OTC for Keeping Testicle Size

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a product that can be taken to help your testicle size of you aren't taking HCG? I think I read about it on here before but can't remember where I saw it.

edmassa

Awards
Check out. Hcgenerate I think that's what your talking about . Can you not fine hcg online?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out. Hcgenerate I think that's what your talking about . Can you not fine hcg online?
I don't want to take HCG due to the E2 issues. Not having any more kids either.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's nothing OTC that can replace hCG in any way and there's going to be minimal E2 issues from it.

edmassa

Awards
Well hcgenerate is what your looking for I believe. I'm sure I will help I've read good reviews on it for balls size etc.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well hcgenerate is what your looking for I believe. I'm sure I will help I've read good reviews on it for balls size etc.
Do you know if it has any effect on E2?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's nothing OTC that can replace hCG in any way and there's going to be minimal E2 issues from it.
I wish that were true. HCG is notorious for creating e2 issues and that is why an AI is almost always prescribed with it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish that were true. HCG is notorious for creating e2 issues and that is why an AI is almost always prescribed with it.
Scally doesn't prescribe an AI using 2500IU EoD of hCG. Granted, there are SERMs involved, but even those can cause E2 issues. OP needs to get bloodwork confirming E2 issues before concerning about it so much.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't read that he is concerned about it now, only the effect something may have. Since HCG is known to increase e2 substantially, I believe the concern is valid in wanting to know if something else would increase it too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't read that he is concerned about it now, only the effect something may have. Since HCG is known to increase e2 substantially, I believe the concern is valid in wanting to know if something else would increase it too.
Somewhat, but that's also in the same vein as being worried about E2 increases for a SERM as that's partially how they work.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey kisaj....I'm glad you chimed in. I don't want to add anything that will cause E2 issues. I had a hard enough time dialing it in with T, DHEA and preg in my protocol. I think you may have posted in the past about an herbal supplement that will help bring back testicle size. Was that you?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there a product that can be taken to help your testicle size of you aren't taking HCG? I think I read about it on here before but can't remember where I saw it.
HcGenerate works the best for this IMO. Fadogia is the ingredient that will increase testicular fullness. Also, check out a new product called HPTA.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
HcGenerate works the best for this IMO. Fadogia is the ingredient that will increase testicular fullness. Also, check out a new product called HPTA.
I always liked HCGenerate ES, but it doesn't compare to hCG in terms of reboot/Time to kick in.
There are other ways to re-boot HPTA but it's very sophisticated and requires an extremely intricate knowledge of neurotransmitters and such.
It also would cost far more money than most have, especially without insurance.