Bremelanotide

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone use Bremelanotide (PT-141)? I've been wanting to try it as a libido enhancer, but injecting a research peptide kinda freaks me out haha I wonder how safe it would be to use on weekends only? Say every Friday? I've read 1mg injected sub-q is the recommended dosage.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used PT-141, but have used it's parent peptide Melanotan 2 in the past. And that always got me going for a good long time. Had a desire increase for me as well as some blood flow. Rather than other types of ED drugs that only work on the blood flow.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I read it can cause freckles and dark spots to appear, or become much darker. F-ck that!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read it can cause freckles and dark spots to appear, or become much darker. F-ck that!
Dont know what that has to do with your question at hand. But that is the point of it. Tanning causes freckles and dark spots to appear or get darker. Avoid the sun if you don't want that.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Dont know what that has to do with your question at hand. But that is the point of it. Tanning causes freckles and dark spots to appear or get darker. Avoid the sun if you don't want that.
From what I've read this is a totally different type of darkening, not in a good way. An unsightly way

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've read this is a totally different type of darkening, not in a good way. An unsightly way
Both are the same effect. Melanin being produced at a higher rate.

modog

Awards
I've used pt-141 on two occassions. I got the bright red flushing effect both times that lasted for twenty minutes - so fully believe it was legit. Unfortunately it did little else. Some people have a great effect from it. The company that is developing it, Palatin labs, just entered phase three - targeting women. My T levels are low and have some suspicion it may work differently if T was in the normal range but just a guess.

modog

Awards
PDE-5's apparently have an insane synergistic effect if you are responsive to PT141. I've yet to try that.

mgaspence

Awards
I used PT-141. It worked great for libido and hardness and duration of erection. You do get a face flushing right after the injection. It's not unpleasant. It takes several hours to "kick in" but seems to last for a couple of days. Beware: I did get previously unnoticeable moles, large ones called epidural nevus appear on my buttocks. They have faded somewhat but are still noticeable after 3 - 4 YEARS. The only way to remove them is with CO2 laser. Expensive and painful. So be careful with this stuff. I did do this stuff several times in a row. Like once or twice a week for a month when this happened. Maybe more limited use or lower dose (0.5mg) might be better. I had skin color changes (darkening) in my lower legs too.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I used PT-141. It worked great for libido and hardness and duration of erection. You do get a face flushing right after the injection. It's not unpleasant. It takes several hours to "kick in" but seems to last for a couple of days. Beware: I did get previously unnoticeable moles, large ones called epidural nevus appear on my buttocks. They have faded somewhat but are still noticeable after 3 - 4 YEARS. The only way to remove them is with CO2 laser. Expensive and painful. So be careful with this stuff. I did do this stuff several times in a row. Like once or twice a week for a month when this happened. Maybe more limited use or lower dose (0.5mg) might be better. I had skin color changes (darkening) in my lower legs too.
F--- that! Not even worth it. Thanks for the warning

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigchourico 35 and Older 29
Bigchourico General Chat 0
Anabolics 0