free testosterone.
  • -a kereotype would be necessary only if you or your doc suspect androgen insensitivity or klinefelters where female like pathology and body structure are present AND co-occurring with known x-chromosomal disorders and the history thereof in family.

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Well I don't exactly have insomnia or sleep apnea it's just my sleep isn't perfect but I still get at least 7 hours a night. Also isn't not as great sleep a symptom of low T?

I don't eat any soy because I'm intolerant, I drink a lot of water, no operations, no drugs, no smoking, no drinking (I'm boring), no psychotropic drugs and I'm around 15% bodyfat, not great but not terrible and I don't know my current estrogen level but in the past it was fine. I will get estradiol, prolactin, LH, FSH, thyroid and other tests done when I go see my doctor in a few weeks.

Thanks guys

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Extensively studied this makes a person qualified? 24 hour urine is not needed for neuro simple spot test is all. I could nail this in no time at all if you have proper data and information. Evaluations are not based so much on labs but history, symptoms are more the defining out come. Labs are just a diagnostic tool. Its the skill of the practitioner who make final call. .

Again just because you sleep 7 hours does not mean its quality sleep. Sleep study will not show this.

T

TungstenMan

Awards
What sleep issue do you think I have? I sleep through the night for at least 7 hours and don't wake up until the morning. Low testosterone can cause a "change in sleep patterns, insomnia or sleep disturbances." It could also be that I just feel fatigued in the morning. Seeing as I tested at 400 ng/dL in 2013 I'm not sure if it's just a temporary change in sleep quality. What can cause issues with sleep quality?

Thank you

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, my crystal ball fell on the floor. This is problem with many doctors they are lazy and do not want to take time to think. They are taught algorithms with forgetting about the simple solution to these often complex scenarios. If you have low testosterone take it instead of figuring out why you need it in the first place. Majority of younger guys are over prescribe trt which may solve one problem possible create other then worst of all mask the real culprit. Just get tired of dealing with medical incompetency. .

M

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
TungstenMan - you need to figure out WHY your test is so low at that age.
Possible things to consider.

1. -Amount of sleep.
  2. -Diet (are you eating soy or other phytoestrogens, how much protein are you getting etc )
  3. -Electrolytes (drinking enough water ? )
  4. -Have you had a vericocele or other operations?
  5. -Are you taking any narcotics, either for injuries or rec?
  6. -Do you smoke marijuana, cigarettes, or both?
  7. -Do you drink alcohol?
  8. -Are you on anti-depressants, benzo's for anxiety , or any other psychotropic drugs?
  9. -Body fat level.
  10. -Estrogen level.

I'm available for consult/advice, so hit me up with a PM if ya want as I've extensively studied all of this.

ALSO, when you see your endo, ask for.

• -Estradiol test
  • -Prolactin test
  • -Total gonadotropins, including LH & FSH
  • -Thyroid hormones; TSH, T4, T3
  • -Immunology testing.
  • -Urine 24 hour panel for DOPAC,HMV/HVA,5-HT1AA
  • -Total and free testosterone.
  • -a kereotype would be necessary only if you or your doc suspect androgen insensitivity or klinefelters where female like pathology and body structure are present AND co-occurring with known x-chromosomal disorders and the history thereof in family.
damage007, best, most helpful reply ever. kudos. (add DHEAs)

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, my crystal ball fell on the floor. This is problem with many doctors they are lazy and do not want to take time to think. They are taught algorithms with forgetting about the simple solution to these often complex scenarios. If you have low testosterone take it instead of figuring out why you need it in the first place. Majority of younger guys are over prescribe trt which may solve one problem possible create other then worst of all mask the real culprit. Just get tired of dealing with medical incompetency. .
I know you are very knowledgable and have given some good advice but why be such a smart a$$ to someone that is new to the forum and is wanting to live a normal life. Just give the advice but check the sarcasm at the door.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Any publications or letters after your name yet matrix?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Being a smart ass is telling the reality of things. We have no history, nothing with out this its all speculation and shooting the dark. We can provide all the necessary information. In the end probably causing more confusion

Please provide.
current symptoms
when did it start and how long you beem having them
what state you live in
what occured with in 6 months prior of symptoms

