Free T out of range - High

lboston

lboston

Awards
Any potential negatives for Free T to be one or two points above the reference range? Received recent bloodworm back....

Total T was 527 ng/dl Range of 348-1197
Free T was 22.50 ng/dl Range of 5-21
Estradiol 14.1 pg/ml Range of 7.6-42.6
Prolactin was 4.6 ng/dl. Range of 4-15.2

Was doing 50mg T cyp shots 2x per week and one pump of Formeron EOD.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any potential negatives for Free T to be one or two points above the reference range? Received recent bloodworm back.... Total T was 527 ng/dl Range of 348-1197 Free T was 22.50 ng/dl Range of 5-21 Estradiol 14.1 pg/ml Range of 7.6-42.6 Prolactin was 4.6 ng/dl. Range of 4-15.2 Was doing 50mg T cyp shots 2x per week and one pump of Formeron EOD.
When was the bloodwork done in relation to your shot?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two days after 50mg shot
I inject twice a week also....Wednesday morning and Saturday afternoon. I always get my bloodwork done on Wednesday morning before my injection. My free test is always around 19.5-20.0 on the scale you posted. Since you got tested two days after your injection and it was slightly over, I personally wouldn't worry about it as long as I felt good and wasn't having any problems with it.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I inject twice a week also....Wednesday morning and Saturday afternoon. I always get my bloodwork done on Wednesday morning before my injection. My free test is always around 19.5-20.0 on the scale you posted. Since you got tested two days after your injection and it was slightly over, I personally wouldn't worry about it as long as I felt good and wasn't having any problems with it.
Thanks for the feedback-

Considering going on clomid vs injections as my wife thinks she may want another one, but my labs always look pretty good on my shots 2x per week.