trt and acne

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone having this prob and if so how did u get rid of it...i have it on my back and shoulders mostly...i use natural soap...no dial or anything like that...lookin for something natural to clear this up..i eat low sugar low carb diet...didnt have this till i went onto trt...e lvls are in order..

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
search feature everyone singing the same song..need something natural that works...or has worked for most that are on trt and not just dong a mega dose cycle
Have you had recent blood work? If so did you have your DHEA levels checked? When my DHEA levels get high, I break out. Start there. Then check your diet and drink plenty of water.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing natural worked for me for hormonal acne issues. Going to hear that a lot from people. Only thing that worked was a low dose of accutane for a while (20mg daily), and keeping hormone levels as balanced as possible. Take shots on a schedule, etc.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I mistakenly injected 1000mg/week of test enanthate for 6 weeks, didn't have any acne whatsoever. Dermacrine makes me break out like CRAZY

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mistakenly injected 1000mg/week of test enanthate for 6 weeks, didn't have any acne whatsoever. Dermacrine makes me break out like CRAZY
DHEA made me breakout as well, but after running a course of accutane at a low dose for a while, it isn't really a problem anymore. I only use Dermacrine at an HRT dose now though, 1 or 2 pumps.

HCG while on TRT made me breakout constantly, cystic back acne, so I dropped that ages and ages ago. Test also doesn't make me breakout whatsoever.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excess DHEA can convert to estrogen and it is common to breakout and see oily skin when taking too much.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Excess DHEA can convert to estrogen and it is common to breakout and see oily skin when taking too much.
That's what happens to me when using just a dime size amount of dermacrine, skin gets so oily I can wipe it off my face, disgusting. And it makes me very irritable/angry at little things

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, even that small of an amount? What are your normal DHEA levels at without supplementation?

My DHEA levels are tanked out, below range when I'm not supplementing.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Oh wow, even that small of an amount? What are your normal DHEA levels at without supplementation? My DHEA levels are tanked out, below range when I'm not supplementing.
Usual low normal range, not sure what in Dermacrine does this to me, maybe the preg?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had recent blood work? If so did you have your DHEA levels checked? When my DHEA levels get high, I break out. Start there. Then check your diet and drink plenty of water.
yes my dhea is on the higher end

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usual low normal range, not sure what in Dermacrine does this to me, maybe the preg?
I'm wondering if it's spiking your E2 somehow. But a dime size amount, geez, not sure how that could be possible.

I haven't heard of preg doing that before so I'm not sure if that's it. I do know that preg can convert easily into progesterone. I remember ages ago getting bloodwork on my PREG and PROG levels. PREG was super low, PROG above range. I never did get to the bottom of why that was happening.