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Based on a list online I have:
* No spontaneous erections
* 50% hard morning erections (if I have them)
* On average 0 to 1 erection per day
* Probably not as hard as they should be either
* Ejaculate volume isn’t much and sometimes it’s clear with some white
* Difficulty in maintaining erections
* Mental fatigue
* Problems concentrating
* Less competitive
* Some sadness
* Takes me over 7 days to recover from workouts
* Getting weaker in the gym despite eating enough to gain weight

I’ve been having the symptoms since around 16 years old (so 5 years now). I live in California in the United States. As far as I know nothing occurred within 6 months of the onset of symptoms. I just thought my symptoms were “normal” and didn’t realize they were abnormal until I looked at my old blood tests and saw the low testosterone numbers. I then saw the symptoms and thought “I guess I’m not normal.” Now I’m here hahaha

napalm

napalm

Awards
Being a smart ass is telling the reality of things. We have no history, nothing with out this its all speculation and shooting the dark. We can provide all the necessary information. In the end probably causing more confusion
For several years now you've passed yourself off as some kind of expert in these matters. Last time I checked, experts have 3 things:

1. Education
2. Experience
3. Research

Of which you have none.

Over the years, you've IMNHO borderline passed off others' ideas and research as your own and have tried to drum up business on the forum. I personally and professionally find this disgusting.

In this thread you said you could figure out what's wrong w the op in no time. Really?

I've called you out on this a couple years back, we had a civil discussion where, as someone who's done medical research for almost 20 yrs, I basically said you're full of shyt. After that I just ignored your posts. You took off for a while and now you're back spouting the same B.S.

Until you have graduate level education, and original research that you yourself have done, no one should take anything you say seriously. In my eyes, you're no different than the 15 yr olds spouting off their steroid knowledge in the anabolic forum.

Knowing and reading a lot about such a specialized area of medicine does not make you an expert.

If you've updated your credentials, please let me know and I'll post my apology...

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For several years now you've passed yourself off as some kind of expert in these matters. Last time I checked, experts have 3 things:

1. Education
2. Experience
3. Research

Of which you have none.

Over the years, you've IMNHO borderline passed off others' ideas and research as your own and have tried to drum up business on the forum. I personally and professionally find this disgusting.

In this thread you said you could figure out what's wrong w the op in no time. Really?

I've called you out on this a couple years back, we had a civil discussion where, as someone who's done medical research for almost 20 yrs, I basically said you're full of shyt. After that I just ignored your posts. You took off for a while and now you're back spouting the same B.S.

Until you have graduate level education, and original research that you yourself have done, no one should take anything you say seriously. In my eyes, you're no different than the 15 yr olds spouting off their steroid knowledge in the anabolic forum.

Knowing and reading a lot about such a specialized area of medicine does not make you an expert.

If you've updated your credentials, please let me know and I'll post my apology...
Napalm I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do about this arrogant F€&K

T

TungstenMan

Awards
I just want to feel how a 21 year old is supposed to feel. :(

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The info Damage007 posted is good info. Try to find out the cause of the low T and treat from there. TRT is a long road to travel man. It takes about a year to get a protocol nailed down and even then you're tweaking things. Keep us posted after you have a your complete lab done.

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Ya I'll keep you posted. As I said I'm going to see my primary care doctor once I get back home from school in a few weeks so I'll make sure he tests for everything or I'll find someone who will. I'm thinking it may be a genetic thing because I've been having problems for 5 years and they really started around puberty.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A good Endo can help. Just be patient.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
damage007, best, most helpful reply ever. kudos. (add DHEAs)
Good point, can't believe I forgot that one. Pregnenolone supplements might also help OP, but we have to find the root first.
The endocrine system is very complex, and no one should attempt to give a timed result or saying "with the proper information I can figure it out" - most people have no idea the number of factors that play a role. Most people ONLY look at numbers. This is a novice mistake. The body has to be treated on every level.

OP, a few more points to consider.
  • Do you have a family history of anemia?
  • What is your normal 'usual' hematocrit level? (indirect indicator of RBCA; oxygen volume and AVL distribution) Men with higher DHT levels tend to have abnormalties in this level. Same with estrogen issues, it alters the hematocrit and oxygen saturation / iron saturation level.
  • Do you have a family history of or diagnosed diabetes?
  • Are you under chronic stress?
  • Do you take saw palmetto or any prostate herbs?
  • Reishi mushrooms can be anti-androgenic in some cases, do you take anything like that?
  • When did these issues start , and can you remember any specifics as to what led up to them or anything different with your job status, social routine , or personal life ?

