Dermacrine

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody using this while on TRT? I was concerned with shutdown before but now that I'm on Androgel, I'm considering trying this after I get my test levels optimized. Also looking at trying an Epiandrosterone topical while I cut the next few months. From the small amount of research I've done on these two, I feel like they could be cycled back and forth indefinitely, 4-8 weeks each if one is already on TRT. Any thoughts?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is primarily low dose pregnenolone and DHEA. It can be used indefinitely, but I would not use everyday personally. I dose pregnenolone and DHEA the day after inject days sublingually.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It works fine. I also have doctors check week after application by using a genova diagnostic 24 hour urine test specifying dhea only for 22 bucks. For another 22 bucks can get total testosterone urine added one. One can not beat the price and quality. All the wonder tricks you learn as being a clinician ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a wonder trick to have privileged access to tools?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine is primarily low dose pregnenolone and DHEA. It can be used indefinitely, but I would not use everyday personally. I dose pregnenolone and DHEA the day after inject days sublingually.
With that said, pregnenolone is back filled like DHEA? I posted several months ago about switching from oral preg because my levels were at 207. Went on sublingual preg while still taking oral DHEA. Preg levels dropped to 17 but my sex drive was through the roof. Now I'm back on oral preg sex drive has decreased from what it was but not to a level that make it a problem. I just wonder if my low preg test was a false reading?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't really say why you see the fluctuations you have been. Almost sounds like pregnenolone steal on the surface.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am not on trt but can say that Dermacrine worked well as a mild test base. A far as an epi Andro topical goes check out platinum nutras Andro 300 it has tested well

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know it worked as a test base? I am just curious because the conversion is very low.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How do you know it worked as a test base? I am just curious because the conversion is very low.
I used it when running an epi cycle and I tend to get rather lethargic on epi and it can also spike my bp. When comparing how I felt when running epi solo vs on derma I felt a lot better while using it vs not. All the other supplementation was the same. My energy levels were higher and bp induced Ed issues were not present

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Getting a good night sleep can do the same thing. There are way too many variables involved to providing quantifiable reasoning. When dealing with reviewing clinical studies my brain had been trained to question every thing unless there is concrete data to support the evidence.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
True while generalizations of ones personal feelings while on cycle is not true concrete evidence that a product is working how one claimed it did. My personal experience with the product combined with others reviews Can help him make an educated decision. After all that's why companies invest in sponsored logs right?
:)

mrmojorisin

Awards
Will taking Dermacrine on TRT increase TT or FT levels? I want to increase my DHEA and pregnenolone levels, but don't want to increase my trough readings dramatically.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will taking Dermacrine on TRT increase TT or FT levels? I want to increase my DHEA and pregnenolone levels, but don't want to increase my trough readings dramatically.
I was wondering that too.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It definitely can have s huge impact on sleep quality which may increase igf-1 possible lowering shbg levels.

mrmojorisin

Awards
It definitely can have s huge impact on sleep quality which may increase igf-1 possible lowering shbg levels.
What about testosterone levels while on TRT.
I see sooooooooo many guys using Dermacrine while on TRT, and they all rave about how great it is; but not a single person on like 5 forums can answer whether it increases testosterone in their trough readings.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, there is very little conversion to test from preg/DHEA to begin with regardless of the amount you take. The amount in Dermacrine is very low, so the chance of any impact is nothing I would have any concern over. As part of my protocol, I take 50mg preg and 25mg DHEA and see no increase, other than bringing my preg and DHEA levels to the top of the normal range.

mrmojorisin

Awards
I agree that you won't see increases in testosterone from taking sublingual DHEA/pregnenolone; however with Dermacrine you are relying on the 17b-HSD, and 5a-reductase enzymes in the shoulders, upperback, and traps skin to convert DHEA directly to 4-dione, and diol, which do convert to testosterone at I believe about 100 percent. Dermacrine increases testosterone in EUGONADAL men, and I'm very aware of the methodoligy it works by. I'm just not sure if the same effects from Dermacrine can be expected in hypogonadal men via the lack of LH.

mrmojorisin

Awards
It has been proven that transdermal DHEA or Dermacrine increases testosterone, and all other sex hormones, but the study wasn't done on men who are also following TRT. Oral DHEA has only been shown to increase DHEA-s, and 4-dione moderately.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Why would you use dermacrine while on TRT?? For the most part people use dermacrine for test bases while running PHs and such. Now, im not saying that dermacrine cant be used for other purposes, but If you are already on TRT, then you are taking a test base anyway every day or whenever your doc prescribed the androgel. So why even add dermacrine in to the equation?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why would you use dermacrine while on TRT?? For the most part people use dermacrine for test bases while running PHs and such. Now, im not saying that dermacrine cant be used for other purposes, but If you are already on TRT, then you are taking a test base anyway every day or whenever your doc prescribed the androgel. So why even add dermacrine in to the equation?
To increase preg and dhea levels.

