HOW WILL TAKING OSTARINE AFFECT A ROUTINE TRT BLOOD TEST??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm over 50, and on TRT (100mg of cypionate a week). I want to add in a SARM like Ostarine for a bit of a muscle building edge. Does anyone have any idea how Ostarine might affect my test results if I go in for a routine six month blood draw while on the Ostarine? Help?!?!??!?

I don't want my Test level to be TOO high and then have my Doctor cut me back on cypionate, if that makes sense.

thanks in advance!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly with mild shut down I'm guessing your T will be lower than when you started.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm over 50, and on TRT (100mg of cypionate a week). I want to add in a SARM like Ostarine for a bit of a muscle building edge. Does anyone have any idea how Ostarine might affect my test results if I go in for a routine six month blood draw while on the Ostarine? Help?!?!??!?

I don't want my Test level to be TOO high and then have my Doctor cut me back on cypionate, if that makes sense.

thanks in advance!
I had bloods done while on an osta run with my trt. All my numbers appeared normal. However, when I was on LGD and trt my free T numbers seem to drop significantly. I was getting bloods done every 3 months when I was on trt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know several guys that run it and a couple on TRT that get labs. They saw no increase or decrease in total or free test with the added Ostarine.

classic27

Ostarine will decrease shgb and increase free test. Also raise ldl

classic27

That was my experience but I was not on trt. Total test lowered but most likely won't change on trt

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know several guys that run it and a couple on TRT that get labs. They saw no increase or decrease in total or free test with the added Ostarine.
This was my experience. Absolutely no effect on labs 12 weeks of 30mg daily.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The benefits while on it while on trt?