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Well I don't exactly have insomnia or sleep apnea it's just my sleep isn't perfect but I still get at least 7 hours a night. Also isn't not as great sleep a symptom of low T?
Yes and no, not sleeping well or getting to sleep (aka sleep ONSET LATENCY, MT) could be a sign of many other neurological abnormalities. You should get a sleep study done as well. Low testosterone is associated with both depression and anxiety disorders which can LEAD to disrupted sleep, delayed onset or excessive sleep... But to pinpoint the symptom of "not getting quality sleep" to low T is foolish, there are many other hormones that play a role ; like growth hormone, Vasopressin, and a ****load of neurotransmitters and neuropeptides; histamine, orexin, glutamate etc

Furthermore, there is a distinct cyclical difference between decreased QUALITY of sleep as it relates to REMS or SREMS, and the overall perceived quality of sleep. Optimal sleep isn't so much distinguished by a higher amount, but by healthy "phases" of sleep, normal 3 HOUR INTERVAL REMS where there are no disturbances in these intervals, and normal growth hormone surges, and a proper reduction in wake neuron firing that is consistent enough for all things prior mentioned to be intact.

Back to testosterone for a moment, now..because testosterone DOES play a role in overall mood level, and how you perceive things, as well as confidence level, one could argue that low levels can lead one to a persistently worrysome attitude and thus this PSYCHOLOGICAL PHENOMENON can then lead to both delayed ONSET of sleep, as well as the tendency to wake up before INTERVAL ENDING (aka waking through the night at subtle signs etc).

But, for the record, there is evidence showing that very VERY high test levels, especially where estrogen is either elevated or deficient, or in AAS users - that these fellas have disrupted sleep as well..but for a different CAUSATIVE factor in which you are talking BIORHYTHMICAL as in endogenous alterations in neurosecretory hormones such as adrenaline, and other irregularities as marked in EEG differences in studied subjects.

The "LOW" testosterone is a largely different platform , one where we are talking more PSYCHOLOGICAL issues both from the testosterone deficiency but also from the persistent , enduring ,sensitive mindset...so clearly its more of an issue and paradigm present in men or adolescents who have had low testosterone for a while. Usually a period of months marks a change accompanied and amplified by the personna alteration.

AFAIK, this hasn't changed by hypothesis, but we look at these things on that overall spectrum and so all psychological and social issues have to be accounted for. BUT, OP, with your PARTICULAR level, this is where we have sort of CROSSED that border where we know, at your age, there is most certainly something ELSE going on, so we need to stay vigilant and you really need to see a certified endo in your region. The sleep study along with a neurologists analysis may also help wonderfully.

Until all of this is done, the members here can only help so much and ultimately it comes down to your decisions and following up with testing and rigorous revisions to your lifestyle, if it applies AND as it applies.

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Thank you damage007 for your replies.

I do not have a family history of anemia, I have no idea what my hematocrit level is (I will make sure the doctor tests for it), I do not have any family history of diabetes (I will also get my blood sugar tested), no stress, no herbs currently, I do not take mushrooms or any drugs and I don't drink. Finally my erection and libido issues started when I was around 16 years old and I've had them for 5 years now. I just thought it was normal to experience a large drop off. I had no idea it's not normal to have non-solid morning wood (if I have it) and only have 0 to 1 erections per day. I don't remember anything that happened when I was 16 other than puberty.

I will request to have a sleep study done but I've had the same symptoms for around 5 years now. Honestly I have no idea what's causing it. I think my lifestyle is ok, I always give myself a 10 hour period to get sleep (only sleep 7-8 hours of it), I walk at least five miles a day, I go to the gym, no drugs, no alcohol, no stress, average body fat (15%, v-cut and calf veins are visible) and I'm 170 lbs at 73 inches.

I will make sure my doctor runs all the tests you recommended or I'll find a doctor who will run them.

Thank you very much

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Resetting circadian pattern has helped resolve the more complex MEDICALLY referred cases.
Please give a time line from child hood to present, current supplements, living arrangements, example of week days and weekend eating plan then you have all the necessary information to help isolate pathology. It be suggested not to focus just on hormones instead, but looking at integration of other systems and detailed information to provide best feed back with. One of the things I learned to save time is to have a targeted approach instead of throwing dust in the wind.

