Am I getting ripped off?

tuRkx

Awards
My doc is charging me $150 for 10ml for cyp 200/mg per week.Barely lasts 2 months. Isn't that too much ?

tuRkx

Awards
How much should I be paying for cyp..Also he switched pharmacies and this one is more watery,does that mean its less potent? He said its because this one is from sesame oil extract which isn't as thick as grapeseed oil.

napalm

napalm

Awards
How much should I be paying for cyp..Also he switched pharmacies and this one is more watery,does that mean its less potent? He said its because this one is from sesame oil extract which isn't as thick as grapeseed oil.
Is it from a compounding pharmacy?

Normal price for 10ml bottle is ~60-80 bucks. Google is your friend here...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is name brand then he isn't ripping you off. When I pick mine up from Walgreens, I pay $12, but insurance picks up $119 of it, so they are charging $131.

tuRkx

Awards
If it is name brand then he isn't ripping you off. When I pick mine up from Walgreens, I pay $12, but insurance picks up $119 of it, so they are charging $131.
I need to get on your insurance,at my age bluecross blueshield doesnt cover ****. Damn the market price is 120-140 wtf? You can buy those vials for $20 blackmarket.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy a lot of things black market, but it doesn't mean you should. United Health Care is my insurance and it used to be $5 until I switched to a different plan. I had Cigna before that and it was $5 as well.

Also, if a vial is only lasting you less than or barely 2 months, that is going to be a red flag for any insurance because that is a high TRT dose. Cigna and UHC won't do anything under every 3 months.

tuRkx

Awards
You can buy a lot of things black market, but it doesn't mean you should. United Health Care is my insurance and it used to be $5 until I switched to a different plan. I had Cigna before that and it was $5 as well.

Also, if a vial is only lasting you less than or barely 2 months, that is going to be a red flag for any insurance because that is a high TRT dose. Cigna and UHC won't do anything under every 3 months.

Well at 200 mg I feel great,I was on the cream and it sucked. I could talk to them and switch over,and probably get a few vials on the side.One cc a week is deal breaker.