5/8" into glute

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Hardly have any fat on my glutes, would it be ok to inject test into my glute with a 5/8" needle? I normally use 1", but only have 5/8" at the moment. I always use 5/8" for quads, but have never tried anything less than 1" for glutes

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
As long as your body fat is fairly minimal...you would definitely be safe injecting your glute with a 5/8" needle. I do it all the time with consistent success.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
People think too much and create analysis paralysis over something simple. Just stick the damn thing in try not to make it into a project...shesh lol. Its almost like needing 12 step program to take a dump. Do like nike just do it..

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
People think too much and create analysis paralysis over something simple. Just stick the damn thing in try not to make it into a project...shesh lol. Its almost like needing 12 step program to take a dump. Do like nike just do it..
Wasn't asking how to do it, I've been injecting for over 3 years. Was asking if 5/8" is long enough for glute injection

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If it breaks the skin and goes in you are good. I use 29 gauge 1/2 inch or even 31 gauge been doing it for over 6 years. E2 and Total T are never an issue.
Im just about to say Fuk TRT as I am working on a way to reboot the whole Pineal gland where I won't need it. :) Modern medicines about 20 -30 years behind the ball as usual LOL

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Please expound?