Is it me or is the majority of posts are people always complaining about people who have lettter after them seem to be having the trouble with...

"My doctors won't do this test .."

Again I work with a plethora of professional from around the world with many letters after there name who i totally respect. The reason i respect them is when they do not know something they research or ask for help.

As for publishing, projects I been working which have taken years of research are just getting to ready be move into first stages.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. Education
2. Experience
3. Research

Of which you have none.

Thank you. Good lord, every post is a pat on the back for absolutely nothing.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Resetting circadian pattern has helped resolve the more complex MEDICALLY referred cases.
Please give a time line from child hood to present, current supplements, living arrangements, example of week days and weekend eating plan then you have all the necessary information to help isolate pathology. It be suggested not to focus just on hormones instead, but looking at integration of other systems and detailed information to provide best feed back with. One of the things I learned to save time is to have a targeted approach instead of throwing dust in the wind.

Is it me or is the majority of posts are people always complaining about people who have lettter after them seem to be having the trouble with...

"My doctors won't do this test .."

Again I work with a plethora of professional from around the world with many letters after there name who i totally respect. The reason i respect them is when they do not know something they research or ask for help.

As for publishing, projects I been working which have taken years of research are just getting to ready be move into first stages.
Painful read, and I'm still not sure wtf you just said.

Matrix stop, just stop man. Show me a 'plethora of professional from around the world' who go to someone with no degree or certification for complex medical advice. I just don't believe it. Do you understand the malpractice they'd be setting themselves up for?

Dr getting sued: "why yes attorney for the pt I screwed up, I did take matrix's advice and used it in making medical decisions."

Judge: "Dr, please turn over your wallet and bend over..."

Op, damage gave you some very good advice, and did it without trying to pass it off as his own ideas, and also without any self centered, smarmy or greasy attitude.

He also did it using coherent sentences, an area where matrix should really focus his energies.

Op, keep us posted as to your progress.

T

TungstenMan

Awards
I will be going to the doctor in a few weeks and I'll get the tests you guys suggested done.

I will keep you guys posted as I learn more. Getting tested at 290 for a 21 year old is kind of insane considering I've never done drugs, AAS, I'm not fat, diabetic, have health problems, I exercise, I workout, I eat a lot, get enough nutrients, etc. So once I either learn the cause and fix it or get on TRT hopefully I'll be able to help someone else who's in a similar predicament as me. No male (especially one in his early 20s) should have to live with a similar level as mine.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally agree Napalm. For someone that has so much education, he must have skipped English class

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I will be going to the doctor in a few weeks and I'll get the tests you guys suggested done.

I will keep you guys posted as I learn more. Getting tested at 290 for a 21 year old is kind of insane considering I've never done drugs, AAS, I'm not fat, diabetic, have health problems, I exercise, I workout, I eat a lot, get enough nutrients, etc. So once I either learn the cause and fix it or get on TRT hopefully I'll be able to help someone else who's in a similar predicament as me. No male (especially one in his early 20s) should have to live with a similar level as mine.
When you get this testing done, feel free to PM me or simply tag me here in this thread. :)
I totally agree, no one should have to go through hormone deficiencies at your age..but trust me, you'll get through it.
You'll find the answer and there are ways to get everything back in order or better, preferably, than they were before. ;)

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you get your blood work done make sure the test for the following (in case I leave something out I'm sure someone will fill in): pregnenolone, DHEA, vitamin E, testosterone (total and free levels), full thyroid panel, hematocrit, cholesterol, cortisol, estradiol and like I said, someone will fill in the missing ones. Without looking at a copy of my own labs I can't remember all of them. Like several of us have said, keep us posted on your next lab results and anything your Dr says. Also, be prepared to run as fast as you can from your current Dr to another one. The odds are your current Dr may not be up on the latest treatment methods. You may jump from 2-3 Dr's before you find one that knows what they are doing. Good luck man!

T

TungstenMan

Awards
I will make sure to get those tests done and keep you guys posted on any news. I'll see the doctor in a few weeks once I'm back home. Yea I'm prepared to find a new doctor because I've read too many stories of guys in their 20s with levels under 350 getting denied treatment because they're "normal". Hopefully I'll find a good doctor.

Thanks man

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will make sure to get those tests done and keep you guys posted on any news. I'll see the doctor in a few weeks once I'm back home. Yea I'm prepared to find a new doctor because I've read too many stories of guys in their 20s with levels under 350 getting denied treatment because they're "normal". Hopefully I'll find a good doctor.