mrmojorisin

Awards
Yeah, not trying to increase my testosterone levels, just DHEA, pregnenolone, and other hormones that follow accordingly.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Sometimes Dermacrine makes me feel great, other times it makes me feel like ****. It either makes me feel good with increased libido, or makes me irritable, anxious, with no libido.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is oral or td dhea/preg better for increasing dhea and preg?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral is fine and works well. Some people see conversion to e2 at a higher rate than sublingual or transdermal, so it isn't preferred, but does work to increase your levels.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Oral is fine and works well. Some people see conversion to e2 at a higher rate than sublingual or transdermal, so it isn't preferred, but does work to increase your levels.
Where is the best area to apply Dermacrine? Same as Androgel application areas?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't use Dermacrine, but it will be the same as any transdermal. Delts/shoulders, back of arms, inner thigh, tops of feet.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Where is the best area to apply Dermacrine? Same as Androgel application areas?
Delts/shoulders, upper chest,back of arms, inner thigh, tops of feet.

Try to rub it in with your wrist, or you could use gloves!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love Dermacrine.

I definitely apply it to upper body (shoulders, inner arms), but I make sure to rub some between my forearms as well. Upper body can convert a lot of it to testosterone I believe due to ezymes in the skin. Rubbing on your forearms will cause some immediate absorption of the straight hormones (without conversion).

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Dermacrine.

I definitely apply it to upper body (shoulders, inner arms), but I make sure to rub some between my forearms as well. Upper body can convert a lot of it to testosterone I believe due to ezymes in the skin. Rubbing on your forearms will cause some immediate absorption of the straight hormones (without conversion).
Thanks for this

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many mg dhea in demacrine for like 4 pumps?I ask because I see it says 75 mg per serving but it does not say how many pumps it is

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is from the label per 1 pump:

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
DHEA 14.4 mg **
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 7.2 mg **
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2 mg **
Pregnenolone 3.6 mg **
Chrysin (99%) 1.8 mg **

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool

If there's 14.4mg in one pump why would it be a low dose of dhea?

Just want to find out and learn

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I love Dermacrine. I definitely apply it to upper body (shoulders, inner arms), but I make sure to rub some between my forearms as well. Upper body can convert a lot of it to testosterone I believe due to ezymes in the skin. Rubbing on your forearms will cause some immediate absorption of the straight hormones (without conversion).
Glad you like it bruh!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok cool

Transdermal application means much more of the active gets absorbed versus oral absorption

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that exogenous hormones can mess with the bodies natural production of DHEA and possibly other hormones like pregnenolone. I'm drawing this from memory, but I think a lot of guys use DHEA with their TRT.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe that exogenous hormones can mess with the bodies natural production of DHEA and possibly other hormones like pregnenolone. I'm drawing this from memory, but I think a lot of guys use DHEA with their TRT.
Yes many do add pregnenolone and DHEA to their protocol. That's the importance of a total hormone work up when doing labs. There's so much more to TRT than just testosterone and E2.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks for the clarification! I need to look into all of that kind of stuff! Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't tell if there is a lot of sarcasm floating around here.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool

It's not a low dose of DHEA. The recommendation is 4-5 pumps which gives a decent dose of DHEA.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yup this is true. While most of the body's DHEA is produced by the adrenal glands, the gonads do produce DHEA as well, and need DHEA to function properly, which is why it's crucial for hCG users.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Yup this is true. While most of the body's DHEA is produced by the adrenal glands, the gonads do produce DHEA as well, and need DHEA to function properly, which is why it's crucial for hCG users.
damn that's good to know, I should have done more research before I wasted my hcg

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately when it comes to exogenous hormones, it's never as simple as it seems haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Dermacrine just for the mood effects. It makes me happy. Next time I run it I'm just gonna low dose it for mood.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, there is little that works as well as pregnenolone for mood.

mrmojorisin

Awards
So, for the guys on TRT using Dermacrine, or any other transdermal DHEA/pregnenolone product, can it convert to testosterone, without LH? Maybe I'm the only guy who actually has his trough levels checked; but it would seem that knowing whether or not Dermacrine will alter their trough testosterone levels should be a concern.