Current labs

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How does everything look? Free testosterone and glucose was low, total test was a bit low as well. The blood labs were done before injection. Endo is going to bump up my test cyp dose.

Attachments

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
What your current HRT program that produced those results? Did I miss it, but where is Estradiol? How far removed was this test from your last injection?

I think they look pretty darn good overall.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What your current HRT program that produced those results? Did I miss it, but where is Estradiol? How far removed was this test from your last injection? I think they look pretty darn good overall.
6 hours prior to injection, my endo doesn't test for e2. I'm not having any raised e2 sides. 40mg twice per week, they're raising it to 50mg twice per week next month.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
80mg a week is pretty darn low even for TRT, so that doesn't surprise me. However, good that you are working with a doctor that is going low and working up, rather than high, chasing sides, and then going lower. I think 50mg 2x a week will feel really good. That is what I use. I went from 50mg 2x a week to 60mg and lowered it back to 50. 100mg a week is my sweet spot.

Look at Viron to help with that free test.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
On that dose I would be surprised if you have high e2 especially at a 2x per week administration.