Thanks man
One thing you can do is find a compounding pharmacy near you and ask them names of Dr's that prescribe testosterone. This can give you a start on where to go. Also search for an integrative medicine dr. These places are totally different than men's clinics. They take a different approach to treating patients than regular dr's.

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Thanks, I'll definitely give that a try if my current doctor doesn't come through.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Try and find an endo that's affiliated with a university or teaching hospital in your area. That'd be a good place to start...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are blood tests needed to determine if there are underlying issues that are affecting your body that may show up as low T:

Bloodwork Tests
Test total/free/bio
LH
FSH
SHBG
Estrogen sensitive for males
Cortisol
Prolactin
DHEA
DHT
CBC
CMP
GH/IGF
A1C
TSH
T3
T4
Vit D
B6
Folate
B12
PSA
Ferritin
Iron
Magnesium

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the post Kenpoengineer. I was going off memory. I knew someone would fill in the blanks!

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Thanks for the list, I'll be sure to get those tests done.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Look for a good integrative medical doctor in your area. Why I inquired what state are in as there maybe some one in your area who can help you.

Keep this thread on topic to get this kid in the right direction

all you can come up with my english.

It takes a real man to make fun of someone with a disability...

T

TungstenMan

Awards
Thanks, I will try to find a good integrative medical doctor in my area.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
By attending medical conference and seminars I have relationships with many medical professionals all over the United States and abroad. Pm me the area and I will try to assist.

From a Dr Patient

"We met with Dr. Bingham and I asked him if he knew you…He said yes and that he had consulted with you…says you are extremely smart☺ That makes me happy! It is hard to just go off my research online—small world that you have worked with him."

I have nothing further to prove. This is just one of the many MDs I have a working relationships. All cases are supervised by MD, DO, ND licensed professionals. They are the ones who make the final call ..

napalm

napalm

Awards
Keep this thread on topic to get this kid in the right direction

all you can come up with my english.
To recap just so I'm perfectly clear.

1. You have repeatedly over the years either knowingly or unknowingly ( personally I believe the former) passed off others ideas/research as your own. Or that you have participated in the research - without any publications to your credit.

2. Your repeated hatred and disparaging of mainstream RESEARCH based, modern medicine grows tiresome. Someone with that big a stick up their azz, has serious issues. I don't know wtf happened to you, nor do I care, but something happened somewhere that fck'd you up.

3. It's not so much your English, but your complete lack of ability to put together a coherent sentence or paragraph. How can anyone possibly take you seriously?

4. Your constant insinuations that you, the all and powerful matrix is smarter and knows more than physicians that don't share ideas you do.

5. Your trying to drum up wtf ever business you do on the forum is just slimy dude. You've done this a number of times the last few years. Even in this thread your "I could figure this out in no time" can be interpreted a number of ways.

Giving suggestions or advice is one thing. IMO, that's what not what you do.

You are not an endocrinologist or any other type of clinician. Don't play one on the Internet.

I calls em as I sees em...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Its called collaboration. Its always a team effort. I am there just for needed support when more research is done. Nobody knows everything never claim to do. The integrative approach yields better and quicker patient out comes. I am totally research based other wise doctors would not give a person time of day.

To be judge based on a few responses on a forum is ludicrous.

How about being judge on what goes on in the real world instead of cyber space...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matrix, man, post up your credentials then. If you have no credentials then simply state that you are expressing "YOUR OPINION" instead of making a person in need think you are an expert. I have to admit that your posts seem to be less and less helpful and I've been following for about 2 years now.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Its called collaboration. Its always a team effort. I am there just for needed support when more research is done. Nobody knows everything never claim to do. The integrative approach yields better and quicker patient out comes. I am totally research based other wise doctors would not give a person time of day.

To be judge based on a few responses on a forum is ludicrous.

How about being judge on what goes on in the real world instead of cyber space...
It's called bullshyt.

You haven't done a dam thing or else you'd have put up some credentials, or publications by now.

I'm not judging you on a couple of responses, I'm judging you on your entire body of crappy posts.

How about you post what you've accomplished in the 'real world?'

If you can't, then just go away...

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second that. His responses don't make any sense and hardly ever answer questions asked of the posters. Lately his responses have gotten very condescending and sarcastic.